• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you flipped town I'd feel better about Laundry tbh. I do think the lynch toMorrow should be between him Nabe and disfunk though, because I wanna lynch outside of toDay's nominees. Assuming I'll just tunnel Laundry in LyLo is silly. Sure I've had my eyes on him, so to speak, but you and him are talking like I've got a hunger that only a JoeyLaundry scum team can satisfy.

Nabe is suspicious too. I've townread the disfunk slot but I'm willing to entertain him.

If we're wrong toDay LyLo is likely quite a toss-up which is why I feel like scum really wants us to be wrong toDay.
I'm not assuming you specifically will tunnel Laundry. I'm assuming it will be very possible that the slot is lynched with you sticking on actually wrong information and being too stubborn to reconsider that. I don't need to assume anyone tunnels on anything, going into lylo with incorrect information backing up your lynch is begging to lose the game, and if Laundry is on your list due to you incorrectly describing his D1 play, of course I'm going to be upset about it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker: who are ryu's possible mates? Not Nabe, not disfunk. You think he's up on the block with his partners rn?
I actually think he could be in a world where Nabe and he are SvS at this point.

I think I could be wrong on the analysis of 3K's Fire vote as well with how Disfunk was pushing for a Joey lynch before a Ruy one but kept the backdoor open.

I think he could be up on the chopping block with one of his mates as well (I doubt both very strongly).

Essentially, the reason I want him dead is because I CAN'T limit him out of many teams with the behavior that has been presented to me this phase. Legitimately the only players pushing his slot at the moment are me and Nabe. I think someone's trying to save him and I'm a bit wary of what a scumteam like Nabe/Ruy/Z25 would have to do to try and win.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Here's my thoughts. And damn I didn't realize how low the activity of joey is compared to everyone else. We go like five pages without him posting, if not more. Regardless I found some things of interest. (I started at page 12 and went to 37)

Yeah Pokechu voted Shish waaaay back when Shish voted him for the ****posting that we had problems with. Was the first one on the wagon even.

This exchange definitely makes me feel more strongly about Kantrip. I'm straight up not willing to lynch him this phase. This means I'm voting Pokechu or Ryker by the end of this phase.

@Pokechu , can you give us a full rundown on Shish from your perspective? Why did you vote them initially? It comes across as non-serious to me personally, but you parked your vote there the rest of the day and didn't give a reason until right before/after the lynch happened. Did you think they were scummy or did you just want them gone from the game?
Clarify on the last sentence please. Referring to wagons or the 4 options today?

I think Z25 is a play after today. I still feel the same way I felt yesterday in that his play is way more self motivated and his lack of commitment to his scum reads is concerning (especially when sitting on Ryker the whole time). If I had to choose where my vote was going tomorrow, it'd 100% be there. Not buying into the "this is usually how he plays" arguments.
Joey goes into day thinking Ryker or Pokechu are the play. No one really discusses me outside of Kantrip.

Yet Ryker who he was sure of being scum first,is now magically innocent and it looks guilty for me to vote him.

Excuse but what the ****? What logic does that have?

After this Joey doesn't mention me again for quite some time.
I'm actually not going to be here at all tomorrow. Personal family stuff came up and I still have that commitment tomorrow, so I'm going to try to be here as long as I can tonight to answer any questions and get all of my thoughts out there

From a technical standpoint, if scum is here, it's proobably Laundry. I've thought about Ryker, but the fact that he was all over the place and is actually in a position where he has to defend himself because of how inconsistent he was makes me think it's a little too risky as scum. He actually has a decent chance at getting lynched here because of his play, which says a lot about Ryker. Laundry >> Ryker > Poke >>>>>>> Kantrip. I literally can not see Kantrip scum putting himself in this position. At least Poke doesn't know Ryker/Laundry. All of this being said, there's no way in **** I'm voting Laundry. Mechanical standpoint has me strongly believing that they're all town.

From a read standpoint, I still stand by Pokechu being the slot that needs to go out of these 4. No contributions to the town, has shown no sign that they have anything to say, coasted by day 1 with a few early reads and then sitting on an OMGUS RVS-level vote to end the day. Nothing about this slot is townie, and while I could tolerate the ****-posting, the lack of contribution is actually scummy at this point. If I have to choose one town slot to lynch, I'm going to choose the one that will minimize my chances of losing, which is 100% Pokechu in this scenario. Ryker's slot may seem like he hasn't given us a lot, but we've gotten decent stuff from him with his back and forth between Laundry yesterday and Kantrip today. With that being said, my vote is going to be on Pokechu at deadline.

I have reads as a whole and I can make a wall if people want but basically:

Laundry, Kantrip strong town
Ryker, Soup town-lean
Nabe, Fire Emblemier (hopefully replaced by Red Ryu) null. One is probably scum due to PoE.
Koopa was scum lean but Disfunk's catch up was alright. Null until Disfunk does more, maybe scum by PoE
Pokechu is being antagonistic, potentially scum but probably town strictly due to mechanics.
Z is still my scum read.

Z25 Z25 give me examples of where Ryker was "half-assing" his play.

@#HBC | Nabe has your Soup read developed? You made it seem like a read you had but couldn't push. Would you be able to push it now?
Here I'm scum but only at the end. Meanwhile he sees the potential Laundry is scum but then says he's town same post.

Pokechu was scum to him in the earlier post I quoted. Now he comes back to the thread and pokechu is town but he still votes him? Sorry but that doesn't make sense. Especially when he criticize me for voting someone I thought was probably town.

I'm not willing to cross off Nabe and Fire just because Nabe still had Shish as his third pick and it seemed like we had more Shish voters than people wanting to vote Fire at deadline. Could see the scum read on FE being distancing since iirc it wasn't developed.

TK parking his vote on FE from early on (iirc) is a different story though, especially with TK's inactivity with that vote. I wouldn't completely write off busing there, but I'd consider that crossed off for a bit unless FE's play was actually scummy.

Out of those 4, the only two I'd write off being together at least for a bit are TK and FE. Nabe's meta defense on Z isn't a connection, but it doesn't put me off of them being together. Z's read on Koopa and swap to town-read on Disfunk seems natural but non-committal. Don't remember Z saying much about Nabe. Fire is a shot in the dark as a whole.
Nabe has been null to him this whole game, yet here he supports nabe being town. Then leaves it open that if I'm scum nabe could be too. Feels like a potential setup here.
Jesus christ dude. This lynch pool ****ing sucks LOL.
Then about half of Joe's posts are random **** like this that don't contribute.

He also hated the day one lynch pool, yet Laundry, me, Ryker were all great ideas for a lynch to him, really?

Alright it's time to CROSS EXAMINE! You wanted Ace Attorney Pokechu so here it is!

Now first, this doesn't really make sense. The two's interactions don't make sense for scum team. Also Laundry is for the most part being seen as town with the consideration that he or Ryker could be the big scum in the pool. And even then, no one has really stuck to this idea. I'd like an explanation on why this makes sense to you.

Now you say Laundry is supicous for going back to voting you. Even though at this point the idea being thrown out there was you'd be the easiest to lunch due to your inconsistent behavior this game. And the mafia doesn't have inactives outside of fire. They knew third was switched to a much more active player and that was it. If anything an inactive first would be the better play because everyone would line up to vote them, from there they can manipulate next days lynch, and then put heavy hitters in their next pool choice.

Again your sole target is really Laundry. With no reason behind it. How does he sound artificial or scum? He's playing pretty similarly to Ryker, asking questions and proposing ideas based on the current situation..

So a random person who you can't recall said I seemed sketch and therefore I was without you personally analyzing scummy? Sorry but joke or not, that's not needed and doesn't look good. Also I'm aware you weren't serious. Can I be oblivious? Yes, but I'm not always oblivious. And declare war is really unnecessary as a joke when your not in sure of your own opinions.

See above. Also I asked you for a real reason and tagged you to no avail. Care to explain why you never answered my question? For someone so deadset on Laundry you can't even be bothered to offer a true opinion of him and double down on it?

That's a lot of H's. You seem to just be reaching for whatever you can to eliminate Laundry, someone who being so active in discussions with great points, would be a threat to mafia. Hence why he'd be in the pool. Also what's bolded can be applied to you as well. Your "contributing" but you not staying active enough with contributions and alternate between joke posts. Something that as scum, you could do to seem town when needed and then just coast by otherwise. Someone contributing a lot=scum does not make any sense to me. That's a very shaky foundation.

Here within like a 10-20 post span you have changed views for little to no reason. you had moments where you thought Kan could be town, and now he's scum?

Nabe was fully town in your eyes, then a few posts later, he's scum for not contributing enough? I only am on that list because you decided to take my last few posts and make them conviently work in your favor by having me as scum since my recent posts going against you were not liked for suggesting you to be lynched tomorrow.

Which my suggestion for that was for two reasons:

1) you might not have been lynched today although it seems you will be.

2)If scum you are a pretty easy pick based on your actions and how town has viewed you.

Here's my problems with your posts. You've stuck with Laundry from the start for no real reason, and over these past two phases, there still isn't really one. You've put out flimsy reasoning, like "he's contributing to much!" To me your just going after Laundry to go after him. He's a big mafia target if town because he's active and offers a lot of discussions. You've seemingly been trying to bus him for little to no reason.

On top of that you make completely 180s in your judging in only a matter of posts with again not offering reasons that logically make sense. You have taken to targeting players when it can make you look better. "Oh Nabe's gone inactive better say he's not town now" "Z came after me and people don't like his opinion? I can use that!"

To me your posts have just screamed that your trying to take advantage of the different situations that have arised this game. You appear to be contributing but your still not offering much. And I'll give you credit for saying you don't have the best quality, but your current quality just feels like the bare minimum to me. You seem to be trying to just fly under the radar and I don't like this. You've had plenty of chances to offer strong fundations and stick to one viewpoint, but yours are all over the place. This feels like a scum just trying to cast suspicion everywhere before getting lynch, something I've seen happen numerous times.

I don't trust it. If you flip town then so be it, I'll accept I was wrong. But Right now I can't buy that you have full town intentions.

And again maybe this post will feel wrong to people, but I tried my best and I'm fine with that if it meant I tried to help town. We'll see soon enough. In the meantime, I'm always down for discussion and I'll continue trying to make good analysis and improve myself so I don't seem like a fool to people here. because I do try to get better and gain ,ore understanding each game, but it seems I'm not quite there yet.

Anyway:

Vote: Pokechu
Vote: Z25

Definitely my play at the moment. Ryker vote was ****. Didn't give me any points of interest showing how he was half-assing things, actually tried to push him for being at a tournament while playing on smashboards, extra nitpicky in regards to "not even paying attention to when Pokechu gets on the wagon" when Pokechu confused 50% of the thread by jumping in and revoting after being afk for the whole day, and in general was just a very weak attempt at pushing one of the players that was an easy target (to anyone that doesn't know his rep). Lots of strong words with no power behind them what so ever.

Z's Pokechu vote doesn't sway my vote or read, but it doesn't enhance it either. I can see scum voting there with that logic, I can see town voting there with that logic. Pokechu was an easy lynch and AtE aside his return didn't help at all because he just didn't get into the game to develop decent reads. Easy lynch for scum, obvious lynch for town unless we dove into the mechanical bull****.

Soup, what are you expecting people to get out of Shishoe? He literally sat on Pokechu for ****posting until he got lynched and then he threw reads and dipped. Laundry was even one of the people actually asking for thoughts from people on that wagon even though it was partially meaningless due to the way people play this game at deadline. What did YOU get out of Shishoe that is enough to make this a point against anyone?

Confused about Ryu saying I don't have a sense of direction. Wanna clarify? I've been gone due to RL bs, but I've been pretty straight forward with my reads multiple times at this point.

If we can't get Z, I'm thinking Disfunk is a fine alternative. Disfunk had a good catch-up, but a good catch-up isn't the hardest thing to fabricate and 3K's play was pretty sketch. If Soup keeps on throwing out this weird BS like he's doing to Laundry right now, probably fine going there as well. Nabe is a null I'd be fine with voting if it came down to deadline, but would prefer to just get more from the slot before going down that route. Had weird reads with iirc little clarification.
I make a wall against laundry and this is where he starts pushing me over his other reads. essentially he's protecting Laundry now.

Is this scummy?

In terms of the reads post he made, I want Laundry to respond to his part first. With his read on you, I really don't feel it nor see it. You've stated why, but I'm just going to say that you have done a LOT and have had strong opinions that have not defaulted to the norm. You've basically lead the Z wagon, you voted Ryker with pretty sound reasoning (even if I disagreed), and you've been constantly around to share your reads. Some of your town reads have gone with the norm, but that's normal imo. I just don't feel it.

Pokechu made it really difficult to not lynch him. He came back, went for the big AtE, and then did nothing else aside from give us (mostly) gut reads. I genuinely understand town Soup coming in here after that, seeing that almost all of us defaulted to Ryker + Laundry + Kantrip town squad, and acting like this knowing that two of his scum reads are basically unlynchable. Especially with him being a potential play. Soup's play prior to today imo felt a little lacking compared to you/Laundry/Ryker, but still felt like enough. He sat on the 3K read and with his reasoning that made sense to me. I didn't 100% agree with it personally, but 3K's later posts made me really understand the read as a whole and I still get why he's sitting on it.

Soup is null. Not in the underdeveloped way, but neutral. Laundry push especially is scummy, push on you is pretty similar, and the reasoning makes me feel like those shouldn't be strong and really developed reads, but they're presented to be strong which is concerning. However, the 3K push makes a lot of sense considering the players in this game, and I understand him sitting on that with his primary read because Disfunk has done literally nothing to change that aside from one catch-up post. Swap to Z for me is pretty null because he's been sitting on the "fine to lynch Z" train for a while. The timing is concerning so I'm wondering if that means he's gonna be gone for the rest of the phase?

I still stand by you and Laundry for Lylo 100%.
Here he's totally down for lynching laundry after defending Laundry all this time, and going after me.

Joey alternates between protecting laundry and attacking me. Clearly trying to set up for more of a case for me down the line.

Laundry is my strongest town read. I have not doubted it, seeing the interactions today has not made me doubt it, and literally every push I've seen on Laundry has been "he's so townie and is doing so much for town so something has to be up" to me aside from Soup's who I just don't agree with. So as it stands, laundry being aligned with anyone is off the table for me. I have no reason to think he's scum... like, at all.

Ryker is a different situation in that I just ****ing suck at reading him. I think his contributions have been good and he has produced consistent content by asking the right questions more than anything to get people involved. I can maybe understand why people would view Ryker as not contributing by himself, but he's given us plenty of reads and thoughts + he has been transparent when he should be (ex he's said why he **** blocked Kantrip's Z vote day 1 like 4 times now and it 100% makes sense). I don't think he's scum, either.

I can absolutely not imagine them both being scum though. Like, even if I cast aside my reads, putting BOTH power players into the pool as scum with them piggybacking off of one another in thread... I'm just not going to buy that.

Nabe is just not here. I don't like that, but we're at the point where I'm not going to lynch people for just not being here when there are people like Z. If he's scum, it's through PoE for me. The few times he has been here, I've been lost with his thoughts (regardless of if I've agreed with them or not) and I'm just waiting for him to go in depth on some of them.

Disfunk is odd. I liked Disfunk's catch-up personally. I was not a fan of 3K's catch up wall that didn't provide a lot of reads. Most of what 3K did early was sit on meta stuff, dislike FE for voting him early with meta reasoning, and then sat on that literally until he replaced out. Disfunk's good catch-up post is not enough for me to town read the post when they've literally disappeared after that. This is another slot I want more from, but based on 3K's play I find the slot more scummy than Nabe's.
"Laundry is my strongest town read"

Before this post:

"I'd lynch Laundry"

Like are you ****ing serious. It's so obvious that his play is trying to protect Laundry. He's been back and forth for no reason. before this he was very for Laundry getting lynched.

With Laundry kind of being on the hot seat and him being a likely candidate for the pool tomorrow (plus we're getting close to deadline and anything can happen ex: with this Nabe vote), my thoughts on him

I get that he's "controlling" the town, but generally scum attempts at controlling the town involve strong-manning things and limiting discussion in specific spots instead of trying to get everyone involved. While I think you can "fake" this, I don't think it's beneficial to do so. The only time I recall Laundry actually limiting discussion was saying that we couldn't lynch Z, which made sense because we were right next to deadline and the vote count gave us two options. Outside of that, Laundry's focus has been on getting everyone else into the game and getting them involved, and he hasn't been biased in this, either. He also has been contributing a LOT with his own reads while doing so, being pretty transparent even. I just can't see scum intent in Laundry's play.

If we're going to go down the controlling town route and get a scummy vibe from it, I'd much rather look at Ryker than Laundry. Ryker's controlling of the town has been way more closed than Laundry's, and when it comes to deadlines, he's way more forceful in limiting the pool and isolating discussions (even if it's imo justified to get people to think outside of the box ex: Kantrip). I don't like this route personally, and I'm not going to go down it, but if we're going to go down this route, I'd rather see it on Ryker than Laundry.

I've seen the posts viewing Laundry as suspect, and I'm really not buying it. Wasn't a fan of Soup's reasoning, Z's case was straight up horrible, and most other people are just in the "too good to be true slight doubt" type of pool which isn't anywhere near enough to make a case.
Laundry controlling the town is actually ridiculous to me. That perspective for a lynch is 100% dead to me.

Z is someone I've talked about a lot, and I really don't see myself moving my vote from him because his play has revolved around REALLY bad walls. Soup is someone I'd be fine with if Z wasn't an option. I'm still developing my read on that due to struggling to get through AtE. Nabe is 100% null for me, which I can agree with being suspect, but I'm not going down that road over Z's scummy play.

Is there a reason you want Nabe over Soup or is him not being here just bothering you that much?
-Gets that Laundry is controlling town.

-Also finds it ridiculous. Really?
Joey is also back to Ryker now but won't commit to anything outside of me.

Nabe is also on his mind now, yet he defends nabe's actions today.

Okay I understand the scum perspective. Consider the town side of things though. The fact that Soup has no one defending him means that we have a LOT of people to look at if he flips town. Kind of same with Z since most people are on board with that.

If Nabe flips town, we get literally nothing imo. Town and scum Ryu would both go there because he struggles to deal with AFK slots and wants them gone regardless of alignment, but I'll concede that meta aside we'd get info on Ryu.

If we're lynching for scum, I'm going to be on Z personally but I'll understand people going Soup and maybe Nabe if they don't feel the other two. If we're lynching for info, Nabe gives us nothing unless he flips scum.
Again defends Nabe and understands that Soup could give info out, but takes issue when I said I'd lynch soup for info.

Basically this entire game, Joey's both called Laundry town and Scum at the same time, said is town for most of the game, and he has been protecting laundry like ****ing crazy. I can't believe I didn't see this before.

He didn't hard commit to me till today and has been swapping his town and scum list back and forth between nabe and laundry who have suspicions on them. He makes sure to protect both of them though.

I don't like this switcharoo, he's very clearly trying to protect scum here.

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Kantrip Kantrip Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal

What do you make of this? To me its clear joey needs to go, and is trying to protect his team.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, lets ask this question. How does a team with Z25 play for a win right now without having a bus in there somewhere?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"town reads Nabe"

"scum reads Laundry"

Do I really have to respond this 30 minutes before deadline?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Call me crazy but after Joey's demeanor and how hard he suddenly decides to go this phase, I kinda wanna lynch him.

It helps that I get town vibes from Ryu and can't fit him on many scum teams.
The vote him. At the very least we get a tie break phase and more discussion.
Uhhh I dont see where Joey calls Laundry scum. I think he's been pretty consistent there Z25 Z25
I don't think Joey has ever called Laundry scum, Z25.
Outright now? But he makes it pretty clear he's cool with hanging Laundry out to dry, with no reason or change. He alters this viewpoint so much that it makes no sense for that to be a read for him.

And then he starts fighting for laundry when I accuse Laundry and drops any potential that he's scum. My wall clearly got to him and is the only way he starts to have consistent thoughts.

I don't see how you can not find that at least a little suspect....

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, lets ask this question. How does a team with Z25 play for a win right now without having a bus in there somewhere?
Without having a bus? They probably consolidate on one of the other options despite having a Z25 scum read.

If Z25 is scum then he absolutely was scumread by his mates at some point. The telling thing will be seeing when people faltered or avoided lynching him in spite of a scumread and analyzing if it makes sense or not.

Unlike with Pokechu, I think scum could potentially put Z25 up toDay, perhaps banking on being able to use the logic we used to call Pokechu town.

The fact

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This lynch ****ing blows. I'm not playing a nomination game again, methinks.

I have way too many possible interpretations of events that allow for waaaaaaaaay too many scum teams.

If I eliminate my biggest not Kantrip townread from all teams (Laundry), then I have way less reason to lynch Joey and more reason to lynch Z25. If people wanna high roll, I'll vote Z25 at phase end unless given a compelling reason to look elsewhere.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm actually just going to keep it short.

I've always felt Nabe is null. By the time you voted Ryker, I threw voting an AFK out of the window, which is why I opposed the Nabe lynch.

I've always felt that Laundry was town.

I never felt that Ryker was scum. Saying that my vote would be between Pokechu and Ryker was me saying that I had very strong town reads on Laundry and Kantrip, which is kind of obvious in context. Ryker was a weaker town read and Pokechu was in a "why in the hell is he here?" boat. I clarified on this in that phase as well.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Without having a bus? They probably consolidate on one of the other options despite having a Z25 scum read.

If Z25 is scum then he absolutely was scumread by his mates at some point. The telling thing will be seeing when people faltered or avoided lynching him in spite of a scumread and analyzing if it makes sense or not.

Unlike with Pokechu, I think scum could potentially put Z25 up toDay, perhaps banking on being able to use the logic we used to call Pokechu town.

The fact
I think there's a reasonable chance they put TWO in that pool trying to find a clear for someone, but that only makes sense if they think that there's no chance they go two phases without losing one or if they think they'd be better off trading one instead of going for a win right here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa yeah I didnt realize that rule either.

So we dont want a tie that involves 2 townies or we just lose toDay. Huh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh I thought we were using the other rulesets this game.

I won't lie I'd be fine with a tie still.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If we lynch town and then lynch town, we lose. If we tie the votes to hit two of them, then we get to go to the next phase. If we go 2 scum, we basically win. If we go 1-1, we still are in mislynch and lose, but we have way more info to work with. If we go 2 town, we lose.

Scum can **** with a tie vote anyway. Ignore me, I'm dumb.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
3 on Z. Me, Ryu, Laundry. Laundry AFK

2 on Joey. Z, Disfunk. Kantrip will probably go here.

2 on Ryu. Ryker, Nabe. Ryker suggests he'll go Z but will go pretty much anywhere.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why is a tie bad fypov Joey? What if it was between Ryu and Z25? Doesn't that 100% have to hold scum as far as youre concerned?

Dont get me wrong i am not looking to tie the votes, just wondering

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh I thought we were using the other rulesets this game.

I won't lie I'd be fine with a tie still.
Dude, what the ****? That literally makes no sense from a town perspective where Mafia can change their vote and **** you at the last second and if you're both town you just lose.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Why is a tie bad fypov Joey? What if it was between Ryu and Z25? Doesn't that 100% have to hold scum as far as youre concerned?

Any tie with Z hits scum.

A tie gives us more info but in terms of actually lynching scum, best case scenario we hit 1 & 1 and then we go into tomorrow still in lylo, just with more info. The worst case scenario auto loses us the game. Way too risky reads aside.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

its bad because as scum he goes down and his teamates fall with him

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker tell me this, how much would my flip help.

i want to avoid a tie as much as possible as that could be gg.

i’d rather I flipped to give you a clearer head, of you are scum gg you played well. But I want Nabe’s head tomorrow.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker tell me this, how much would my flip help.

i want to avoid a tie as much as possible as that could be gg.

i’d rather I flipped to give you a clearer head, of you are scum gg you played well. But I want Nabe’s head tomorrow.
I lynch Nabe if I have a town flip. If I have a scumflip, I get to decide where to go from there with an entire reread of the thread.

However, I am unsure whether I don't just want to lynch Z with this tie bull****.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Dude, what the ****? That literally makes no sense from a town perspective where Mafia can change their vote and **** you at the last second and if you're both town you just lose.
Because I'm that ****ing confident joey is scum.

And if we lose or I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but right now I'm done and that's where my head's at.

I'll probably never play an elimination again after this. Too much bs to be quite honest.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current vote count (as of post #1798):
  • Ryker: 0
  • KY Joey: 2 (Disfunkshunal, Z25)
  • Red Ryu: 2 (Nabe, Ryker)
  • Z25: 3 (KY Joey, Red Ryu, Laundry)

Not currently voting: Kantrip

15 minutes remain in this phase.
With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Remember that only the four players listed above may be voted for in this phase! Votes for other players will not count.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, am I the only one that feels it may better for the thread to open the day after thanksgiving?

Thoughts?

Top Bottom