• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Well if people are stupid or something comes up where they can't come we'll just have to remake the pools/Brackets.

It'll still take less time than COT4 though. I'll have all of the names on my laptop already and everyone will have their seed(might have to change seeds a little).

Also, I have another plan but I'm gonna introduce it a week before we close Pre-Reg

175 people blah blah don't play blah blah don't show up blah blah = worse than COT4 making brackets for pre-reg when people don't actually come

GIMR, please show some smarts when using this, if you think people aren't gonna show from the pre-reg list, have a backup plan, because having 60 people drop off the pre-reg list would make the bracket just as much of a nightmare as COT4 trying to fill in the blanks.
Question answered :chuckle:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah, its my tourney so i trust you will work it out calvin. im just saying they tried this approach at an (i think one of the cataclysms) and it was a disaster. my pool ended up with like 3 people

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah, its your tourney so i trust you will work it out calvin. im just saying they tried this approach at an (i think one of the cataclysms) and it was a disaster. my pool ended up with like 3 people
I mean, I really don't see any other way of doing it since Paypal takes our money:urg: But I'm gonna work my hardest to Make sure this goes a long smoothly and everyone gets a fair seed.

hova

Smash Champion
why are two weak *** April tournies stickied instead of this thread

that's just irresponsible. step it up mods

time to train and get ready

Greg? S-Class?

hova

Smash Champion
oh snappz; i meant NE as in New England area. you know, Maine and all those little crappy states that have trees

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lawl i didnt even see this sucks i cant come to tournaments out of NY/NJ/PA

Milln

Smash Champion
Guys, i'm prolly not going to go to this one. I've gotta visit Jessup earlier this month because my grandfather died and i'm going to his service and heading back to this tournament at the end of the month would mean a second 13-hour drive, which I wouldn't really be up for. >,< Sorreh.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I am really unsure if I can make this, lol. @_@

I have so much happening in my life right now, like getting ready for college. :[

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol Peter team with a Burly Computer, or someone who rocks back and forth as much as you

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can you take me a.k.a cylf of the registered list? Family stuff going on those 2 days since its my spring break. Sorry about this >.<

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I really believe this tournament is not going to generate the numbers that CoT4 got becuz of the horrendous manner the tournament wuz ran under. It is hard to get ppl's trust to travel far for this after a short amount of time, again I may be wrong but I definetly dont think it'll beat the last event. I Speak from experience. Yea i hope Chibo hears this too, u F@T FU(K. but good luck to the ppl going. wish you guys the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom