• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Tink

Smash Hero
i plan on taking a bus so, ill need pickup from that!!!! Also, anybody offering housing?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
if *anyone* needs help getting to and from the airport just let me know and i can shuttle people, just give me your flight info asap so we can start arranging
Sounds like a plan.. well.. I have to keep working first to make some money then ill make arrangements.. thanks in advance. =)

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
i plan on taking a bus so, ill need pickup from that!!!! Also, anybody offering housing?
I am. Omaha gets auto housing from me. I can probably fit 20-25 at my house and I'm about 40 minutes from the venue if you do the speed limit. I'll house whoever needs and for however long. Tink, if you need me to, I can pick you up from wherever the bus is taking you.

By the way, if I do house you....respect my domain. You break anything and I'll cut your **** off in the middle of the night. :O

Tyser

Smash Champion
Omaha gets free housing from Phat? Im coming then. I heard your crib was epic. (You dont know me lol)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So this tournament forced me to play Melee for the first time since I got Brawl.

Man I suck.

Also, $160 in gas alone to make the trip. AND I'M NOT RULING IT OUT.

I must love you guys.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
</subscribed>
So it looks like the fastest way there from Memphis is through St. Louis... can anyone there house 3-5 of us the night before? Or maybe even somewhere closer, like Columbia?

Watty

Smash Lord
kansas should pay us to fly to that barren wasteland

but yea 12 hour drive for us COK really wants to be at this

Watty

Smash Lord
October 18 the rebirth of smash in Kansas City Kansas.

u guys are are stepping up where not many people are and its gonna be epic

Watty

Smash Lord
rofl tink is funny.

is echo gonna be there i got unfinished businatch with that man.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah watty we will definetely have to play, but I'm really not very good at this game anymore lol. I look forward to it, though.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I'm sure someone is going to be recording vids at the tourney, seeing as how it's going to be amazingly.......amazing? >_>

Jace08

Smash Lord
If anyone wants me to I could record matches either through just off-screen camera, or if there are vcrs to get the footage on vhs tape for better quality I can easily throw that onto youtube/google video. I have plenty of blank tapes and one vcr I could bring.

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey where's the hype for this **** 10 and a half hours is no joke lets step it up nation! is this posted in tourny discussion?

soap

Smash Hero
momos is that weekend and they'll prolly give us melee, so i think drew is prolly gonna go to momos too, besides ten and half hours is way too fuking far, i feel bad cuz of all the times KC has come up here, but how the the hecks did u guys make this trip

Tyser

Smash Champion
Are people informing the coasts about this at all? Because I dont think people just check the Midwest Forums on their spare time.

Zicore

Smash Champion
tink, i think myself, cosmo, and eighteenspikes might try and join you in coming. If its only $30 or so for the trip. When were you planning on leaving?

Top Bottom