• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Epsilon'S SiG ShoP-[please lock this thread]

dawn001

Smash Ace

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ry can i get a new sig i want samus done mostly the same way make it look clean pls and i would like a black ON white bandana some where in the sig pls that means a white bandana with black on it mucho thancks i know you'll do it right never failed me once anyways thanks bro IM if ya need anything.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey guys.
my mom has contracted cancer and is proving difficult so i will be taking a break for abit. just put her in yur prayers or w/e religion ya got do w/e it is ya do :)

laters! ill try to get some requests done when i ahve time...it helps me think

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
hey guys.
my mom has contracted cancer and is proving difficult so i will be taking a break for abit. just put her in yur prayers or w/e religion ya got do w/e it is ya do :)

laters! ill try to get some requests done when i ahve time...it helps me think
i'll keep her in prayer. what cancer if you don't mind me asking? what's contracted?

PikaAc3

Smash Apprentice
SnOwMaN thats Kind of rude. His mother is sick and u take no notie and expect him o thorw everything down and make your signature. Give him time.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
My grandma had cancer a few years ago, and she's probably a lot older than your mom. She came out fine. It will be a traumatic experience, but they're getting better and better at treating cancer.

I hope she gets better.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I have been one of your customers a long while ago...I don't need a sig or anything I just wanted to post this:

I will add your mom to my prayers too and I hope things get better.

PikaAc3

Smash Apprentice
Eps if my pc didnt crash I would had help you when your going through this rough time but I can't. Sorry, I hope that your mother will return into normal order and feel better

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I know what you're going through, my mother had cancer aswell. She overcame it thanks to god. It was alot of suffering for my mother aswell as my family. Keep your chin up man, hope for the best and keep praying, the man will hear you. I will pray for your mother, and help her in any way you can.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
The best part is that he has 12 total posts, so he couldn't get one anyways :)

I'd send you prayers, but I'm not Christian either. Best of luck to you and your mom Eps.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Sa-weet welcome back. Did kamikaze falco IM you about our request?
I'm guilty. To Epsilon Me, Peeze, and rey want to make a Give Ganondorf His Sword in Brawl campaign. We wanted a sig of him and his sword or something sweet. No names of members in it. just member

text: Give Ganondorf His Sword in Brawl
I want member so when people see the sig we will know that we are a member.
subtext: Member At the bottom probably sort of noticeable. Were people will see it but not sticking out too much. Thanx. Oh yeah whatever happened to my R.I.P Ganondorf Sig? lol

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Hey Epsilon Can you please do a sig for me please

Size: A little past the standard size.

Pic: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2001/vgnews/090701/ssbmelee/ssbmelee_screen002.jpg

Background: White, and techy, also Have pic #1 fade in the background, and make it big on the right hand side pic. #2 below Pic #1 but not faded. Pic #3 should be on the left hand side.

Logo: Super Smash bros Brawl (place it in the middle on top.)

Text: It is time/(also put MPC on the right hand side in small letters on the bottom, can you also have it glowing.

Thank you in advance ^^

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hi im new but im here to ask can i plz have a sig Yes im am from the GA n i posted that in your GA thread but u havent updated but back to the sig

IF U CAN PIC: http://www.animalxing.com/textures/_t/tjharris_iceclimbers.gif
http://ssbm.detstar.com/charactermoves/iceclimbersphoto.jpg
TEXT: Old School is the Best School
COLOR: Lite Blue n Pink
hey there....i have a small request...

Image: http://smashbrosmelee.com/char/jigglypuff/bdown.jpg
text: SFAT
subtext: R u tired? Maybe you should take a rest...
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! you CANNOT have a sig.

READ THE FIRST POST.

i dunno, i felt like yelling.

Top Bottom