• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Final Smash Compilation!

NDUDE

Smash Ace
I made this thread on NSider2, but it's about as popular as...well, it's not...So anyways...

This idea's been on my mind for awhile, but I thought I'd wait a bit before I brought it up (more time for more vids to be made). Anyways, I want to make a compilation of Final Smashes. Not just any compilation, but one with epic Final Smash executions. It will involve luck, skill, epic timing, etc. That kind of thing. I'm sure even competitive players enjoy using items (like the Smash Ball) from time to time for fun, right?

So, if you have any incredible Final Smashes caught on tape, please PM them to me! It can be either the vid file or the replay file from an SD card (preferably your own vid file). I'll post the final result here, and anyone who contributes will be given credit (by their Smashboards name). :)

Also, if you do decide to give me a vid file, I strongly recommend getting it with a capture device, not by videotaping your TV screen (unless you have amazing quality). It's better on the eyes. :dizzy:

Wii Number: 5014-3731-5721-6006
NOTE: That's ONLY for sending me your replays if you can't record them yourself. You will be deleted from my list after I receive your replay(s).

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm looking forward to this. I didn't understand a certain part of what you said...can I send you a replay and you record it in good quality? Cuz I have a pretty well executed Final Smash with Pit.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I'm under the impression that a lot of the people on these boards play sans Final Smashes. I certainly do, so I can't really contribute anything unfortunately. But I'm interested in seeing the videos that you can come up with.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to this. I didn't understand a certain part of what you said...can I send you a replay and you record it in good quality? Cuz I have a pretty well executed Final Smash with Pit.
Yup, that's what I said. Although I prefer you record it yourself (saves me time so I can skip straight to editing the video in), but you can send me the raw replay file if you can't record it yourself.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ooh, okay. If I can supply lots of videos, maybe it will be worth your time to record my matches.

PM me your Brawl FC and Wii # and I'll send over the videos.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Are we talking amazing Final Smash moments? This thread was made for me. :chuckle: Better look up my old replays...

Oh yeah, I can't send it to you if we don't add each other... Friend Code is over there.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Epic as in cool, or Epic as in using critical hit in midair XD?

Top Bottom