• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I think Afro will respect that it is my last tournament.

Also, you must be stoned or stupid to think that you are gonna get there before me, unless you were there from the night before.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
As of right now, Legion, Action and I are not gonna be able to go. No one has confirmed housing for us and with one driver, it's unfair to ask Action to drive there and back.

Sorry ESAM.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
As of right now, Legion, Action and I are not gonna be able to go. No one has confirmed housing for us and with one driver, it's unfair to ask Action to drive there and back.

Sorry ESAM.
.....You could always stay at my house if you don't mind driving like 10 minutes south of Justin and if you don't care that I'm going to wake up at 7am to leave for work saturday morning xD

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I have yet to hear any news of my bro's baby being born, so i have a 99% chance i canhouse at least tomorrow night, if u guys dont get in till around 10pm (i got dinner bday plans at 7 for a friend)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Everyone below me on the PR's (or not on them):

You suck i'll MM you for any amount of money.

<3
(havent played in months)

EDIT:
Actually **** that

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill hop on that free money afro. ill let u run it back before i say gg no re

Top Bottom