• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Echo 2015 Hype! Jan 10

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
pidgezero_one, boom, kero, fireblaster, ybombb, revan, sextc, the Z and more

featuring ybombb vs fireblaster

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
bummer, combo blaze is crashing at my place that weekend and i was gonna invite everyone to have a giant smashfest at my apartment. probably still will, but i guess all the aforementioned smashers wont be coming :(

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
bummer, combo blaze is crashing at my place that weekend and i was gonna invite everyone to have a giant smashfest at my apartment. probably still will, but i guess all the aforementioned smashers wont be coming :(
ummmmmmmmmm you **** drive up to my place and go to canada with me and javi???????

use your head scrub

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Confirmed that bomb and myself are going, I don't remember who else from gta is coming

Glair

Smash Rookie
A cheaper option for Americans without a passport is the Passport Card ($55 for first time applicants). Strictly speaking a birth certificate or other proof of US citizenship is enough to enter Canada, but a passport or passport card is preferred.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
guys i'm so ****ing sorry about this

but i'm actually gonna be in europe during this tournament

i can't go :(

please forgive me

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
If anyone can give me suggestions on how to still make it to this without spending 14 hours on a greyhound, I might still try to make it to this without having to rely on flakers

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
Fun tourney. Thanks to everyone for coming out

Results:
1. Superboomfan:falcon64:
2. The Z :fox64:
3. Revan :kirby64:
4. YBOMBB :jigglypuff64:
5. Sextc :pikachu64:
5. *** Vwls :falcon64:
7. Preston :kirby64:
7. Pidge :kirby64: