• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
How is it possible that you've got seretur and fuzzyness in one poul, while some other pouls don't even have 1 good player in it.

I like my poul XD

Edit: where's adam? he isn't named like acap in the pools huh? And if so, what's he doing with C in one poul

Edit2: Chor, Clemj and Linkje in one poul? Did linkje not get an top 64 seed O_O Totally unfair, he would easily get second (maybe even first) in some other pouls but this one already has two top 32 players in it (according to Rox4 results)

Edit3: UchichaJP isn't in any poul, he's coming instead of jip

Luma

Smash Lord
not even jeffzor? ^^
well baxon is a french falco player with the famous baxon combo (fwb+b selfkill xD)

dunno about the rest ^^

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I have a request. Since this is an international tournament, I want the language on all SSBM discs to be English. I'm in a pool/poul/poule with Dou! and I think I'm going to piss myself laughing if I hear all those ridicoulus French Jigglypuff sounds.

The German version is even worse though: PUMMELLUFF!!!!

Dou!

Smash Cadet
I want the language on all SSBM discs to be English. I'm in a pool/poul/poule with Dou! and I think I'm going to piss myself laughing if I hear all those ridicoulus French Jigglypuff sounds.
Meh... my character is RONDOUDOU, not Jigglypuff. :urg:

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Pool 17

bossofsmash*
Calle W
dragonHS
Kireek
Riad
Iced
Killerganon

Hmm, are these players ranked in skill-order or will bossofsmash kick my ***. :p

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Ivo : I'm really sorry for Uchiha, but the tournament is complete. We're already likely to have more than 256 people coming. Really sorry, but many people are already on the waiting list.

Exalador : yep

Calle W : most pools are in alphabetical order, but in the pools where I did a modification, they aren't. You've got the highest seeding in your pool.

Utto : No way !

BF : don't worry, except for MasterGorn who'll **** you.

Peyudo : Then he isn't in cycom's website list. I'll explain you what to do this evening ;)

Edit : Here are the phone numbers you can call if you have a problem while arriving in france :

JD (speaks English) : +33 1 45 43 37 05 (please try this one first)

Me (speak English and German, but pretty bad though) +33 6 82 12 30 84

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Can anyone give me Qlex msn or e-mail address, or even better tell me how to get there from Paris EST (station) ... Would be cool ^^

And @Slhoka about housing: what's up with lexxil and 1wingedangel ?
lexxil and 1wa will go at Qlex. His msn is jacob_alexis at hotmail dot com

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
Pool 32
Aska
CM
de_gl0ry^
Stormthunder
surrealista
Svampen
Zyx
Jontro92*

am i going to get *****? ^^

shyo2

Smash Rookie
can someone give me information about the ppl in pool6 pls? :) i dont know much about them.

by ZeroP

Top Bottom