• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm going to PM Solid Jake now regarding Brawl+ official rules.

The set which *should* be used for this tournament should be the Nightly Build 5.0 set.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Gawsh I still need a teams partner. I use Wario in doubles unless it's RC, where I use gnw. Anyone good want to team with me?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Actually, Reflex I'll def team with you if you'll do it. I was really just Hat's backup on this anyway bc he's supposed to team with Neo.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
4-5 Of us will be coming down from Toronto canada. We're looking into getting our passes right now, is there any chance of a cut off? Or will you be able to get the passes pretty much up untill the date?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMG how do u not know, they were only the best thing ever at apex <3 <3 crismas they were amazing!!!

I still have it and wear it!!
:) thank you! Surprisingly a lot of people kept theirs and wear it to tournies, I think that's pretty cool :D

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, I'm apparently not even going, because my ride is like, no longer existant. Lame.
Take the bus with the NY peeps, please?

I know Teaneck's public transportation system so I can help you find a bus into the city and get to where you can catch a bus to Boston.

Vinnie

Smash Master
OMG how do u not know, they were only the best thing ever at apex <3 <3 crismas they were amazing!!!

I still have it and wear it!!

:) thank you! Surprisingly a lot of people kept theirs and wear it to tournies, I think that's pretty cool :D

I'm pretty sure I still have mine, so if I find it, I'll bring it and wear it. They're so awesome o_o

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Anyone know if there are still rooms available?
I havent heard that they have filled up, so i would say yes.

**SOLID JAKE'S CONTACT INFORMATION:**

I will be more or less on the go constantly for the next week prior to the event, work , cape cod, and setting up the convention.
If you have any questions i can reach me several ways.
Mobile Email: Pandattackannon@gmail.com
Cell #: 860 480 0531 (leave a message if i do not pick up)
Facebook: Im a facebook *****, i check it way too often, if your not my friend feel free to add me "Jake Kulinski"
AIM: Pandattackannon (assuming i have wifi / i feel like tethering 3g i will be on aim)

Almo

Smash Ace
when do we get our information about who's pool we're in for brawl events? is that sometime between now and thursday, day before, or day of (i.e. we won't get pool info until we'e at the convention) thing?

also are there going to be pools for N64 smash, or is that just straight double-elimination bracket? dependant on the amount of entrants too?

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I would like to stay in a hotel room.

Who needs someone to help lower costs, decrease productivity, increase motivation, and have a personal Melee Trainer?

I can do all, and in no time at all, you will be getting pwnt by the top elite players.

You will learn how to spam dash attack and wonder why it isnt working.

You will also learn that side dodge is godly against Peach's downsmash.

It is recommended to always DI up when thrown upwards by a fox.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I would like to stay in a hotel room.

Who needs someone to help lower costs, decrease productivity, increase motivation, and have a personal Melee Trainer?

I can do all, and in no time at all, you will be getting pwnt by the top elite players.

You will learn how to spam dash attack and wonder why it isnt working.

You will also learn that side dodge is godly against Peach's downsmash.

It is recommended to always DI up when thrown upwards by a fox.
i think we might be able to help you actually

hit me up on aim when you get a chance

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Me and a group of friends are looking at trying to get to NY so we can ride the Smash Bus up there. Is there any info posted anywhere? Where's it leaving from? When is it leaving? When is it returning? Are there even any seats available?

Also, we may need housing. I think we might be getting a hotel room, but we haven't finalized anything.

One last thing. Are we gonna be able to buy tickets at the door? If not......I may be screwed.....I procrastinate way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom