• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dont you love how hypocritical some people are when they say that one crew is too big XD
29 members is too ****ing big. Get a clue, plz.

We cap at 15 members. You think, at a major, 10 will most likely show; that's two solid crews.

As opposed to the possible 5.

We team with each other, hang out, give rides, ALWAYS split. Our crew has a ruleset, a chill democratic atmosphere, and are the baddest mother ****ers in town.

But, maybe it's just not your taste. Maybe you like concentrated ****. To each their own.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Baddest mother ****ers? Please, you guys are juicy SWEEThearts.

Surriously tho make some new juice jokes they're getting boring. Before you say mine sucked, yes it did. Now step your's up since you're actually trying to rep "juice" lmao.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok yes no need to hate on juice -_-.

but i gotta admit thats why i never use catchphrases loll.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
How about instead of making a juice joke, I make fun of Brawl+.

UPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILTUPTILT

I WIN, LOLZ.

Oh, wait... That wasn't a joke. brb. >_>

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol i'm jk I don't have a problem with juice :laugh:

The jokes are just getting old, that's all.

Edit: That's cute dm, how bout I make a brawl joke?

TIME!

c wut i did thar?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You played against Spam? Like I did in my Brawl+ post?

We should stop talking to him, he's a mook.
lol I'd rather not talk about my set with Spam in brawl ;)

But seriously brandon I was just poking fun. I didn't say anything that needed for you to start this again lol.

And actually, I'm gonna try to get back into brawl again when I get back to rutgers. Expect me to bug you for SK training :)

Also, nice sig. I actually re-read your post xD

dmbrandon

Smash Master
lol I'd rather not talk about my set with Spam in brawl ;)

But seriously brandon I was just poking fun. I didn't say anything that needed for you to start this again lol.

And actually, I'm gonna try to get back into brawl again when I get back to rutgers. Expect me to bug you for SK training :)

Also, nice sig. I actually re-read your post xD
lol.

I know you were, but B+ still sucks. XD

And no. Only juice gets teh trainin. Everyone else has to PAYYYYYY.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Im sry guys i decided it is my time to disband from enemy controller. i dont feel like i belong here anymore. Idk y but i dont feel at home. There is a new crew based on Long Island. check it out. We brawl for friendly competition not drama. I still <3 you guys tho

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Someone go ask our members how they feel about our crew? Personally, I hate them all.

Especially that Shadow kid, and his stupid Wario. /anger

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Apparently shadow had a dream about him teaming up with a gang of jews with slingshots chasing me...trying to hurt me.

Bad person indeed

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This crew might as well die.

Instead of just coming to me with whatever problem people have, they just blindside us by leaving suddenly without saying anything.

Kelvin did that. Pretended to be really cool with Trevor and I on the day of JG's Smashfest, seemed content with EC, agreed to team with me...and then left the next day without voicing his concerns to me or talking to me.

Wyatt never asks us for a ride. Wyatt never asks to train with us. However, it's our fault he doesn't practice with us or get rides from us? Get real. This crew supported him 100% as he was getting good. Trevor saw his potential, got him to join, and this crew helped nurture his potential and always rooted for him. I was always really nice to him. Him leaving like this is idiotic to me and shows how miserably weak his ties to people in here truly were, for reasons I don't know. Wyatt wants crew battles to happen, but he leaves the crew that actually hosts tournaments. That makes perfect sense!

Let it be known to 100% Juice that basically all of your roster is comprised of former Enemy Controller members, and that your crew is turning into EC 2.0; a bunch of cocky bastards. Except your crew is hiding behind a mask of "we're so cool and love each other sooooo much."

Once a treacherous rat bastard, always a treacherous rat bastard. Enjoy your new members while it lasts, 100% Juice. You have effectively caused Trevor and I to loathe our own state. I'm seen as the face and/or leader or NJ, and I don't even like my own state anymore. How sad.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ LOL

I think ADHD was just mad that

1. you took his partner for Paradigm

2. EC doesn't hold tournaments or smashfests anymore.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
^ LOL

I think ADHD was just mad that

1. you took his partner for Paradigm

2. EC doesn't hold tournaments or smashfests anymore.
I think ADHD

1. Should have actually talked to me about it and told me he cared, because I would have given Atomsk back to him if he mentioned he cares.

2. EC holds more tournaments and Smashfests than any other crew in existence. What do you think Apex was? What is he/you talking about with this garbage? I'm the most active host in the country, usually averaging two events per month. Pardon me for having issues with my dad and being extremely busy the past month?

So, all in all, it's BS.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nope he didnt tell me none of that.

Just assumptions

I would be pretty mad if someone took my partner as well...

notice how i said "i think"

Top Bottom