• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TEAMMMATE QUICKLY PLZ ****

imma have to team with a scrub now -_-

PWNAGEPOLICE

Smash Cadet
NNID
WellWisherELF
AFAIK you can buy them in person but you have to have bought your tourney ticket at least 3 hours before given tourney occurs

Buuman

Smash Ace
Just bought the gamer pass last night. I assume it's coming in the mail. It better be here by thursday, cause that's when we're going down to set up most likely.

Almo

Smash Ace
i thought you picked everything up at the venue, not that it gets mailed to you?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Just bought the gamer pass last night. I assume it's coming in the mail. It better be here by thursday, cause that's when we're going down to set up most likely.
they sent you a confirmation email, bring that confirmation number and ID of yourself when you check in the building.

also, money match? I demand revenge on you

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
they sent you a confirmation email, bring that confirmation number and ID of yourself when you check in the building.

also, money match? I demand revenge on you
Never got a confirmation number, just an email saying I purchased something, but it doesn't say what I purchased. Got a receipt from paypal, but not much else. Oh well.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
when i bought mine i got a receipt saying that u can start picking up your pass at the venue on thursday. so i guess we are suppose to get our passes when we get there, and like bring something saying you bought it or something

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Never got a confirmation number, just an email saying I purchased something, but it doesn't say what I purchased. Got a receipt from paypal, but not much else. Oh well.
i thought teh paypal receipt number was the number that i needed bring with me

ANTi_

Smash Hero
**** i might as well not do teams and play the other games they got there. meh -_-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the first big tourney ive wanted to go to and actually havnt been able to go to

feels weird to sit it out. hope theres some good **** on the live stream

Vinnie

Smash Master
Anti, Cheese needs a partner.

edit: in all seriousness, TeeVee just ditched Blackanese because he "quit". You should ask Blacka.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
So where exactly is the bus leaving from in Times Square. I tried sending an email about it, but no answer :(. Times Square is a big place to be hunting around at 7 AM.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No TeeVee is going. Me and Blacka talked to him yesterday.
He posted

TeeVee wrote at 11:42 PM on Aug 18, 2009:
OK AFTER A LONG HARD THINKING, I DECIDED TO GO TO SNES. teaming with blackanese our team name is BET (black entertainment television)

IS ANYONE FROM CT GOING UP ON FRIDAY AND THINK THEY CAN GIVE LITTLE TEEVEE A RIDE?
On AiB last night, in the NEPR group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom