• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EEVOlution results:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Thanks for everyone who came out. Here are the results (the brawl results are guesstimates until seagull sends me the final results)

SSB64 Singles: ($5 Entry)

1. Nintendude ($25) :mario2:
2. Clubba ($10)
3. StarKing ($5)
4. JBandrew
5. Seagull
5. Wenbo
7. Vice
7. Jason (the store owner)

Project M Singles:

1. Chillindude829
2. Cyrain
3. Vist
4. Nintendude
5. CTL
5. JCaesar
7. Bubbaking
7. The Doug (these could be slightly off too as I don't have the pool sheets)

Melee Singles:

1. CT Mew2King ($95) :marth:
2. Chillindude829 ($50) :fox:
3. Cyrain ($15) :fox:
4. Vist :luigi:
5. The Doug :sheik:
5. Nintendude :popo:
7. Bones :falco::fox:
7. Wenbo :falcon:
9. CTL
9. Fortune
9. Bubbaking
9. BigWenz
13. Chred
13. Brewster
13. Mike-kun
13. tdude51

Brawl Singles:

Full brawl singles results ($10 entry):
1. CT Mew2king :metaknight: ($96)
2. Lie :diddy: :snake: :metaknight: ($48)
3. Logic :olimar: :metaknight: ($16)
4. Pink Fresh :lucas:
5. LoF Jbandrew :warioc: :popo:
5. Orion :metaknight:
7. Jrugs :snake:
7. Luckay4Lyphe :pit:
9. Eazy :marth:
9. Max (SSR) :peach:
9. Rise :marth:
9. Iota :wario:
13. Zion :marth:
13. Pokemonmasterjamal3 :metaknight:
13. Funbun :rob:
13. Reslived :marth:

Melee Doubles:

1. Cyrain + Chillin ($30)
2. Mew2King + Ether ($10)
3. Milkman + Wenbo
4. Chred + Fortune

Brawl Doubles:

Full brawl doubles results ($5 entry per person):
1. Jbandrew :wario: and Mew2king :metaknight: ($48)
2. Stark :metaknight: and Tc1 :gw: :diddy: ($24)
3. Seagull :dedede: :wolf: and Orion :metaknight: ($8)
4. Iota :wario: and Luckay4Lyphe :pit: :pikachu2:
5. Tantalus :metaknight: :rob: and Logic :olimar:
5. Eazy :metaknight: and Pink Fresh :lucas:
7. Tim :wolf: and Hiv+ :metaknight:
7. Bubbaking :dedede: and Zion :metaknight: :marth:

reslived

Smash Apprentice
This was an AWESOME event. i always have fun at these. Luckay finally comin out. last hit last stock v PS and Lie pretty hype. Also thanks Rise for the **** tons of friendlies. And everyone else too really. Got to play almost everyone at event so I don't feel like shoutouts. Special thanks EE for hosting, and Tant/Joe for TOing. Shoutouts to last place <3.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm in on the conspiracy now, it took me a while, but I get it.

You guys aren't going to stop until I'm factually the best wolf, right?

Kain doesn't enter anything

You don't enter anything

MCPE doesn't enter anything

Lycan doesn't enter anything

You almost had it, MegaRobMan as the #1 Wolf, but the thing you elitist ******** didn't know was that Ish was going to beat someone with Sparkles so he has better wins than me, so he is better than I am based on 2013 results.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm in on the conspiracy now, it took me a while, but I get it.

You guys aren't going to stop until I'm factually the best wolf, right?

Kain doesn't enter anything

You don't enter anything

MCPE doesn't enter anything

Lycan doesn't enter anything

You almost had it, MegaRobMan as the #1 Wolf, but the thing you elitist *******s didn't know was that Ish was going to beat someone with Sparkles so he has better wins than me, so he is better than I am based on 2013 results.
I went to a tourney last week and entered you dolt (As well as the week prior). Me not entering one event of 3 in a row means nothing.

You're already the best :wolf:. The 5 players you mentioned entering events doesn't negate how good you are.

Full brawl singles results ($10 entry):
1. Mew2king :metaknight: ($96)
2. Lie :diddy: :snake: :metaknight: ($48)
3. Logic :olimar: :metaknight: ($16)
4. Pink Fresh :lucas:
5. LoF Jbandrew :warioc: :popo:
5. Orion :metaknight:
7. Jrugs :snake:
7. Luckay4Lyphe :pit:
9. Eazy :marth:
9. Max (SSR) :peach:
9. Rise :marth:
9. Iota :wario:
13. Zion :marth:
13. Pokemonmasterjamal3 :metaknight:
13. Funbun :rob:
13. Reslived :marth:

Full brawl doubles results ($5 entry per person):
1. Jbandrew :wario: and Mew2king :metaknight: ($48)
2. Stark :metaknight: and Tc1 :gw: :diddy: ($24)
3. Seagull :dedede: :wolf: and Orion :metaknight: ($8)
4. Iota :wario: and Luckay4Lyphe :pit: :pikachu2:
5. The Tantalus :metaknight: :rob: and Logic :olimar:
5. Eazy :metaknight: and Pink Fresh :lucas:
7. Tim :wolf: and Hiv+ :metaknight:

:018:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Woooooooooooooooooooow @ Iota 9th place. D:

I heard he lost to Jrugs and PS. Bad day I guess? Sucks he hasn't entered in forever and when he does, he apparently isn't playing good. =/

Nintendude

Smash Hero
ggs everyone. Was good to play 64 again too except I really should have dropped from PM so I can actually play friendlies in that game. Oh well, lesson learned.

btw, anyone who is interested in learning more about SSB64 should join the facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/134497873392355/

Tristate actually has a large scene for the game but it seems like interest is lacking here in MD/VA. I'd like to change that, so if anyone has any comments or suggestions for promoting interest in the game please contact me. I'm willing to personally train people at smashfests (including Xanadu) if there is interest.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I'm very disappointed in my placing for this tourney, overall I had fun though.

Shout outs:

Luckay: Thanks for teaming with me. I played so aggro in our MM...lol

Jbandrew: Nice to finally meet you in person. :) Maybe next time we'll actually get do friendlies xD

Jamal: That MK was surprisingly good O_o GGs

Jrugs: That set made me die inside..ugh. :sadsheep:

Logic: asdf Why can't did I keep getting off the ledge. q__q Made a lot of dumb mistakes, GGs though.

Luckay: Thanks for teaming with me. I played so aggro in our MM...lol
Seagull: GGs. You're D3 has been exposed :evil:

Orion: LOL at the end. Maybe next time Joe won't ruinn our friendlies xD

Resilved: You were messing up your DBs a lot. =/ Hopefully next time you play better! :happysheep:
GGs to everyone else that I didn't give a specific shout out. Thanks to Phil for hosting this. :happysheep:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry if I seemed flippant or like I didn't care at this tourney. I wasn't having a great day and I just wanted to leave. Nothing to do with the tournament. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood for Xanadu this weekend.

Project M Singles (updated with characters and $$$):

1. Chillindude829 :fox: :wolf: :marthmelee: $50
2. Cyrain :falcomelee: :fox: $20
3. Vist :luigimelee: $10
4. Nintendude :ivysaur: :ike: :peach:
5. CTL :dk2:
5. JCaesar :rob:
7. Bubbaking :rob: :charizard:
7. The Doug :link2:?

Ugh someone please fix the smilies on smashboards...

Vist

Smash Champion
Good stuff @ everyone who came out

Thanks for hosting EE / Tantalus

Venue is legit and everything was run smoothly

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I am EXTREMELY disappointed with all of my placements. Easily my worst performance, by far, in the past year. (.___.)

Still, I had fun with everyone I played. Just some specifics that I'll probably expand on later.

Doug: You're a really cool dude. Next time, I hope to not have excuses ready to jump out of my throat. :ohwell:

Orion: You may hate on the Bubbaking, but I still went even with your Fox in friendlies. :smirk: You're a funny dude. Great to meet you.

Seagull: Lolz, pleasure to finally meet the legend. ;) I wish I could have played more Brawl, like you asked, but I was more into Melee and P:M at the time. :ohwell: I think next time I go to an event like that, I'll try to stick to Brawl.

CTL: Super hilarious guy, as usual. :rotfl:

Wenz: Thanks so much for the ride home! I greatly appreciate it. :)

Rise: I had fun playing your Marth. :)

Zion: Sorry we couldn't advance anywhere. :urg: You're a cool dude. If we ever team again, we'll do better. ;)

Nintendude: Thanks soooo much for driving me there. I greatly appreciate it! :)

Bubbaking: Well shucks... You completely flopped at all three events. Better be the last time you try that again. (-_-)

Jbandrew: It was fun helping you try out P:M, which made up for the lack of fun of being bodied by you and M2K in doubles. :c

Fortune: Fun friendlies, as usual. You'll figure out my Samus, eventually. :p

Bones: Your Squirtle is pretty slick. You were definitely picking up on the MU as the set went on. Hope you keep trying to advance with him. I want to learn Squirt myself, so you might end up teaching me a few things. :cyclops:

JCaesar: Thanks for hosting P:M. I hope you feel better next time. :ohwell:

Vist: Nice seeing you again. That Samus:Luigi MU is still pretty new for me. I hope to play you in it a lot more in the near future.

Mike-kun: You almost had me there. I was starting to freak out a little. :( Your Marth is very solid. I think the only thing you're lacking is a bit of experience, especially in that particular MU.

tdude: Had a lot of fun playing with you. I don't know, man. I still think anyone's best bet against Samus is to just learn how to use Sheik and go that route, but whatever works best for you. ;)

Milkman: Oh man! Naruto: CoN 2! Yo, that was some crazy fun I had playing with you guys. I never get to meet other people who actually play that game! :crazy: Next time we attend the same tourney, I'll try to bring my versions too. Should be hype. (^_^)

Anyone I missed, I'm sure I had a very fun time meeting and playing all of you. I look forward to meeting all of you again. :)

:018:
I also used G&W half the time in teams, but it's not that important.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Great event EE, thanks for hosting. I'm wondering if the tables could have been set up differently to avoid crowded corners?

Videos of Melee?
I didn't see any recording setups, I don't think there are any Melee videos.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Great event EE, thanks for hosting. I'm wondering if the tables could have been set up differently to avoid crowded corners?

I didn't see any recording setups, I don't think there are any Melee videos.
I agree wholeheartedly ... U shapes are nice as long as they allow for everyone to sit comfortably, but it felt like 1 U too many

tjgeorgen

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjgeorgen
3DS FC
1177-8358-6055
I had a great time! Nice venue too, it was good to have access to food this time :). Next time maybe have doubles later so more people will enter?

Bubbaking: Yeah, I first mained Marth buy switched to Sheik for a while, and now that I'm back sometimes I feel like I always have to play Marth out of loyalty, but it might be worth it for the matchup. Nice to play you again!
Mike-kun: I liked your old tag better, haha. Fun times playing Marth dittos, and congrats for pwning my shield the round I went Puff :D
Brewster: 10/10 would listen to you troll Kevin again. You're a funny guy, hope we play again sometime.
Kevin: Enter dammit!
Wenz: Too bad I dropped a few stocks. Next time :)
Ether: You're pretty good at Marth. Please enter and win tourneys with him.
Nintendude: How do I even go in on the impenetrable wall of ice? I guess I'll just have to play more patient and actually kill Nana next time. That might help, haha.
The Doug: Only got to play one match! Too bad the venue closed at 8:00, I thought it was supposed to go until 10:00?
Vist: Had fun getting bodied by your Doc & Weegee.
Cyrain: Had fun getting bodied by your Fox & Falco. Your Marth is pretty good too.
Wenbo: Congrats on Twist DIing all the way to DC on the way home.
CTL: Thanks for driving, sorry about the multiple u-turns, some co-pilot I am. Had a great weekend of freezing melee, remembering DDR songs, playing your falcon & weegee, dropping my TV and playing Brawl- until my sides hurt from laughing so hard. I hope the couch was at least somewhat comfy. If you need a hand with anything coming up, let me know.
Sardi's: Your lomo saltado is the ****

Anyone I forgot: GGs!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry dunno who told you but Squabbles officially closes at 8. So since we were done, we wanted to respect the store owner's time of business.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Hopefully you can convince them to stay open later next time. I figured we were at least going 'til 9 because that's when the mall itself closes.

Top Bottom