• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'ello Ganon mains...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I've officially joined your ranks, I now play a ganon/bowser mix because of recent power rankings shenangins making me actually care a little about the game, i'll have some vids of my ganon fairly soon for you all to see...

ganon is tight.

Maybe the ganon boards aren't as lenient as the bowser boards and this will get moded or soemthing lol if not oh wells, just a little update for ya'll.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I really hope I can play you on saturday gimpy.I also played metroid yesterday.see ya later:)

Linguini

Smash Master
Wats going on Gimpy, if you made your bowser that amazing soon your ganon will be pretty good, looking forward to see some vids=)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
gimpy, we greet you

and yes, we are not like the boozers over there, we do not show affection as much, except towards the "late" tippy

...he quit on us

Hamsterpie

Smash Apprentice
My suggestion:
Gerudo king of pain/evil/pwnage/badassery.

Anyway, i switched over from samus. But still, if you can make ganon as good as your bowser, i'll salute you.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Gimpy, we're practically brothers. I play a Ganon/Bowser mix...

Actually, I lied, I play Ganon/DK. :p

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Wow, heres something I never thought would happen.

Anyway you made the right choice Ganondorf > Bowser. If you can get as good with Ganondorf as you are with Bowser, you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Oddly enough, I used to main Bowser but I switched over to Ganondorf about a year and a half back. Then I couldn't decide because of Space animals... Right back to Ganon I went. The Triforce Of Power is too appealing. <_<

Jooce Bocks

Smash Cadet
Good choice. Everyone knows Ganondorf is the manliest character there is. Being as buff as he is while being able to do off the ground splits while making purple look that **** good. If that doesn't make him as manly as they come then I don't know what will. He was born the only male in his tribe for a reason; he had all the manliness they could handle.
P.S. Can we call him Gander? Or maybe Ganderf?(Had to give my 2 cents to the nickname department.)

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
Gimpyfish, your now offically my true favorite, not only because i love your boozer but now you play my favorite character...........

Top Bottom