• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest: March 14th, Princeton, NJ.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
If anyone were to able to give us a lift I could get us to go.
Doom?

EDIT)) She already said no.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Allin is the guy who talks like he matters, but really is nobody. :D

I REALLY need a ride! I will be in ROCHELLE PARK, NJ. This means that whoever is bringing ksizzle or ZB will be VERY near me. Please PM or IM me!

Allin

Smash Journeyman

I REALLY need a ride! I will be in ROCHELLE PARK, NJ. This means that whoever is bringing ksizzle or ZB will be VERY near me. Please PM or IM me!
I never said i actually matter...You just assumed that:laugh:

PRiDE

Smash Lord

What an elitist attitude coming from the guy who JUST showed us that he MAY have some sort of skill.... =) Okay Inui...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um i have sat's this day right in front of jg's place so ill be staying at his house friday for training, take test next day, and we decided to host an swr smashfest for whoever cant make it to this but is close :D. my crew just went down to 6 people and these people are serious about the scene now..hopefully. im dedicating this day to get them better and anyone who wants to come for good training. better that than dedicating my day to make inui not get lower in rankings XD

Max Ketchum

What an elitist attitude coming from the guy who JUST showed us that he MAY have some sort of skill.... =) Okay Inui...
What a nice comment coming from the guy who wanted to quit Brawl to get a life, but came crawling back to his Frankie-poo. :3

<3 PRiDE

PRiDE

Smash Lord
What a nice comment coming from the guy who wanted to quit Brawl to get a life, but came crawling back to his Frankie-poo. :3

<3 PRiDE
Says the guy who wore a suit to a tournament. Attention w h o r e anyone? And THAT obsession ended a while ago.

</3 Doom

Max Ketchum

Says the guy who wore a suit to a tournament. Attention w h o r e anyone? And THAT obsession ended a while ago.

</3 Doom
If having a formal party the night before and sleeping in my clothes counts as being an attention *****, then I guess you're right.

Max Ketchum

It was brand new and I had it on for 5 hours. ):

I CAN NEVER PLEASE YOU! *breaks down in tears*

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
gentlemen plz, there is no need to bicker among yourselves, the world has more important problems than ur petty dislike of each other.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.Yeah.. But JG has a girl. =P

Last edited:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Pride, be a pal and wait around until after I get home from work again, so you can drive me to this too! I will actually contribute gas money this time!

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
Vajaja are you part of swr?
------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, i am legit S.W.R

xD These boards only become homo once people start thinking homo.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
...walks in and hears the convo, then slowly walk backwards out the room into the shadows avoiding attention on the weird convo.......

Top Bottom