• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic K.O.s

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
What's your most epic K.O.s? My best one was on Pokemon Stadium. Me (Ganondorf), Richard (Mario), and Ethan (Jigglypuff) were on the neutral terrain (with two platforms, like Battlefield). I was on the right platform, and Richard was on the ground to the left of the stage. Ethan used Rollout from the right of the stage on the ground at Richard. Richard Caped him to me, and I hit him with a Warlock Punch in mid-air. Much lulz were had.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
I coulda sworn I saw this topic too.

SOmeone Falcon Punched a dude and Coincidentally I was doing an Aerial Warlock Punch, and so they got paunched into my Warlock Paunch. And then the pit who was gliding like he was something Special, Got hit by the now Flying like a Speeding bullet Kirby.
They both died.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
“Kirby, meet your doom!”

M E T A _ K N I G H T

Meta Knight (or Sir Meta Knight) is a major enemy and ally character in the Kirby Series appearing in most of the games, as well as the anime. What makes Meta Knight both mysterious and fascinating is his likeness to Kirby himself. His mysterious nature has led to him playing more of a playable character and less of a "friend or foe" character throughout the series. His true relation to Kirby has yet to be revealed.

His intentions are often unknown but what is known is that he is the leader of the Meta-Knights, an army of unique soldiers, and owns a large battleship called the Halberd which often accompanies him into the heat of battle. Though Meta Knight first appeared in Kirby's Adventure in 1993 his name was not known in the U.S. until Kirby's Avalanche was released in 1995.

Masahiro Sakurai designed Meta Knight when he was 22 years old, three years after he created Kirby.

S T A T S

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
one time i killed someone with jet hammer lol fully charged and after a jet hammer glitch yayuhzzz

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
TommyDerMeister:

While [some kid] was hanging on the edge of Final Destination, I ran like I was about to jump off the stage, then I initiated a Reverse Aerial Falcon Punch, and punched him in the spine midair, causing to bounce off the wall of Final Destination, causing him to die. GREAT LULZ WERE HAD

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
I was Ike for the lulz in a Basic Brawl, on Skyworld.

I started charging an Eruption, and charged it completely full. Just as I let it loose, a guy knocked a Pit into me, obviously KOing him.

First time I had ever hit anybody with a fully-charged Eruption. It was incredible.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
I was having a match with my friend who was being a coward and hanging on the edge afraid to come at me because he only had one life left and high damage. I took out a bomb and just waited for him to come up so we can keep fighting. When the bomb was getting close to exploding I tossed it withought thinking and it nails my friend knocking him into the stage and getting me the win. It was hilarious.

Ibn.09

Smash Rookie
Using a D air to reflect a PK Thunder-projected Ness to his death.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
TommyDerMeister:

While [some kid] was hanging on the edge of Final Destination, I ran like I was about to jump off the stage, then I initiated a Reverse Aerial Falcon Punch, and punched him in the spine midair, causing to bounce off the wall of Final Destination, causing him to die. GREAT LULZ WERE HAD
In random wifi, I reverse Warlock Punched all three other opponents simultaneously, KOing them all.
Lulz. Everyone seems to think that Warlock Punches and Falcon Punches are horrible (well, maybe not the latter). I beg to differ. I have gotten some pretty epic WPs.

Rebonack

Smash Apprentice
Screwing around with a friend of mine for the first time on-line on Halberd with items on. I was using Lucario, he was Ike. On the last stock life I snagged a Smash Ball just as the Dual Cannon's beam locked onto me.

So I start crawling toward my friend.

He Quick Draws, I go shooting off the top of the screen to use Aura Storm.

The Dual Cannon fires right as he reached where I was previously. I toast him with my own beam from above whilst the Dual Cannon nukes him from the background. There was much doom to be had.

We both ended up saving the replay >_>

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
KOing with(almost....I may have missed some) EVERY KNEE I USED IN A MATCH.

lulz.

Discovery

Smash Rookie
I remember playing against a friend of mine in high school. I think we were at one of Kirby's locations. Blast, the name escapes me. Once the giant tree began its' mighty blow, there's always some apples that land next to you. I grabbed one then somehow ended up throwing at my friend... and it KO'd him. It was hilarious to see Snake go flying. XD

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Every Falcon/Warlock/Donkey Punch in a FFA that hits all three opponents is auto-epic.
Every Super Armored Donkey Punch is epic.

For me personally. Two 0-deaths in a row against a Lucas as DK. 45 seconds to three stock a Link as DDD, recorded and awesome, though the Link did suck. Stage spiking Tink with DK's ledge attack at 8%, I laughed all night.

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
in random wifi i was G@W fighting a marth, ike and rob. the rob shot 3 uncharged lasers on after another at me and i bucketed them. then i threw it out. both the ike and marth (who were litierally right in front of me and rob was behind me charging up his down smash) used down B killing me and the rob. i forget how much damage it did but it was a lot

Albert.

Smash Master
I was ike and my boy was Falco, going even most of the match and were both at high percents. He knocks me high and far to the right and I am Charging my QD to get back to the stage (had no other options) and I let go of the QD JUST as he spikes me

and we both died at the same time.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I didn't get the KO my opponent did

Once I was fighting a DK and just as he was landing with Sheik I quickly DACUS under him and got a tipper usmash (it was fresh, charged up a bit and he was around 110%) but just as the move landed he did a reverse full charge up Donkey punch.

He mange to use his super armor to stop the knock back and as I side away from him he PAWNCHED me for the win.

I felt as if I got hit by Captain Falcon Knee. ~sighs~ ...**** you Sakurai.....

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Now, that is an epic K.O.

TommyDerMeister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rItrXj1lEGc&feature=related

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
Mine was epic, my to brothers and me, Falco(me), Kirby and Ganon. Kirby sucked up ganon, tried to to SD by falling of stage, ganon got out but at the same time I jump with Falco and D-nairing both of them.

Top Bottom