• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everybody Loves Manko #1 (All Tourney Vids Online!)

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
So, after playing Brawl for a little over 2 entire days straight, I can honestly say this is going to take time to get used to.

My timing is all off with Luigi and Shiek is like a new person entirely.

In any case, my friend seems interested in this now Suki. I think I still have yer number, so I might dust it off to give you a call if I need to ask anything.

~

edit: Was anyone in the line to get smash at the Kash n Karry plaza off of Dale Mabry and Columbus Saturday night? If you were there, then maybe I saw you or vise versa. We could always use two more players around these parts for some insane multi man melees.

Zoro

Smash Champion
All i use is the wii mote now cuz i lost my gcube controller at gigs

im good with it now

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
My FC is in my sig, PM me and I'll add you.

Also, If the tournament is still going down 3/15 sign me up. I'll bring a friend.

Zoro

Smash Champion

My online doesn't let me play basic brawl

it keeps disconnecting me

i can spectate tho

wtf
what type of router are you using?
marin has a wgt netgear series router and she cant get on either alot of people are having trouble with netgear routers.

also you may need to switch the channel your router is broadcasting on or disable the routers firewall.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Ok, I finally have my computer/internet up & running. So I'll get back to updating the attendance list, and the FL thread's Brawl codes. Everybody add me btw!

Everyone make sure you have all characters/stages unlocked before Saturday. It turns out that you can't copy Brawl data between Wiis (due to the unique friend code?) so that means every system has to be unlocked manually, no memory card tricks here. I don't want to have to worry about running a tourney with a couple Wiis missing characters.

Directions for clubhouse:
The easiest place to park is right there in the front. If more room is needed though, I can also open the gate to allow access to the side parking lot. When you come to the door, you might need an access code. I'll have my roommate there in the lobby with a setup so he can let people in and direct them to the club house. Basically you'll just go strait ahead after entering and there will be a door that leads outside right after the stairs. That will lead to the club house where I'll be waiting to take the $5 door fee.

We're going to start registration at 10:00, and the teams tourney at 11:00. If anyone wants to show up before then, just give me a call so I can let you in. I haven't seen any requests for housing, so I guess everyone's fine in that department.

For anyone local to Tampa. I'm off both today (Wed) and Friday. So if anyone wants to smash and check the place out, give me a call at (850) 287-4027. Everyone else, I'll see ya Saturday. ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I was going to main Kirby as well, but I'm starting to get used to Samus finally so who knows.

One potential problem for the tourney though... I can't figure out how to set the randoms for levels. :ohwell:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, it says "you can now use all Brawl stages!" "Play as much as you like on all 41 stages!"

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I have some bad news, and I really dislike the post I am about to make. I can't come because I am scheduled to work. I haven't worked on Saturday in about a year, and the day I have plans is the day they decide to make me work. *sugh* Sorry guys.

edit: Somebody should have General Lime's Pizza Backwards in honor of Renth no longer living in FL.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I have some bad news, and I really dislike the post I am about to make. I can't come because I am scheduled to work. I haven't worked on Saturday in about a year, and the day I have plans is the day they decide to make me work. *sugh* Sorry guys.

edit: Somebody should have General Lime's Pizza Backwards in honor of Renth no longer living in FL.
...gay...looks like I need to call Gabe

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
eric, teaming with you again could be really fun but i can't leave my boxy friend. I figure if he stays just as smart in brawl i'll have a top ten player as my partner which in turn will make me like a top 20 player, lol. hungrybox, you better come this saturday. just keep playing jiggs, i play kirby now so we can both jump off the stage and **** the **** out of their recovery.

-hiro

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
eric, teaming with you again could be really fun but i can't leave my boxy friend. I figure if he stays just as smart in brawl i'll have a top ten player as my partner which in turn will make me like a top 20 player, lol. hungrybox, you better come this saturday. just keep playing jiggs, i play kirby now so we can both jump off the stage and **** the **** out of their recovery.

-hiro
ok well....

if you do decide to team with Vericz (you should always know your roots, you kno) just for ****s and giggles, then I'll team with you Zoro.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good luck to TNT/affliates and WATO

I hope I dont get noobed at the GS tourney.

vericz

Smash Champion
Hopefully michelle can make it cause danny wants to go and team with me, but like i said i still have to confirm with my manager and danny may change plans too.

We will see when the time comes, and i need a ride =/

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hopefully michelle can make it cause danny wants to go and team with me, but like i said i still have to confirm with my manager and danny may change plans too.

We will see when the time comes, and i need a ride =/
I got chu boi
i dont think she will but o well i dont mind sitting one out

Rozengunn

Smash Rookie
Hey manko, i should be able to make it if all goes well. I am also a local to the area somewhat, but i believe Mooney may need housing which is something i can not do for him. Maybe you could help though.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
tell xyz not to be a n00b and skip the gamestop tourney.

Reminder: This is not a LAN center. Please bring TVs & Wiis!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ok guys I just got the Key to the club house, and I found out that there's some hidden rooms in the back that I didn't even know about. There's no windows in there either, so I could easily house people in there without getting into any trouble. So, anybody that wants to come over tonight, feel free. I planed on having a smashfest for Tampa already, but you out of towners might like housing.

edit: the section where the tourney will be has windows, just not the hidden part for housing. Also, there's about 4 showers there. So you'll be able to freshen up after staying the night.

Top Bottom