• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ah crap it moved...wanted to go to barfights. I'll have to see about this one

8Bitman

Smash Master
2-Jeff!!!!! YOU NEED TO COME AGAIN!!! I WANT YOU TO GET REVENGE ON ME!!! =DDDDDD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Trust me Xaltis you probably will get revenge on me next time. My luck with Falco changes all the time. I swear I only beat you because I calmed down and kept saying in my head "The lazors don't matter, just keep approaching, the lazors don't matter." WHEW!

Also Xaltis have you sent your replays to 2Link yet?

I really want to watch my set against ESAM and Chaz again. I need some stuffz to learn.
PERSUASION (I will most likely be spending this whole month training against Pika, and Marth and not Falco so you will most likely get your revenge next time.)

WORD.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well....i don't really know why I'm saying this because you never write it or w.e. but ESAM I'M BRINGING A WII

Repeat:
Loli is bringing a WII!!!!!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Everyone who isn't at WHOBO go to ZP tonight.

I will be there with some people at 7 tonight. ^_^

Slashy

Smash Lord
I wish I would have known that sooner, Zero-Ping is still slightly far away for me to go to Zero-Ping on a whim.

Albert.

Smash Master
Hey guys, a serious post.

Would any of you folks be interested in attending bi-monthly MID-TIER brawl tournaments? I don't know about you guys but sometimes all of the top tier and high tier bulls*** gets a little stale, and I'd really enjoy seeing what the "Mid Tier" meta-game has to offer, especially when it's the Main event.

Just think, a world without Metaknight, Snake, Falco, bannanas, thunderjolts, nades, disjointed swords, olimar's grab, NickRiddle's character ****** you, stupid Chain grabs, ETC etc.

Now I KNOW everybody has a pocket mid tier or low tier (lol I mean if they don't already main them, here's looking at you 8bit, 2link, and Trump), and I honestly enjoy playing some of those characters MORE so than my top tier "mains". The Mid-Tier tourneys would be C-tier and on, so Toon Link is the "best" character according to the current tier list. Just glancing at the list, it looks like Fox, DK and Ness will become major heavy hitters in the Mid-MetaGame. Idunno though, I'm not very smart when it comes to games.

So hey, if I see any interest, I'd love to host a real, main-event Mid-tier tourney.
Thanks for your time :awesome:

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Would any of you folks be interested in attending bi-monthly MID-TIER brawl tournaments? I don't know about you guys but sometimes all of the top tier and high tier bulls*** gets a little stale, and I'd really enjoy seeing what the "Mid Tier" meta-game has to offer, especially when it's the Main event.

Just think, a world without Metaknight, Snake, Falco, bannanas, thunderjolts, nades, disjointed swords, olimar's grab, NickRiddle's character ****** you, stupid Chain grabs, ETC etc.

Now I KNOW everybody has a pocket mid tier or low tier (lol I mean if they don't already main them, here's looking at you 8bit, 2link, and Trump), and I honestly enjoy playing some of those characters MORE so than my top tier "mains". The Mid-Tier tourneys would be C-tier and on, so Toon Link is the "best" character according to the current tier list. Just glancing at the list, it looks like Fox, DK and Ness will become major heavy hitters in the Mid-MetaGame. Idunno though, I'm not very smart when it comes to games.

So hey, if I see any interest, I'd love to host a real, main-event Mid-tier tourney.
dont you play MK and Marth? lmao

Albert.

Smash Master
Just do a mid tier side event at a regular tourney
SoFla tourneys are usually so busy and crowded that I'd rather have a separate day for it because most of the time there isn't really time for a side-event.

dont you play MK and Marth? lmao
You should work on your reading comprehension skills, I clearly stated that I have my own top tier mains in my post. Those top tier mains are obviously Marth/MK, so I do not really see a useful point in your post.

I have a question for you though, you obviously main ICs and Falco or whatever, DOES that preclude you from ever using/maining/enjoying a mid or low tier character?

Edit @ Masky:

I think you're just salty that I forgot to mention Wario or something in my lists of annoyances ;) Sorry bro, I honestly just forgot. Believe me, your character is pretty gay too. We're all gay though. Homo intendedus.

I won't forget next time <3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i beat good players too ya know! >: [

anywayyyyyy

TEAM GONNA ****ING GAY U GUYS WITH LAZERS AND BANANAS

srsly tho taylor...lets be gay lol all homo etc etc

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nope...only happened in pools and i figured out how to stop it and create it. so **** you your gonna lose to me. YOUR DONE

8Bitman

Smash Master

Ummmmm ESAM PLEASE LET'S DO THIS AS A SIDE EVENT!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Just do a mid tier side event at a regular tourney
WHAT HE SAID!!!

Question though, would this be after, or before Singles???

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
better idea

1 dollar RANDOM PARTNER DOUBLES

everyone pays a dollar, we put half the peoples names in hats, then have the other half pull the names out

u partner with who u get!

who's down?!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im with seibrik on this. partnering with random ppl is legit. i teamed with will randomly at whobo and we were legit as hell. and the thing that makes partner with random ppl legit is that we are still our mains u know?

im 100% for RANDOM PARTNER DOUBLES

8Bitman

Smash Master
Probably after.

Would you guys prefer Random singles, low tier doubles, or mid tier singles?
Mid-Tier Singles please.
And as long as we do it when it happens doesn't matter.

better idea

1 dollar RANDOM PARTNER DOUBLES

everyone pays a dollar, we put half the peoples names in hats, then have the other half pull the names out

u partner with who u get!

who's down?!
Another time, Mid-Tier Singlez must go down.

That does sound fun though.

Oh BTW for Mid-Tier Singles, is that Mid-Tier and down, or just Mid-Tier Characters???

DFEAR

Smash Hero
mid-tiers are for mid-tier mentalities...we playin smash with mario in it not playing mario with smash in it

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thanks DFEAR.

AND NO YOU WOULD LIKE RANDOM DUBZ!!! YOU.... YOU.... YOU DIDDY MAIN!!!!
Let us Mid-Tiers have fun. It's always LT..... LT iz boring...

*Sigh

8Bitman

Smash Master
You and Xaltis declared that you two leveled up, so go **** Singles and Dubz. Leave us the side event.

WORD.

Top Bottom