• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Error: 160-1710

AnoA

Smash Cadet
Has anyone got this?

This error started appearing on my Wii U this morning, each time I turn on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I've been playing it since it came out perfectly fine, except for this morning, almost a week later.

Every other game (physical or downloaded), works perfectly fine.

I've been looking around, but there's no much information about it, even on Nintendo's customer service.

Apparently it has something to do with the console's memory.

Any ideas?

AnoA

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the concern, but it's not under warranty since I bought it two years ago with no actual warranty. And I don't really feel like paying $120~ for the repair.

It's just weird for me that it happened so suddenly. I've been googling the code and found only a couple of people who got the same problem around the same time as me. Some are in worst situations though.

Azew

Smash Lord
Hmm, you might want to make sure you have free memory, maybe it doesn't have room for save data. Also make sure any hard drives you may be using have data being stored to it. If that doesn't work I can't help you.

Top Bottom