• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
i invented

Substitute + Dragon Dance Kingdra
Leftovers Adamant
EVs 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moveset
~ Substitute
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Outrage

or did i?

smogon academy baby
Salac or Lum berry would be better. HP Evs would be nice with substitutes. Especially with Kingdra's type coverage.

Kingdra is usually used on Rain Dance teams. The speed EVs aren't as necessary with Swift Swim.

IF it works, then good for you. :D

Actually Def might be better and you could use him as a physical wall/physical attacker. Kingdra's HP stat isn't the best around and you're probably not going to get 101+hp subs. xD.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seibrik left a few extra TVs there from Melee last week, so I have 2 extra slots for wiis.

Kyon/Dtorr, I'm looking at you guys.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
If Tampa takes a second car, I will be here! :bee:

Anyone want to team for Brawl doubles? I have a moderately solid MK, though I'm new to brawl, I've been playing melee for some time now, so I know what I'm doing in teams, and I know how to DI things. RedHalberd has been teaching me stuff here and there.

Oh, and anyone down to play some Melee at this!? : D

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CAN WE GET A LITTLE HYPE?

Tomorrow night is 'SFL LATE NIGHT HATE NIGHT 3: Snipa strikes back!'

Watch as I set my honor on the line in hopes to regain an old friend.

Will I achieve total victory? Or will I lose another subordinate to the jacket emperor that is Seibrik?

Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CAN WE GET A LITTLE HYPE?

Tomorrow night is 'SFL LATE NIGHT HATE NIGHT 3: Snipa strikes back!'

Watch as I set my honor on the line in hopes to regain an old friend.

Will I achieve total victory? Or will I lose another subordinate to the jacket emperor that is Seibrik?

Tune in tomorrow to find out!
I will not be joining you guys tonight Snipa, I have something else I must do.

Coffee™

I need it....
I no longer like competitive pokemon. I hate that the metagame is revolved around weather.
Since gen 4 the meta has always revolved around weather. Now there are just more of em. SS is still then best though...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
GUYS, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEW RULES

I basically copy-pasted from the WHOBO thread. There is a difference in the stages and PAY ATTENTION TO THE METAKNIGHT SPECIFIC RULES!

Albert.

Smash Master
So wait a Pit or G&W can basically plank as long as it isn't too much?

The stalling rule is so vague just by adding the "planking is a good example" thing.

I hope a G&W or Pit player gays people to hell.

Coffee™

I need it....
So wait a Pit or G&W can basically plank as long as it isn't too much?

The stalling rule is so vague just by adding the "planking is a good example" thing.

I hope a G&W or Pit player gays people to hell.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

maybe...:awesome:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Pikachu is bad at Planking...

Dude... rule changes made the day before the tournament? Not cool. Even if you don't want to change the other stuff at least just make the ledge grab limit universal to all characters.
I know, I'm sorry Masky...I totally didn't realize that I hadn't copied the WHOBO ruleset.

If it is really a point of contention for anybody attending, I will change it, but I think we should be preparing for WHOBO (Considering something like 8 people going to WHOBO are coming here)

Coffee™

I need it....
God R@vyn I was waiting for you to say something LOLLLLL <3
I doubt I'm even playing Pit this tourney at all. Unless I play a Falco or something....<3 that matchup :awesome:

Pikachu is bad at Planking...
Liar......

(Considering something like 8 people going to WHOBO are coming here)
Who are the 8 ppl?

Also for what it's worth can everyone just type my name as Ravyn? Like it's supposed to be...
**** man I need a name change.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's like..

Me
Chaz
Trump
MVD
Seibrik
Legion?
DFEAR
Xaltis

I knew I was forgetting 2 people that were really obvious lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
There are no G&Ws in our region lol. There is one pit (Ravyn) but he doesn't main him, so stuff probably won't happen. I like how you are complaining Mr. Air camp = timeout

Coffee™

I need it....
Put me against a Falco or Toon link and I might.....Hell even, Wario cuz he does the same crap just in the air....lol

Me vs Masky/Xaltis....lets do this! :reverse:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Crews? No crews. We have doubles, singles, and Low tier singles (If time allows/enough people wanna enter)

gallax

Smash Hero
I (and I'm sure many other people) don't want to lose to a G&W or something who just hits me once and camps
Funny coming from the guy who runs away from you the entire time and tries to time you out after getting the lead. Sounds hypocritical to me. Or just poor sportsmanship...

Top Bottom