• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El paso TMS - brawl/melee tournament Nov. 14th-16th (MK is banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
yeah man cross the **** out of the mk there lol. I took my flyers to mall yesterday too, they seems to be interested. More setups the better. Arturo ill give you a call tomorrow to pick up the tables and the chairs

Team Xpansion Pocket

Smash Rookie
the flyer is really something that was last minute mostly for myspace or other places to distribute mostly electronicly. I'll let them know that MK is banned or at least to put it on there.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Pocket its just the last tournament I will be hosting. Not my last one. I hate this game too much to stop playing it. Also, who all is still coming from out of town/state? We only have like a few days left. Kash leaving the morning of the tournament is not a good idea. We went to most of your tournaments leaving the morning of the tournament and by the time the tournament was winding down we were exhausted. Which is why we usually left. We would go find a hotel and go to sleep. In my opinion, if you've got free housing, leave the day before.

P.S. I have decided to drop Falco for good and return to Fox. He's just too **** sexy for me not to play.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Son if you drop falco i will slap you silly. We didnt play for like 5 hours training falco just for you to drop him. With fox at least you will still beat arturo and perhaps place high like last time lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm not loosing to some noobish fox.

And yes you should come the night before my hand needs company. Why don't you guys leave at 6 p.m.? if someone has work or something then I understand but if not then you better come friday. I think everyone can get a bed now that no one else is coming lol. lets see besides my bed I have 2 couches 2 queen size and 1 twin. Plus an inflatable one because we might not be able to use one of the queen size.

O yah and my dog's/cat's house.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Do you live in a mansion? Christ.

I'd like to leave early, but some of our party members have stuff to do. We'll be there as soon as possible, but latest would probably be... 2 am? Is that ok >.<?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
no I live in the garage lol. It's just my mom and sister said they would go to my aunts house for the weekend so thats the guest bed and there beds. plus the couches and the inflatable bed.

I have so many because mexicans travel in packs its at least 9 people for every 5 passenger car so when my family visits us we have to be ready. kind of funny because the factory my mom was working in closed down the office got moved to her house and now we have like 6 computers. This is pretty much how we get all of our stuff though.

Also 2 a.m. is fine by me.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Don't go see it. Quantum of Solace = Fail. I fell asleep like 5 times.

**THIS JUST IN! FOX IS AWESOME!**

error13

Smash Journeyman
i haven't slept....
too much homework
and not enough
time to balance
things out.....

i dunno if i'll play today
i probably will if i wake up
in time though just
text me when homo

Team Xpansion Pocket

Smash Rookie
i cant go today due to work, but for sure Team Xpansion will be there tomorrow and sunday...with cup cakes...party mix style.

cause thats how chubby people roll.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
We SHOULD be, but aren't.

Guess what? Someone dropped out and now we can't afford to come.

Haha, just kidding. I bet I scared you. We'll try and fill up the seat, but we're coming anyways. Still not sure what time we'll leave. I'll call you when we do, Burrito man.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
son of a... well hopefully you can find someone by six and leave at 7 I don't want to stay up waiting for all of you.

Luis you need to come get the tables I'm not sure why we wouldn't need them all of a sudden I think your just being lazy.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
El Paso's gonna take this one. No questions asked...

Who is Sinz main? I only remember playing his MK!

We have Chicos on our side...everyone knows Tacos are the breakfast of champions.

10Diarrheaz

zrky

Smash Lol'd
did you guys know wikipeida has a Chicos Tacos page?
/random thought

I hope im not sick tomorrow, cuz that would suck practicing and then not getting to go:(

guess ill meat some of you guys tomorrow

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Really?

GW?

**** I should of skipped work and went LOL.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Nope, Furiousduffman took it home this time! Grats to Luis! :D
Thanks we have very good games, it would of been an honor to lose to you again. Vids will be up sometime soon i hope. Train me in melee.... NM does **** in it... I was never good in it anyways. I hope you beat them tomorrow.
Really?

GW?

**** I should of skipped work and went LOL.
Yeah GW, copied the hylian up smashes. IT was GW/Wario combo really. Falco vs some scrub snake that called me a cheater for chaingrabbing him.
It was better that you didn't come, turnout was really really gay. Only 40/100 That we were expecting :( the funny part is that we will have a better turnout for tomorrows teams, i hope

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hey I'm wondering if any of you took the brackets with you because I can't get the results with out them.

I'm angry now though after you all left my wii almost burned out and I think it will do it soon because walmart sucks ***.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
who was the marth, that sadly couldn't get killed by kash (not a bad thing, I was just rutting for him)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We need results with characters for the top 8 >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom