• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMO$'s 18th b-day tourney

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
alright for my b-day i know what i want to do i wanna host a huge tournament here in the washington area so if you would like to attend read and or post in this thread so i know i can update it and crap and my b-day is not till august 9th and i get a *** loud of money so all you need to do is pay for entry i will find a place in the seattle/federal way/Kent area

this topic is open to suggestions that can help benefit this tourney all i know is i want my tourney to be huge

so anyone is invited if you are not on this list plz tell me if you can come and i will maker sure to add you

1.EMO$
2.PPa0
3.Xero
4.Yore
5.DJ-Combo
6.Silent Wolf
7.Eggz
8.Noobking
9.Dan
10.Fate
11.Loryn
12.Fear
13.Ka-master
14.Gimpyfish
15.Bladewise
16.Deva
17.Matt
18.Touk
19.Jem
20.Jamo
21.ThePrime
22.cmin
so if you are not one of these people you are sill invited just post if you wanna come and i will need as mush notice as possible so i can rent out a big enough place

Smashers from Oregon/Canada/skypal house you are all welcome to come more people the better

1v1 entry 10$
2v2 Entry 10$ per person

and if we have enough time and or people have suggestions please post maybe we can all get a extra one or some type of crew battle draft thing i dunno use your imagination

and i am gonna need someone who knows how to run brackets so this will not be some big mess

and i will be paying for food so also give me some suggestions for food places

Thanks

my phone # is 206-653-7318 ask for andrew
myspace www.myspace.com/emo_money
msn messanger senses2fail19@hotmail.com

thanks

Jem.

Smash Master
Jamie and I can usually bring a setup.
We'll probably go.

Since we all know Andrew is richer than bellevue, I say you get the Meydenbauer Center. I loved smashing there twice :)

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ok well i am still looking for a place trying to fit as much people in so spread the word around tell them to post here ok so this is who i have for setups as of now

me-Cube/t.v
Nate-2setups

Jem both you and jamo bring a set up or just 1

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ok so that makes up

people brining cubes

me-1
nate-2
jem/jamo-1

people bringing t.v's

me-1
nate 1 of 2
jem/jamo are you bringing one

we need alot more

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
no its not on thursday im doing it FOR my b-day i was thinking the saturday after my b-day so it will be easier

ThePrime

Smash Lord
alright i think ill be able to come to this, not sure if there's a max number of people allowed or w/e but count me in.

Ill be able to bring a cube if you need one too.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey if its in seattle i will be able to make it. i'm from oregon and i might bring the best from oregon with me if i can convince him to come

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
>_____________>

What are you talking about Eggm? The only one getting made fun of around here is YOU!

Edit: SSssp! j/k eggz - you're my hero

Top Bottom