• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC Results

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Will have shoutouts later. Also, Kels is lying he wants to main Falcon because he watched my boring dash dance camping Falcon right?

Apologies to kels, zjin, g$, and hazz if I distracted them when I was talking during the money match. Something johns.

j00t

Smash Champion
Will have shoutouts later. Also, Kels is lying he wants to main Falcon because he watched my boring dash dance camping Falcon right?

Apologies to kels, zjin, g$, and hazz if I distracted them when I was talking during the money match. Something johns.
7th!?!?!?

Why are you so good :(

Zjiin

Smash Master
I would like to add: Chexr, you totally left without the 4th place prize i brought. We gave it to Jman, and hopefully he's wearing it to SMYM10

;)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
pro strats

shoutoutzzzz

my car

kels - ur funny as hell. thanks for the entertaining car ride.

khepri - ur cool as hell. thanks for the entertaining car ride.

delicious dingo - ur such a fro. thanks for making fun of john with me.

john - dont john so much. ray is an ******* hahaha. good chillin with ya.

pools -

gcashmoneymillionaires - ur falco is so beast. thanks for coming out to our tourney

jbr - nice marth man

chexr - ur puff is insane. drop that falco son.

rezo - good job beasting me again

st louis fox - gs

big e - u only dsmash and turnip but it beat me :(

hondafoo - nice peach, those usmashes were pro

tempest - nice fox, keep up the ownage

other people

spaceballs - ur samus is beast as always, ill see you around son

nes noob - my new favorite falcon, ur so good. nice combos on hazz

darkrain - you should have won against jman. best ive ever seen you play. midwest will miss you, your
the best falcon of all time.

jman - thanks for the great set against dark. u are so good. thanks for coming out

mango - ur too good son, keep owning people.

hazzard - really nice fox, your so fast and technical. thanks for coming out from NY

kso - our team was pro, somehow we got wobbed

jace - wow. your falcon and ICs are amazing. keep it up man. Thanks again for the housing. your parents
are so nice.

damian - good to see you, ICs are lookin hot

big d - your first break out tourney. you are too good, keep repping the chicago son.

cosmo - good **** as always

rat? - nice to finally meet you. its nice to meet people who dont play top tiers lol. your samus ownd me, hopefully will see you soon.

peef - nice pants lol, keep up being pro

viperboy - one of the nicest smashers ever, dont quit.

******** - you have gotten so much better, keep it up.

jay hartford - you have also gotten so much better keep it up. watch out for those rocks that jump out at you.

midwest noobs who should have been here - matt r, tom r, deku, errol, cunning, trail, tink, dope, drephen, jiano, souroush, watty, sliq, big r, 4%...way to fail

Scar

#HarveyDent
yo i missed you guys at this

if i had gotten a hold of g$ soon enough i totally would have been there =/

i love midwest (mostly just bigDmac but everyone else too really)

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
lolshoutouts

darkrain - thanks for holding this beast at such a sexy college and double 3 stockin me.

dmac - always a gentleman, good luck at the california shindig

geno - good seein ya man, gotta get some matches next time fo sho. get STL back together!

zig-zag - good set in pools, ya had me nervous there. those sheik dittos were 222good. keep it real!

strongbad - so i herd you were turning 9...

phat - thanks for housing and letting me drink. tell miss gamer i said hi and thanks for the breakfast. nothin like partyin with the 'rents.

rat? - thanks for teamin sir, was some good times. if we had ever played together before we mighta done pretty well.

KSO - good set sir, but you're definitely right. as soon as you said "i cant play against falco" a lightbulb went off in my head. i guess thats what i get for playin with vipergirl all the time.

jessi(sp?) - youre the first girl to beat me in tourney, quite beastin! very solid falco.

BigD - let me borrow your book, i need a refresher course on how to **** *****es and be a man.

**** Peef Weiner - oh man. you totally got thrown in a bush and beat up by a girl. and you have tiger pants... about that...

Reneblade - not bad at all for your first tournament. you did pretty well. i hope you got home okay and everything works out for ya. im sure we'll see ya soon.

zjinn - im still waitin on a tricky slick samus sig from you. lines pointing that way <---

i'll probably remember some here and a few and update.

Vro

Smash Lord
galactic punt ftw. persona 4life!

summercamp was better than this. i could've predicted kels losing to darkrain. and since when do other coasts come in to beast MW? it's like we did something wrong..

darkrain is 222g. i will come to next smym, unless you host it on rothbury or lolla =O

zjiin didn't make it out of pools =(

kso, did you dd and grab more? LOL

ray chun is a scrub. that is all.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
galactic punt ftw. persona 4life!

summercamp was better than this. i could've predicted kels losing to darkrain. and since when do other coasts come in to beast MW? it's like we did something wrong..

darkrain is 222g. i will come to next smym, unless you host it on rothbury or lolla =O

zjiin didn't make it out of pools =(

kso, did you dd and grab more? LOL

ray chun is a scrub. that is all.
dude how was umphreys? i really wanna see them. im going to rothbury and lolla too, lets chill :D:D:D. wayne said he is going to rothbury also.

Sliq

Smash Master
I ain't nobody's fanboy Zjiin. I just know nerd when I see it.

Edit: I remember what u were talkin about. I look up to Sliq, but that's because he taught me how to eat cheeseburgers....raft method all day baby.
Legend of Zelda, NES style, but instead of crossing water, it's beef, and instead of Link, it's my tongue.

Chexr

Smash Ace
I would like to add: Chexr, you totally left without the 4th place prize i brought. We gave it to Jman, and hopefully he's wearing it to SMYM10
****it Jman gets the glory and the prize. This is too much.

And the set between me and phatgamer needs to be uploaded. That was pretty intense

<3

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i need somethin cool to wear to SMYM10

The most important thing i learned from this tournament is that I need to start playing fox. I now am =]

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
First off, I would like to say this is one of my favorite tourneys. Second off, I would like to thank Darkrain, Dmac, Papermarkis, and other people who helped hosted/ran this tourney.

Shoutouts

Kso: You definitely are a cool guy, but you should be asking Darkrain for Falcon advice not me. I would tell you stupid things like run away more or nair more. xD

ZigZag: Yeah good games. Nair spam tatics ****.

Ray Chun: "You are crazy" no u.

iamthemicrowave: Nice seeing you again. You should get a better favorite smasher. lol Thanks for your compliments.

Jman: Good games at least for me. Thanks for the compliment. I will definitely get the Mr. Burns costume from you. =D

Gmoney and Hazzard: God **** the east coast must be pretty **** beast. You guys definitely surprised me. Thankfully I was lame enough with Falcon to stand a chance. Nice games both of you.

Viperboy: You are usually so chill and were until that game we had. Sorry for being lame.

Mang0: Wanted to play you but NO!!!!!!!!!! I heard you were doing crazy stuff though. Congrats.

Bunbun: Thanks for driving most of the way. Your are pretty **** awesome.

Moo some number and friend (I can't remember for some reason your tag or name sorry >_<): I had fun in friendlies and those fighting game discussions were pretty cool, too. ^_^

The guy who used DYC in his tag: Good games. Sorry went super lame fox on Corneria but I definitely do not like counterpick stages with Falcon. >=[

Jace: Good games especially the money match. Keep it real with ICs cause we need a few more "high tier" instead of top tier players in the US.

To all midwest Falcons besides I guess Cups: Why do you people make me sad not using Falcon? =(

Cups: Keep it real with Falcon.

Phatgamer: Thanks for housing the midsouth and the money match set was definitely fun.

Pools people: GGs all

Sorry I know I am forgetting a few people, but believe when I say that most of you guys are awesome just my memory sucks unless it is for useless things.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Darkrain is so god **** good at this game. He needs to chillout

But not really.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney, and thanks to the people I housed for being cool guests. It was fun playing games with you guys and getting to know you. Random shoutouts...

Phatgamer: Way to rep the midwest in your set against G$. It was fun watching your matches, and the one against Chexr... Aaaaargh

Jturley: It was cool teaming with you man I thought you played really well. Young Link + ICs somehow worked well, especially in pools.

NES Noob: You're fun to hang around. Your falcon is really really good keep it up. Good money match too.

Rezo: Good friendlies you should come to cherry smash moar

Big D: I thought I had you in pools after that first match but you figured me out or something ><. Very nice Falcon.

Z: Amazing sheik like always.

Jesi: Stop wrecking me in friendlies lol. Best of luck to you and Dark in Texas.

Zjinn: Finally got to play your ICs. Good stuff and nice Fox too.

Eighteenspikes: It was cool teaming with you for a little bit in friendlies.

Darkrain: You never cease to amaze. Can't believe you're really gonna be gone now... Glad you'll be at SMYM10

Kels: GGs. Your fox is incredible. You should bair more when edge-guarding, though. It's a good move, trust me.

Honda Foo: I hate peach... It was fun playing you though

Khepri: You're a really cool dude. Are there any chars that you're bad with? Didn't look like it.

Ray Chun: GGs at my house and in pools. I've never seen the way you tech chase with Falco like that.

Strong Bad: You're getting better keep it up.

Duck: Thanks for securing the venue and good stuff with your 64 Yoshi

Mango: Wow. I don't know how you do it. It was nice meeting you.

John: Don't get frustrated man keep playing you've got potential.

Microwave: Glad you made that drive all the way here so you and your crew could come to our tournament. GGs

Unknown: I hope you find people to play with in your area like we talked about. Good friendlies.

Probably forgot a few people that I'll think of later...

_kSo_

Smash Master
Kso: You definitely are a cool guy, but you should be asking Darkrain for Falcon advice not me. I would tell you stupid things like run away more or nair more. xD

falcon is too hard to play.

i took your "running away" advice with a grain of salt. Consciously thinking to "run away" makes me play more defensively than I used to, which is a great thing. Also helped with my spacing. So don't say that your advice is stupid until you see the results :p

Also LOL @ you playing fox in bracket kuz me and george kept shine spiking your falcon in teams friendlies. damm too bad you still pwn tho

Top Bottom