• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dunno what my housing situation is looking like. last esticle we got housed friday night cause the ride was kinda long and didnt wanna do it sat morn, but sat night after the tourney we drove right home. i cant remember who housed us... i think his name was alex? lol
he housed like 12+ people and it was kinda awesome, i kinda wanna do that again

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Cort: Two Things---

A-Not that i'll be competing but wasn't Pokemon Stadium I a neutral?

B-If you could mention the fact that I'm having a tourney the day before this and can provide housing in your first post that would be really cool.

I will be attending....playing Melee. Good luck to everyone entering. Who wants to play with me??? (Looks to Sean, Mike, Mark, Alex, Marc, and Bernard....) :)

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
dam getting top 10 singles for the last 2-3 months in MD / VA has just been play i guess i have to step it up to top 1 ( yes that makes sense xD).

Prince of Fire : That sounds awesome man if your able to host our ROBmobile thanks for the offer =D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Dam a Saturn Ion? That seats what, like 3 and a half? I nominate my 6-seat bullhorn-toting Lincoln Continental as ROBmobile. (Not kidding about the bullhorns, click my profile to see a pic)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Cool cool. Now if we can just get toasty and karn to come I think that'll be every ROB player on the EC.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Cool thanks for the housing offer Jake. I dunno what our plan is for this yet but I'll keep it in mind.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I would but I don't think I can afford to go to that many tourneys. I literally ate dinner last night on $2 I won in a MM.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner for this...anyone else possibly need one?

I might be able to house a couple of people if they really need it.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well if he does change it, it kinda screws the circuit schedule up hardcore. I'm very much against changing the date. Not only for that reason but also because it's a perfect wkend for us to go.

+1 for not changing the date for a random anime convention

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Random lol Otakon is a once a year event always held at the BCC drawing around 20k people not that im going or anything just saying not random .

What are the other events for the ECRC will they be annouced after the previous event or can we get a calendar so we can plan for them.

+1 for not changing the date

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to work on getting the date's for the rest of the events up soon. The only one I know is this one, and the circuit championship which should be Oct. 18-19th...hopefully....>.>

hova

Smash Champion
*** Otakon, don't change the date

i doubt this circuit will work out as planned considering there really aren't any finalized dates for tournies on the tentative list. i think you should just go ahead and make CH4 a circuit even right now, considering that it will be huge. may not be completely fair to those that have to travel, but it's gonna be a sweet sweet tourney

looking forward to going out of state(VA doesn't count) for the second time in my smash career

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
If we add CH4, we'll need a tournament in between that and Caty4 so that we have at least 4 events on the circuit before the championship. On top of that it needs to be somewhere in between MA and MD/VA. So in the NJ/PA region would be ideal. That's what would need to happen to do things this way.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Actually can you change the date for this like to the end of aug/beginning of sept...
That'll be when college is in session, which is bad news for people like me:(

I'm looking forward to this probably being my last tournament before I go back to school and leave the scene for a long time, so I hope nothing is changed...

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Who cares about Otakon. If it was a tournament that was going to be big that's around CT it might be one thing but it's an anime convention. Why should he have to reschedule the tournament for something completely unrelated?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea i am also against changing the date, people can prioritize.

hova, we need to decide who's car is going to be the cootermobile.

either way, im down to come for sure.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
dont change date

and why the hell is CH4 another event, that means i have to miss another one, and MD has two events. wtf, thats so gay.

imo, each EC State should have ONE tournament each, although its a lot or work, the EC isnt about johns and being homos. thats just inui.

like wtf though seriously, and only 4 events? there are other tournements in the area that we could make an ECRCE, like ******* and beer in maine. and, uh. some other ****

so basically

john jjohn john john **** inui john john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom