• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Even if I could get a ride no longer coming.

Gotta save my funds for the weekend after this one <3

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Albert don't forget about our moneymatch. $2 vs your Marth/MK!

So far, I'm MMing you, Afro for a dollar, and now Ravyn for 4 dollars (2 Fox, 2 MK). I'll MM anyone who isn't Seibrik/ESAM for $3.

(and by that, I mean the first person to ask me to MM for 3 dollars. After that, no more. 10 dollars for MMes is enough because I'm cheap)

Also. Sup 2link. :troll:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Albert don't forget about our moneymatch. $2 vs your Marth/MK!

So far, I'm MMing you, Afro for a dollar, and now Ravyn for 4 dollars (2 Fox, 2 MK). I'll MM anyone who isn't Seibrik/ESAM for $3.

(and by that, I mean the first person to ask me to MM for 3 dollars. After that, no more. 10 dollars for MMes is enough because I'm cheap)

Also. Sup 2link. :troll:
****ing mindgamed D:

you suck :mad:

:rosalina:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
[07:36:54] 2link: are you still coming to Don't Choke?
[07:37:10] Jazz Panther: I cannot. I have been forced to go to the zoo :|
[07:37:22] Jazz Panther: I'm not going to ZP either
[07:37:43] 2link: >.>
[07:37:45] 2link: really?
[07:37:50] Jazz Panther: Yeah
[07:37:52] Jazz Panther: Really.
[07:41:04] Jazz Panther: If you don't believe me check my post in the thread.
For those who are curious as to why hemad :awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
STUDYING IN PROGRESS PART 2: LEGIT MATCHES FOREVER

btw...mvd...ur losing this time ;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm actually NOT doing 3v3s.

If anything I'm doing LT Singles or Doubles in preparation for WHOBO3

8Bitman

Smash Master
DFEAR.........

I picked up Diddy. He.... Is... So... Amazing...... I love using Diddy. It's scary to me. But after using R.O.B all this time it prepared me to Glide Toss for 90% of the match. I swear I think there was one match when I was fighting my brother where I did like 20 consecutive Glide Tosses resulting in a 0% - 130% combo-Death... That match told me to not put down Diddy.

Just thought I would let you know. O_o

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you have now entered the dark hole which is the abyss of which all beginning diddys have to endure. to find light to find YOURSELF you must endure countless hardships and endless frustrations...each acceptance and accomplishment will grant you ONE step above the infinite stair case to the LIGHT which is the INCARNATE of DIDDY himself...you are diddy now...but when will that time come when diddy becomes YOU

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you have now entered the dark hole which is the abyss of which all beginning diddys have to endure. to find light to find YOURSELF you must endure countless hardships and endless frustrations...each acceptance and accomplishment will grant you ONE step above the infinite stair case to the LIGHT which is the INCARNATE of DIDDY himself...you are diddy now...but when will that time come when diddy becomes YOU
/epic

:diddy:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you and i gdx...we are sages of our time...we have been enlightening others with wisdom...when we ourselves are deprived of the same...it is time...time to embrace the journey ahead! we will not bow our heads but instead raise them...raise them to the point beyond imagination...till the very BRINK!

gdx, walk with me. we have much to learn brother.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Fri 18th 2011
1 pm - Brawl 2vs2=20$(10$ per person)
5 pm - Brawl 1vs1 Pools=15$

Sat 19th 2011
11:30 am - Brawl 2vs2 Low Tier(E/F/G tier ONLY)=20$(10$ per person)
3 pm - Brawl 1vs1 Bracket
7 pm - Brawl 1vs1 Low Tier(E/F/G tier ONLY)=10$
:rosalina:

Top Bottom