• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest: March 14th, Princeton, NJ.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I will be using HK (homo knight).... the whole day at this......

seems like the cool thing to do these days.

see what I did there Brandon?

....but first I need a controller.

SHaME is back!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
inui let me go if keitaro and yes can go.

mob ftw =D i need all the practice i can get lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hate going to cities and it looks like a silly tournament with iffy attendance and very little money to win. >_>;

The only reason I'd go is for a shot to beat/outplace ADHD for NJ's rankings.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I hate going to cities and it looks like a silly tournament with iffy attendance and very little money to win. >_>;

I hate going to cities as well and would much rather go to your place and play people anyway.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
im debating too, blackanese wants to team with me at poly but at the same time, idk... i hear the prices went up to 10$ for everything...

Umbra and I want to have serious sets against you(inui) and atomsk, we def. need it... singles as well... so ima just see what you decide to do lucas, me and umbra are leaning more towards chillin with ya'll for practice...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You just wanna hang out with us cause we're the ****....don't lie, AND I'M WAITING TO SEE YOU WEAR ORANGE XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think it'd benefit me and the crew more if we just played allllll daaaaay instead of wasting time playing only a few serious sets all day with decent players at the NYC tourny.

I'm probably going to make this happen for sure at this point.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
You just wanna hang out with us cause we're the ****....don't lie, AND I'M WAITING TO SEE YOU WEAR ORANGE XD
you guys are the **** XD lolz well ima wear red, close enough right? XD

I think it'd benefit me and the crew more if we just played allllll daaaaay instead of wasting time playing only a few serious sets all day with decent players at the NYC tourny.

I'm probably going to make this happen for sure at this point.
ight cool, ima make sure i talk to umbra about going...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SPAM! If I get to see you I have a Shiki bookmark for you. LOL not sure if you have a use for it but I know Haley's been wanting a bookmark from me so I thought I should give you a Shiki one. It's the same drawing from the sticker I gave you.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
SPAM! If I get to see you I have a Shiki bookmark for you. LOL not sure if you have a use for it but I know Haley's been wanting a bookmark from me so I thought I should give you a Shiki one. It's the same drawing from the sticker I gave you.
:O Shiki bookmark!! Much <3 for that. I love to read.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh and btw, if MMing ya'll (inui and atomsk) will bring out the REAL skill in ya'll then dont worry i got the money for that too... im 100% sure of that... me and umbra want an extreme amount of practice in doubles
We need to have a few games as well(MM's or not). Fox vs Sonic is too fun to pass up.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
hmm i take SAT's this day lmao i fail so hard for waiting last min to take them for first time..hmm..ill see

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh and btw, if MMing ya'll (inui and atomsk) will bring out the REAL skill in ya'll then dont worry i got the money for that too... im 100% sure of that... me and umbra want an extreme amount of practice in doubles
Money will force us to try our dearest hardest, but I will gladly play seriously even without money on the line.

Atomsk, however, is a horrendous disrespectful sandbagger.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully, I will be able to attend this!
If anyone has an extra DS wall charger, would said person kindly bring it with them?

;__;
POKEMON! <3

Pikachu will also be attending.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'm not allowed to go anywhere but this.
Kai, bring your laptop for hax. I'll remember this time.

I'll show up.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm not allowed to go anywhere but this.
Kai, bring your laptop for hax. I'll remember this time.

I'll show up.
No problem sir. Btw I decided to give dessidia another shot. Big mistake, I wasted so much time downloading and looking at a translation page to learn the menus and fighting only to delete 15min later......again XD.

ADHD

Smash Hero

I don't even care about where I stand on the rankings lmao, it's kind of worthless to me. I don't even think I deserve second at all. Anyway I'm just going to this tourney thing bc it's more local for me than princeton :ohwell:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Would this tournament/smashfest count on the rankings?

I'd doubt I can go because of the short notice and distance but I might reconsider. I'm assuming you'd want to invite me just because I'm cool like that.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Not gonna lie, I lol'd IRL after reading his post XD

Also, I'm sorry I'm a sandbagger. Its honestly a mindset of mine where I can't take this game seriously unless I gain something out of it lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Would this tournament/smashfest count on the rankings?

I'd doubt I can go because of the short notice and distance but I might reconsider. I'm assuming you'd want to invite me just because I'm cool like that.
Just because of the extreme rarity of you going anywhere, I'd let you come.

If a tournament occurs, it would count for the rankings.

Top Bottom