• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

Banks

Smash Hero
wow such a long hike but ill go

no really guys keep posting "i'm going to dis" once a week for a year

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I loved that line. And by that I mean I loved laughing at the people in it, since I was one of the first to get my pass on Thursday. I also got there at 5 AM Friday to wait with friends, which was funny.

Anyways, I think the game room from last year would be big enough for this, or that plus the dealer's room. I think holding it in the Sheraton Ballroom might be a good idea as well though, because there are windows that open, and I think a room full of people playing smash will not likely smell like a field of flowers. I dunno if it'd all fit in there though.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Anyways, I think the game room from last year would be big enough for this, or that plus the dealer's room. I think holding it in the Sheraton Ballroom might be a good idea as well though, because there are windows that open, and I think a room full of people playing smash will not likely smell like a field of flowers. I dunno if it'd all fit in there though.
Will keep this in mind. However, a mandatory deodorant rule will be in effect. Anyone disobeying this rule is getting curb-stomped. Imagine Wario wrapping his teeth around the edge of FD and then getting stomped on.

Smell nice, OR ELSE!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love the fact that it's going to be a private event, meaning if theoretically someone did smell very offensive we could boot them out and it'd be perfectly legal. :)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Maybe we need some bouncers? Wes I know you could do the job singlehandedly.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Done and done.

I used to work security for concerts at my high school and stuff, it's fun.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Maybe we should hand out goodie bags. They'll each have one deodorant stick in them.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We should get a sponsor from a deodorant company. I've always thought that was a hilariously good idea.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was in that line for 9 hours. I met cool people and had fun but also wanted to open a vein.

One of the bigger rooms would be fine, it could def fit 200+ people... make sure to ask about outlets though lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Or we could just have a super hero come that manipulates electricity and have him power all of our equipment.

Because the east coast has that.
Beast coast *****
Hype Machine
Etc.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Static Shock is one of my buddies, I'm sure he'd do the electrical work for this.

And a deodorant sponsor would be ****ing ****.

BTW, the best tool for line-sitting is a good game of apples to apples.

Top Bottom