• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event Bugs

Rrongfield

Smash Rookie
I've found some bugs in certain Events:

Event #4: I fought against a Wario instead of Dark Pit.

Event #19: Fight was against non-metal Mario and Luigi in Fountain of Dreams instead of Metal Cavern

Rrongfield

Smash Rookie
I'm also using Homebrew.

Also:
Event #17: The stage is still Rumble Falls w/ Zelda as in the original version.
Event #23: It's still the original event 23, however it's unbeatable because the capsule never appears
Event #40: The fight is against Dedede, Ganondorf and non-Giga Bowser

The events didn't update for me, I'll try reformatting and checking my ISO

Last edited:

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
The events with coin battles don't work for me in coöp event matches (l don't know about single player).

Obskore

Smash Ace
i also experienced this with 2 events (the only ones i tested)
event 40: same as you, Rrongfield
and another event i that don't remember its number: the bowser challenge, it's supposed to let you select a character, but doesn't let me and instead it loads right away, but that's not all, i start AS BOWSER, fighting 3 marios on Metal Cavern
we need some clarification on this to know if we should just redownload and reinstall, or anything else if that's the case

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Which version were you guys playing? I'm running hackless full and haven't had problems with The Final Battle, Metal Bros, Dark Pit or Bowser Challenge, or any other so far. Maybe you need to do a fresh cut/paste of your sd files.

On the other hand, I've had several times where I failed during a crowd cheer and they continued for awhile after returning to the menu. Kinda funny, though not sure if it's intentional or Brawl behavior.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
In co-op I got up to event 8 and every time I start the event it says Failure before I can even do anything and sends me back to the event selection screen. Also, there aren't any events past event 20 for me in solo event mode.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
That one event match where you're Pikachu fighting all of the Gen 1 Starters has a CPU bug. Squirtle on Easy Mode does not do anything other than standing still or recover when he has the chance to.

$heen

Smash Ace
It sounds like a lot of you aren't loading common2.pac. If you are using a gecko/USB loader, make sure your hook type is set to AXNextFrame.

SWHProGame

Smash Rookie
I do not know whether to consider it a real bug or just wrong files loaded but when I start Co.Op event 8 I'll get directly a failture on the screen :/

The-Noid-Bill

Smash Rookie
I made a guide for people using an ISO to get working events, not sure if its relevant here but hope it helps!

www. reddit .com/r/SSBPM/comments/2mtvlj/35_fullset_iso_builder_working_events_and_allstar/

Beets

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like a lot of you aren't loading common2.pac. If you are using a gecko/USB loader, make sure your hook type is set to AXNextFrame.
Thank you. Unfortunately my disk drive has broken, so I must resort to usbloader. I really enjoy the "Don't Get Hit" event match. Thank you Project M dev team!

Top Bottom