• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok, so...

Housing for CoT4.

Enemy Controller has first dibs on beds. If anyone gives you guys trouble about it, just get me and I'll settle it.

Room 142 is free and I can have one person stay in my living room. That person will be Rigel if he stays on Friday night. If not, it will be Atomsk or Izumi.

I can't have more than 8 people stay in room 142, and I'm certain I'm housing more Enemy Controller members than that.

Am I housing Charles and Alice? How about the rest of North Jersey part of the crew? I need to know what's up, lol.
Arent Doom and I the only ones that are in EC that live far north in NJ? I already told you I was going but I can find out if doom is going and let you know tomorrow.

Ok chibo, thx for the info. I'm already hyped for it but more good news is always helpful so I appreciate it

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Charles and Alice are up there, too. Rhyme might be coming with Max. Wyatt lives up north. Orion could be coming with Bajisci and Cyanide. These are all things I must consider.

Speaking of Orion...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219456

Am I housing you kids or not? Confirm it!
If they dont post I'll try to find out about charles, alice, max, rhyme, and orion. Talking to orion will also tell me about cy and bajisci but wyatt I dont know. Ill send him a message on aib in a couple of minutes with this link and let him know that he needs to tell you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thanks. Any help from EC members is appreciated!

In fact, I'll most certainly put you guys to work when needed. You're staying for free, after all.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok that sounds good. I just sent wyatt the message with a link and I'll check later for his response, unless he just comes here. Also, Mrdc told me that he might not be going to COT4. I asked him for a more definite answer bc he is supposed to team with me but he said he can give me one tomorrow night. Im referring to Wednesday as tomorrow btw. I dont know if you consider it late or early at this point but w/e. The rest I'll talk to on aim or call and let you know by the evening about what their responses are

bajisci

Smash Ace
Charles and Alice are up there, too. Rhyme might be coming with Max. Wyatt lives up north. Orion could be coming with Bajisci and Cyanide. These are all things I must consider.

Yo inui, orion and cyan are coming down friday night by train, sadly, i cant do that, if i go its because i sumhow find a ride saturday morning, my mom is a ***** and if i went i just wouldnt tell her, 2 nights would be pushing it for that tho loll

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Wow, looks like you're helping out a lot of people, Inui... I saw you and Kai wondering about Max and Rhyme's housing situation for the weekend and thought I'd let you know that they'll be staying with me. Thank you for checking though. ^^

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
inui, rooms will be free for elite members? if so then i would definitely go. pride told me he could drive from the venue to your hotel to stay on saturday night. i don't think my brother will be coming, it'll probably be just me if i do that.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well I couldnt contact Orion so I asked Max about Cy and Orion. Max said he told them to head over to the hotel and stay friday and saturday so I would expect them to be going. I know you'll still want them to confirm but that was the most I could get. If I find anything else out about them I'll let you know. Also, about Mrdc, and I should be able to find out tonight if Panix is going.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Me and Orion are def staying w/ you, we just need to confirm rides to and from CoT from Inui's on saturday and sunday, and also a ride from Princeton Junction to inui's friday night.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I can't do anything bout the train situation, Cyan, but you guys can ride with em to the tourn as long as you chip in for tolls/gas etc.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I can't do anything bout the train situation, Cyan, but you guys can ride with em to the tourn as long as you chip in for tolls/gas etc.
We'd already planned on paying gas etc for whoever gave us a ride. That saves me and orion a headache bothering people. thanks diem.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Vaan: Zodiac Spear
Balthier: Deathbringer
Fran: Deathbringer
Basch: Deathbringer/Zodiac Spear
Ashe: Healer
Penelo: Healer

Place in story: Just after clearing Tomb of Raithwall and picking up Belias the Gigas, the first (mandatory) esper you acquire in the game. Level 34. Pretty OP.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
btw

I know magus is hot and amazing, but since when is he a stripper?
He had a lot of singles in his pocket and inui's relative thought he was a stripper. Some one may have made the joke before that but I cant remember. The previous night to this he became 4 stocker when he played me in melee

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui, rooms will be free for elite members? if so then i would definitely go. pride told me he could drive from the venue to your hotel to stay on saturday night. i don't think my brother will be coming, it'll probably be just me if i do that.
So... I'm housing you on Saturday then?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Won't be able to make it this weekend. Sounds like it's gonna be amazing, even better than Cat4. I really need to find a source of income that doesn't occupy my weekends. Maybe drug dealing?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Won't be able to make it this weekend. Sounds like it's gonna be amazing, even better than Cat4. I really need to find a source of income that doesn't occupy my weekends. Maybe drug dealing?
I have to call out sick from work this weekend cause they are gay and didn't let my time-off request go through.

bajisci

Smash Ace
blazblue is amazinggggg played it at comic-con **** is TOO good where can i play it??

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
well when you have 300 people jam packed in to a 2 day singles and doubles event thats what you get. next time just singles or doubles or make it a three day event (Fri, Sat, Sun)

nonetheless at least chibo tried to run it smoothly.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
well when you have 300 people jam packed in to a 2 day singles and doubles event thats what you get. next time just singles or doubles or make it a three day event (Fri, Sat, Sun)

nonetheless at least chibo tried to run it smoothly.
Shut the **** up.

Top Bottom