• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Simon Mason 1883277018

Smash Rookie
Have you heard of Ed, Edd n Eddy? It was my most favorite cartoon on TV and was a Canadian AKA Cartoon Production.

The Main Characters.

Ed is not really smart, from watching so many Monster Movies.

Edd is the one that's smart, he's the one who comes up with new inventions.

Eddy is the leader of the group, having to know the recipe for stink bombs and knowing how to do scams so they can get money to get giant Jawbreakers.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Who hasn't heard of Ed, Edd n Eddy? It was one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network until CN started becoming ******** with all of their newer shows.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Who hasn't heard of Ed, Edd n Eddy? It was one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network until CN started becoming ******** with all of their newer shows.
All of this.

That show is kind of an anomaly, because it's just about the only show that has made slapstick funny to me. Normally I find physical comedy tiresome, but the over-the-top **** they have in that show is priceless. Using Ed as a battering ram? Brilliant.

Ed's one liners are pretty consistently lol-inducing too.

GGMoneY

Smash Cadet
All of this.

That show is kind of an anomaly, because it's just about the only show that has made slapstick funny to me. Normally I find physical comedy tiresome, but the over-the-top **** they have in that show is priceless. Using Ed as a battering ram? Brilliant.

Ed's one liners are pretty consistently lol-inducing too.
QFT

Ed, Edd n Eddy is the shiz.

It's easily the best that Cartoon Network has to offer.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
It WAS the best that Cartoon Network had to offer. The latter seasons have been a little too "meh" for my tastes.

Nothing beats this bit:

Ed: * Ed stands there and looks like a bi-pedal (mono-brow'd) squirrel, having something jam-packed inside of his mouth.*

Double D: * Sockhead's eyes widen.* GOOD LORD, MAN! GIVE IT SOME AIR!

Ed: * Reluctantly opens his mouth. His tongue darts out and reveals a very damp, disgruntled chicken sitting upon it.*

Smooth Criminal

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Though Powerpuff Girls, (though I count PPGZ as an anime), will forever be my favroite cartoon, Ed, Edd n Eddy was like crack to me, (very addictive).

Eddy is the biggest pimp of the bunch, sell junk to make some paper, (or metal ^_^; )

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I love that show so muuuch.

It was easily the best thing made for Cartoon Network.

Wasn't it cancelled?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Thats my horse?
No, wait, it's my horse!

I think my favorite moment in the whole series is this scene where a couple of characters (I really couldn't even tell you who they were. One of them might have been Edd) are talking or arguing or something. Then, out of nowhere, you see Ed, upside down on his head, being dragged across the lawn by his own eyebrow. It's fantastic. Words do not do it justice.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Ed Edd n Eddy is ridiculous. I grew up on that ****, wish cartoon network wasn't horrible now :(

I just remembered, I have a bunch of ed edd n eddy episodes on my mp3 player and I haven't watched them in forever. This thread just made my week :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, this show brings back alot of memories of when CN was still good and wasn't as trash as it is now, it was definetly a good show and I enjoyed it, too bad they never actually showed Ed's older brother.

Ed's line: "Peanut Butter and Toast"
Eddy's line: "sockhead" (to Edd)
Edd's line: "according to ____"
^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You know what will make CN come back? If they bring the PPGZ to the US with better dubs than it's already is, the current english dub, (not US created), made me cringed when some of the voice actors did some chracters, (Mayor, Peach, Buttercup, etc). Which is rare to me since I enjoy most english dub anime. ^_^;

I'm hoping PowerPuff Girls Z comes to the US better dubbed.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Its a spin off alternate reality kinda thing. You got your typical japanese anime's thing. With the girls in school uniforms and big eyes.

Hmm.. I really don't find hard to see that, after all that's probably your typical school girl look lol...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Sucks so much this got ended, it was a good time passer waiting for other shows aswell, the scams were priceless.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
This show was when CN was good. So many ******** one-liners that were rofl worthy. They also, in total, basically destroyed their whole town through out the whole series.

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
You know what was my favorite one of all time? Their Halloween special, that one was just too **** funny! The ending was just priceless, even if it was disappointing how anticlimatics Eds "battle" was!

Also, did you know that it was supposed to end at the end of season 4 (where Eddy finds out he's actually old)? That woulda really sucked, although it definetly would've explained the physics of their "memories"!

justaway12

Smash Master
they still show it in england on sky+ 2:00 till 3:00 when school just ends and 10:00 when kids go to bed and probably really early in the morning because i don't think kids are interested anymore

Corpse

Smash Rookie
I love the episode where Eddy throws a sea cucumber ball at a wall, and Rolf gets furious and beats the crap out of him with fish.

Though Ed being allergic to fish was disturbing.

M@v

Subarashii!
Memorable Ed quotes i remember off of the top of my head:

*slams his head into ground* "Im a woodpecker!!!" *slams*

" I smell like fresh cut spring flowers, found over a babbling brook, with a hint of lemon ."

"GRAVY!"

"Digahole digahole digahole dighole digahole digahole...."

But yeah, great show. :)

I still gotta watch the final episode. *searches interwebs*

superincredible

Smash Cadet
I grew up with this show,I absolutely love Ed,Edd,Eddy.Never missed an episode.I miss the good ol days
"Buttered Toast"

Top Bottom