• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Results and shoutouts

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
we spanish loved the tournament, the only problem was the lack of time to make every tourney and all that, but we can't blame the organization.

however, I agree in one thing with Kone. International crews should have a very more important recognisation since it is pure rivalry and we make the most noise and fun there. It's nothing but friendly rivalry, just like any other sport, that's true (we spain **** in most of the team sports in europe, smash won't be the odd one ;) ;))

pd: the food and the place we slept was the best thing in the tourney honestly XD I laughed so hard at every 'full meal' we took that I actually have no complaints to make about that (the last two meals, I exchanged my sandwich for some M&M's XDD

pd2: you will see us at the next european tournament for sure guys, just wait we progress even more for that time :D :D

pd3: tero, next time I guess we'll play some more matches, those were intense :) :)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, has anyone noticed the top 5 singles players all have too many A's in their names?

AmsAh (last name also begins with A)
CAptAin JAck
ArmAdA
MAsAshi
AdAm
CAlle W
MAkenshi

Samochan

Smash Master
Guys, has anyone noticed the top 5 singles players all have too many A's in their names?

AmsAh (last name also begins with A)
CAptAin JAck
ArmAdA
MAsAshi
AdAm
CAlle W
MAkenshi
Laaaawwll:laugh:

The more a's you have, the better chances of being top 10.

I have 2 a's O_o

omg yeah

And my real name also has two a's, wheee. ^_^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Interesting, now I know the names of at least some of the random people I saw :)

Btw shyne, I wanted to say hello to you from mccloud and biscuit, but I didn't know who you were :p

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
I stopped reading this topic at page 7 coz i was tired reading bull***t.

Kone, english teaching in France is really bad.
But i'm pretty sure my english is way better than ur french.

Mr P... What did u expected french people to do against ur plane cancellation?
Last year, on ESA1, i had to sleep in these ****ing airport's red chairs too but i didn't blame JD or someone else 4 that.

Poor guy, u couldn't take a shower, u looked like a homeless. **** it, we spent a whole night (5 persons) in a bus stop in Sweden this summer waiting 4 our plane. We didn't blame Helios.

Ok, there was some things who sucked at this tournament, i agree (TVs and such). But i saw Slhoka, he worked very hard 4 this tournament and he did the best he could.
U just don't know the amount of work and sleepless nights needed to create a tournament like that. So shut the **** up. Really.

It was only the second edition. The third will be better, in every way.
I'll be there. And i don't care if some ****ing unpleasant people don't come. People like you, Mr P.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Jeffz0r: It really wasn't necessary to spam those pics in three ****ing topics.

BSeed: I don't think anyone is arguing with the effort that Slhoka put in. However, a lot of stuff went wrong and the attendants also made the effort to travel to Paris. Effort doesn't justify problems, all it means is that you can try to be nicer about it. Mr P clearly had a horrible experience and I'd say the ESA2 hosting contributed to that. Also please keep in mind this tournament was advertised as the best in terms of hosting, I think a lot of people set their expectations really high because of that. I can understand your sympathy for the hosts, but saying things like "I don't ****ing care if you don't show up" really doesn't help. Rest assured though, ESA2 has scared away a lot of people.

Also, still no response from the hosting...

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
That's ****ing understandable.
I haven't seen the pictures before.

Guyz lemme say u sucked a lot.
That's really not cool.

You should be full of shame. Mess JD's place up like that and then talk bad about him...

So disapointing...

Samochan

Smash Master

That's really not cool.

You should be full of shame. Mess JD's place up like that and then talk bad about him...

So disapointing...
For the record, only some idiotic dudes who's name I still dunno messed up that place, we others had to suck it up. I wasn't there when dutches were drunk and I'm very glad of that, from what I heard 10 swedes had to sleep on 40m2 room while dutches got the whole apartment and a bed that fit 3 people but was only used by one. Then I had to endure the smoking they did inside when I got there in the living room, when there was like.. kitchen with an open window there for that. <_< I can understand JD and his buddies are used to drinking and smoking and all, but the guys he houses do not, so things like that shouldn't be done so while there are other people around. And it's reasonable, it's not asking for JD to quit life or something. And no, I'm not complaining about little tibzits in life cause I don't have much to complain about when I was at his place, I can endure a little bit of smoking for a while (I strategically avoided it by eating in the kitchen, but not being able to heat my food properly wasn't my ideal for lunch) but I understand why others do.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer

That's really not cool.

So disapointing...
^Take note that the dutch people who made the mess CLEANED UP HIS PLACE AFTERWARDS!
Except for the toilet because it was just too horrible for words and they were NOT responsible for it.

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
Hey i dont care if anyone else cares, but i got this pic xD

Group pic of the german-speaking smash scene :

:laugh: too good, where did u get that?

@samo, i need a cancer programm to get that vids from tape to pc..... i dont get it!

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
We don't really care actually.
So according to you guys, toilets went dirty by themselves...
The point is, you just DON'T HAVE to act like that, talking bad about JD who hosted you before you messed everything up.
It's just so unfair...

Top Bottom