• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Inui- good stuff at WHOBO! disappointed to see your placement in singles though... and losing to hylian when i was sure you could take him. oh well. how much did you make from both doubles tourneys?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui- good stuff at WHOBO! disappointed to see your placement in singles though... and losing to hylian when i was sure you could take him. oh well. how much did you make from both doubles tourneys?
I made a lot in MMs and won like 400-500 in teams...so I didn't lose any money at all.

I placed poorly in singles due to massive suicides against Melee1 when I clearly would have won otherwise, and my Snake wasn't doing well enough for me to use him vs Hylian. I beat him in an MM with Snake the day before, so yeah, I'm well aware that I should probably be beating him. Neither of the players I lost to are bad. They are quite good.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
well as my first act as a new member of EC, ima go get a black t shirt customized to have my name on the back and "Enemy Controller" on the front...:) :) :)

yo inui you'll get superb fox practice now lmao, and you can keep consistently giving mk practice, sound fair??? lmao...:)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1. He decided to help me with my consistency and tweek my style up a lil' bit, Atomsk see's my potential and offered to push me to get extremely better...

2. I left Zodiac Braves and now am a member of Enemy Controller
I'll join if Atomsk puts me as Leader lololol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yayyy, rookie!!
inui- i know both of them are great. i also know you are fully capable of beating them. that sucks that you weren't at your best vs them/stupid stuff happened. at least you made some money and ***** doubles XD.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I need to get better at Fox vs Snake. :(

KnightMare, you are stupid for not just asking an administrator to change the name of your current account.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
GET ***** NUCCAS IM BECOME AN EC GOD!!!

*Goes back into hyperbolic time chamber*
LOL, SERIOUSLY???

Is this a joke??

BURNT RAMEN JOINS THE CREW?????

Eazy and I were joking when we said you guys let in everybody but now you're letting in everything??

Edit: I heard Cinnamon Toast Cruch wanted to join. He mains MK. That okay Atomsk? 0_o

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I need to get better at Fox vs Snake. :(

KnightMare, you are stupid for not just asking an administrator to change the name of your current account.
Burnt ramen is for the LOL's it isnt my real name i am still KnightMare and want to be name as KnightMare untill i think of something better Burnt ramen aint gonna cut it as a perma name

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Welcome Rookie. **** I gotta start going to stuff again, although I'm really out of practice.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Well this is R00kie's gameplan as of now:

Im dumb broke and possibly wont have a phone or enter tournies if i dont get on my **** soooo...

1. Get started on getting my security license, so i can get a job.
This is going to take a 3 week process if i start immediately(like tomorrow)

2. Get my driver's permit, so i have a legit state i.d. on me
This will take a 2 week process

3. Get a practice session in all day long for APEX preperations.

4. In the mix of this save money for ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ.

5. By then i should have my PART TIME JOB *yes alot of time for smash* and good to go for summer '09

I got to knock out steps 1, 3, and 4 before May 9th... guys think im capable of doing it?

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Well this is R00kie's gameplan as of now:

Im dumb broke and possibly wont have a phone or enter tournies if i dont get on my **** soooo...

1. Get started on getting my security license, so i can get a job.
This is going to take a 3 week process if i start immediately(like tomorrow)

2. Get my driver's permit, so i have a legit state i.d. on me
This will take a 2 week process

3. Get a practice session in all day long for APEX preperations.

4. In the mix of this save money for ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ.

5. By then i should have my PART TIME JOB *yes alot of time for smash* and good to go for summer '09

I got to knock out steps 1, 3, and 4 before May 9th... guys think im capable of doing it?
I'd like to join for 3.
My character's playstyles are outdated.
I also have no ****in idea why Wario's such a threat.
I seriously CP Falcon vs wario.

Also welcome to EC

lol wasnt rookie in ZB?
i always wanted to mm his fox with FALCON
This is the same fox mainer im referred to right?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Apex practice... Yeah, probably gonna just be playing Orion, as always.

Oh and that ghetto ladder on AiB. xD

(Why do I post here so much I'm not even in this crew)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Lucas, WTF is this I'm hearing about you going even with me in Melee? When was the last time we played, 1953? If you've actually been saying this bullshit, $20 MM ASAP. You better come to SPOC so I can **** you mercilessly and get the MM recorded by Scar so he can upload the humiliation.
LOL this guy's hilarious. I hope we get to play at SPOC.

So I'm going fox on inui for the rest of my life from now on.
LMFAO this is sig worthy.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti why not just make a crew so you could be the leader of it?
i was just kiddin... i dont really want to be a leader of this -_-

Does anyone good want to team for Apex?

DMG is teaming with ADHD now...

Ksizzle? Spammer? Anti? M2K?

I'm really trying to place high in the money at this tourny and have been improving my game ALOT as of lately.
ooh im already teamed with Judge.

Top Bottom