• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

A-D

Smash Journeyman
well.. I'm sure if you poot on green clothes @ epita amsah will fall in love with you there =)
and instead of giving him a ring, give him a green apple ;o

Samochan

Smash Master
well.. I'm sure if you poot on green clothes @ epita amsah will fall in love with you there =)
Lol that'll just distract him from winning the tournament and we don't want that ;o

But as a matter o fact, I have my only light green sweather... on me right now D:

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
@ Marc: if you don't think there are hot female smashers in Europe you really shouldn't have missed RoS4. I didn't see many hot swedish blondes but there was one ****1ng hot Norwegian girl named Shin.. I believe about half of the smashers were trying to have business with her or something..
I didn't say anything about hotness, but thanks for the tip. However, as a rule, I don't go where nnja has been.

Amsah will fall in love with anything, as long as it has four stomaches.

I've hinted at it before, I will say it more clearly: Anyone up for Pokémon matches? Although playing on Shoddybattle probably is more convenient, with all the smashing going on at ESA2. Just trying to get an idea of who actually plays it here.

As for smash, I wanna play a lot of people (you know who you are). I'm also willing to do money matches, but those can be agreed on at the actual tournament. No point in long lists you don't have the time/opportunity for.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
You'll get it in paris, ever had a footjob?
Nope, but get those dirty feet near my manlihood and I'll bite them off.

That explains the recent Link obsession. =/

Samochan

Smash Master
I can bring mah buddy's ruby ( I play it though :p) if you want me to trade something to dp etc. I also have endless amount of tm's, master balls, rare candies... also max IV dittos for the breed (yea I breed on ruby, extremely slow but doable with dittos >_> ) Unfortunately I don't really have any good battling team, just some popes.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I can bring mah buddy's ruby ( I play it though :p) if you want me to trade something to dp etc. I also have endless amount of tm's, master balls, rare candies... also max IV dittos for the breed (yea I breed on ruby, extremely slow but doable with dittos >_> ) Unfortunately I don't really have any good battling team, just some popes.
I don't really need that stuff, I only care about battling nowadays. I'd like some of those popes though, Benedict XVI seems like he would make a good sweeper.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Coen lost to finnish players? :confused: Anyway keep in mind that finnish top 10 doesn't really compare to dutch top 15 ;)

Finnish top 3 is more like dutch 15-25 :p Even peki got 4 stocked by reffie in a tournament match, and reffie was our #20 back then :p
I lost to WMK yeah. I still remember that one combo, that was just absolute bullcrap. Good **** @ WMK. I also got randomly chained by apples falling from the tree, after which you hit and killed me xD Too good.

>_> Well he definitely wasn't really super amazing back then, many finns beat him actually and frankly, my peach was better back then as well, he even said so himself.
Xcept that Peach isn't my main :3 And I only played like....3 finns in the whole 4 days I'd been there. You, MasterTK and WMK.

well. coen played soooooooooooooooooooo bad @ rox4, i 4-stocked him 4 times (we had 4 matches)
Haha I remember that shiz xD That was too good. I was swearing with all kinds of words and stuff. I could not possibly have played any worse than that. T was funny.

I think Coen lost to wmk on second round of pools or someone else. I do remember watching his match against one finnish player.
I feel honored you're all discussing me xD I always try not to stand out.

nothing surprising about that, i just wanted to give another example of how bad coen played that day, cuz roy isnt considered as a good ssbm player ^^
Do you guys even realise Royblablabla isn't even a real smash player? xD He only came along to have a cheap vacation trip and smash as a side thing.

Don't trash talk Coentje. He plays Pokémon, which makes him high tier instantly.
<3

I don't trashtalk coentje, he's gotten **** good at this game and already was quite good. But somebody had to call him a n00by peach.

Edit: Ah, let's stop this discussion, it's useless anyway :p
I agree :D This discussion makes no sense. I'll prove myself at this tournament. Amsah must and shall coach me xD Or Adam.

On another note, I honestly think Adam is Top 3 now. No offense to anyone, just wanted to point it out. I feel he's one of the only Dutch players (besides GOAT) who I have a zero chance of winning against.

Marc said:
I'd like some of those popes though, Benedict XVI seems like he would make a good sweeper.
LAUGHED MY *** OFF XDDD

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I'm not pretty enough for you? ;_; You break my heart Aldwyn. :<
^ EMO ALARM!!
also, isn't Coen enough for you already? XD

However, as a rule, I don't go where nnja has been.
wtf??

*stops playing green Falco*

Benedict XVI seems like he would make a good sweeper.
ROFLOLMAO!! Benedict XVI ***** if you know what I mean..

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I lost to WMK yeah. I still remember that one combo, that was just absolute bullcrap. Good **** @ WMK. I also got randomly chained by apples falling from the tree, after which you hit and killed me xD Too good.
Yeah, Samus doing a 0 to death combo on Peach = WTF. And yeah, Green Greens is a manly counterpick, makes for some "interesting" matches every once in a while, what with exploding apples and bomb combos that do 82 % in one hit. Oh, but if you don't main Peach, how come you used Peach in every single match I saw you play? Mindgames?

Aldwyn, white Marth.

Marc, that was too funny, I'd nominate it for quote of the year if needed. Just about as funny as

Yuna: "Yeah, my amazing sex made Oro quit sex."

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Marc- I´m up for D/P battle, just remember there might not be a internet connection so autolv100 probably won´t work , just in case you´re lazy and don´t train your team all the way XD, btw Linoone is a nice suprise sweeper (lol) XD

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Pretty nice of him but why not Doraki? for obvious reason

First, I decided to do it in French because I thought most people who'll need to know more about DI and come at this tourney will be French. Anyway, it will be recorded, and if the Frenchies like, I'll upload the video with English subtitles.

And why me, and not Doraki or some other good player ? First, because they're too lazy to do it. And then, because I wanna do it during the beginning of the bracket since we won't have a lot of time. Why this moment ? Because the smashers who'll need this won't reach the bracket.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman

First, I decided to do it in French because I thought most people who'll need to know more about DI and come at this tourney will be French. [...] I wanna do it during the beginning of the bracket since we won't have a lot of time. Why this moment ? Because the smashers who'll need this won't reach the bracket
Good point there, I think we need someone to do this for the spanish as well ;p

And why me, and not Doraki or some other good player?
Please dont get me wrong, it wasnt my intention to say youre not good or whatnot but imo the best person to explain DI is the creator of the DI-guide himself. to have a vid of Doraki explaining (giving a speech on it in front of a huge french audience) DI in detail, maybe even with some ssbm gameplay running along would be the perfect addition to his guide

@ Doraki: Thankies for the effort you put in your guide, if it wasnt for you I still would be unaware of asdi but cmon mang! It is your duty to explain the art of directional influence to teh n00bs. <3 drki

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Please dont get me wrong, it wasnt my intention to say youre not good or whatnot but imo the best person to explain DI is the creator of the DI-guide himself. to have a vid of Doraki explaining (giving a speech on it in front of a huge french audience) DI in detail, maybe even with some ssbm gameplay running along would be the perfect addition to his guide
Don't worry, I'm the one who says and thinks I'm not good.
And actually, if you think that Doraki would be the best one to give a speech and explain DI, then it means you've never met him :chuckle:
Also, also, just because I'm the one doing it doesn't mean that my work won't be based on Doraki's guide (and explanations).

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Good point there, I think we need someone to do this for the spanish as well ;p

@ Doraki: Thankies for the effort you put in your guide, if it wasnt for you I still would be unaware of asdi but cmon mang! It is your duty to explain the art of directional influence to teh n00bs. <3 drki
you should have said: for some spanish. some spanish kick your *** in a minute, so let's just calm down man.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
^ Same.Im booked,I've sent you(JoannaDark) a PM with my travel details,how do I know if Im 'confirmed' and is there still an online payment to be made?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
OMG, how do I confirm? I'm confirming O_O
^ Same.Im booked,I've sent you(JoannaDark) a PM with my travel details,how do I know if Im 'confirmed' and is there still an online payment to be made?

Both of you are confirmed.
And also, you can't pay now since we still have some problems with the SSBUP's bank account. Well, as long as your confirmed, it's not a problem for you ;)
But for us it is -_-"

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Confirmed ! ^^

BTW, JD is away for a few days, but send him anyway a PM saying when you'll arrive, and leave, so we can find housing for you ;)
She'll arrive at the same time as all the other Norwegians.
I've sent JD information 'bout when our plane arrives already ;)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Thanks Tonberry. Try to make Shin confirm ASAP, too, or JD will go crazy héhé

eeee, I'm not sure if PC and I will be able to confirm in time... PC doesn't have his passport yet -.-
And according to what he told me recently (thanks milktea for being the messenger ^^), he still doesn't know when he'll get it.
Even if we reach the limit before JD comes back, I'll make sure we keep 3 places free for you. It doesn't mean you can don't have to hurry. As soon as you know if you can come (and you will), let us know.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I lost my wallet about 2 months ago with all my ID's but 2 weeks after that i went to get a state ID. They said it'd take 3-6 weeks to get to my house. I went to go get my passport but i have NO government or state issued ID(apparently i need state issued picture ID to get a passport). So i have to wait for my other ID first but it seems to be taking extremely long its already the 6th week so i don't know. Things are looking grim lol.

Top Bottom