• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*error*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
yup wrong section but that doesn't mean I didnt enjoy it haha. I've actually only played brawl for about a week before going back to melee so its kinda nice to watch these for some reason.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
i know, but what i don't know is how to remove it. so instead of acting like a deuchebag you could help me out...

sweet mother of god whats wrong with people...?

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
I dunno...maybe we're sick and tired of people posting BRAWL videos in the MELEE section?
oi! im not going to have a disscusion with some random guy that hates brawl cuz he can't addapt.

i posted wrong that makes me a ****ING ******** *******!11!!!!1!! RIGHT?
give me a break...

btw i can tell by just looking at your profile that you have some problems... seriusly not trying to be offensive. if your giving up on brawl your giving up on ssb, melee is a dead game.

rhan

Smash Hero
oi! im not going to have a disscusion with some random guy that hates brawl cuz he can't addapt.
Any Melee player can pick up Brawl easy. We just use Metakight.

give me a break...
It proves you can't read. Maybe you could be a little ********?

btw i can tell by just looking at your profile that you have some problems... seriusly not trying to be offensive. if your giving up on brawl your giving up on ssb, melee is a dead game.
Melee isn't dead. This forum is still up right? People still post here right?

Look things up before you say things.

Cinder

Smash Master
It's not that I can't...it's that I don't wanna play a ****ty game...

give me a break...
It's called READING THE FORUM TITLES...try doing it for once?

No, I don't have any problems...and no, Melee's not dead...anyone who thinks Melee's dead is either blind or in denial...seriously...

EDIT: Rhan's too good...and yeah, if Melee were dead, would there be three groups each with around 30 members, if not more? Would I run a Melee forum that ISN'T dead?

Melee 4 lyfe

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
Any Melee player can pick up Brawl easy. We just use Metakight.

It proves you can't read. Maybe you could be a little ********?

Melee isn't dead. This forum is still up right? People still post here right?

Look things up before you say things.
It's not that I can't...it's that I don't wanna play a ****ty game...

It's called READING THE FORUM TITLES...try doing it for once?

No, I don't have any problems...and no, Melee's not dead...anyone who thinks Melee's dead is either blind or in denial...seriously...
enough of this! im not gonna take **** because i posted a thread without looking. its called a mistake. every single human on this planet does it sometime.

and yes melee is a dead game. its just you guys sticking to it. no one is going to bring it back.

rhan

Smash Hero
enough of this! im not gonna take **** because i posted a thread without looking. its called a mistake. every single human on this planet does it sometime.

and yes melee is a dead game. its just you guys sticking to it. no one is going to bring it back.
Have you seen the Genesis thread? There is more Melee support then Brawl. Wanna know why? Because Melee isn't dead. If you don't believe me check for yourself.

P.S: If you don't know what "Genesis" is, I'm done with you. Have a nice day Brawler. Keep up those "combos". :)

Cinder

Smash Master
Have you seen the Genesis thread? There is more Melee support then Brawl. Wanna know why? Because Melee isn't dead. If you don't believe me check for yourself.

P.S: If you don't know what "Genesis" is, I'm done with you. Have a nice day Brawler. Keep up those "combos". :)
Which reminds me...are you going to Genesis? I'm gonna see what I can do, but I have serious doubts about going ;-;

EDIT: I wonder if I should try and get SideFX to join H4x0RZ and post a thread about Genesis or if I should just do it myself...I'll definately have to add it to the site's calendar :B

MBreeto

Smash Ace
lolololololololololol. And what constitutes melee being dead, because only the community sticks to it? Same with brawl. It's alive because of the community. Hell, melee was mlg at one point and brawl has only community run tournaments. This thread is funny.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
lolololololololololol. And what constitutes melee being dead, because only the community sticks to it? Same with brawl. It's alive because of the community. Hell, melee was mlg at one point and brawl has only community run tournaments. This thread is funny.
well atleast you have a point. but most brawl players are noobs who doesn't even know what the word comunity means while melee only has grown-up players who refuses to play brawl because they have to start over again. anyway im not going replie anymore cuz the next post is just going to be about how ******** i am since i posted this thread on the melee boards.

Cinder

Smash Master
melee only has grown-up players who refuses to play brawl because they have to start over again.
*the sign is still flashing "IGNORANT" over your head*

We don't refuse to play Brawl because we have to start over...we would be happy to start over if Brawl was worth it, which it's NOT...

Seriously, you are by FAR one of the most ignorant scrubs I've ever had the dishonor of interacting with...it's people like you that make me glad I run my own forum free of Brawltards like yourself...

Thank you and have a nice day ^^;

EDIT: judging by the fact you didn't address Rhan's post about Genesis and instead decided to stop replying, is it safe to assume that you don't know what Genesis is and are afraid to admit it? LAWL

The Phenom

Smash Lord
LOL! read more carefully next time guy!!!

-People who play Melee are the group of people who have a better sense of what is Intelligence. Why??? Because we excite our neurons(feeling sensures) in an intelligible approach that is could only be felt in Melee. Brawl does not do this very well nor in an very beneficial manner; but imagination could better this; as yourself. Our bigger capacities of known knowledge distinguish this whether what is fit more worth-while on this planet or how we can use it to hopefully influence it in a good way.

Brawl by fact has a younger age of smashers for the most part; how do they use there imagination to play? What will you learn from them? Do you enjoy beaten them so you can make a video of it?
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
*the sign is still flashing "IGNORANT" over your head*

We don't refuse to play Brawl because we have to start over...we would be happy to start over if Brawl was worth it, which it's NOT...

Seriously, you are by FAR one of the most ignorant scrubs I've ever had the dishonor of interacting with...it's people like you that make me glad I run my own forum free of Brawltards like yourself...

Thank you and have a nice day ^^;

EDIT: judging by the fact you didn't address Rhan's post about Genesis and instead decided to stop replying, is it safe to assume that you don't know what Genesis is and are afraid to admit it? LAWL
ok... i tried to end this in the last post and that didn't work...
STOP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course im being ignorant! i don't care about melee or about you. i don't see any reason to play melee or to talk to you (unless you start making sense or atleast stop insulting me)
now go and play against a CPU or something, you must have something better to do than bother me with this brawl-hater crap.

Cinder

Smash Master
Don't play the victim here...it was your bright idea to insist that Melee's dead, which it's not...you tell a bunch of Melee players that Melee's dead, what do you expect to happen?

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
Don't play the victim here...it was your bright idea to insist that Melee's dead, which it's not...you tell a bunch of Melee players that Melee's dead, what do you expect to happen?
i don't see where i play victim. anyway a 7 year-old game without wifi is a dead game. even tough some ppl still play it. now this seriusly is my last post so posting here will be a waste of time.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
i don't see where i play victim. anyway a 7 year-old game without wifi is a dead game. even tough some ppl still play it. now this seriusly is my last post so posting here will be a waste of time.
Basing a games playability off of whether or not it has wifi is pretty dumb. It's like making the arguement graphics over gameplay. Also, i hate to assume this, but i think you've never played melee in your life. If you had played melee, then your arguement would be completely different and hopefully more educated.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Man, what a bunch of ignorant fools. Smash 64 > All.

Seriously though, all of you, grow up. He posted a thread in the wrong room by mistake. Hit the report post icon
and we take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom