• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Eastern WA vs Western WA* EWWW January 20th!

Peaches

Smash Lord
Ok. So can I get the address of where the tourney is as well as starting time. I am having a moral dilemna because UW is coming here for a basketball game but it's at like...7ish or something. So I am curious if I can make it back before then...
5978 Highway 291
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026

(509) 464-3994

It's about 10-15 minutes past Spokane. Very easy to spot because there's nothing around.

EDIT: call my cell phone if you get lost. I'll be there pretty early. 509-863-7136 (now I can get me some stalkers).

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot Peaches. Sorry to ask again but how bout starting time?

And Eggz... Smash > Basketball...perhaps. Smash > Wsu vs UW basketball when Wsu is ACTUALLY having a savage season and the game is here in Pullman and I can bt a witness and rub it in all my UW pride friends (I don't really have a large amount of cougar pride...)...questionable...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'd say the tournament would probably start between 12:30 - 1:00pm. If all the players I expect to be there though are at the place at noon I'll make the brackets then and start it up asap. You can show up as early as 11am.

the 1v1 tournament is running first so RC you could probably be able to make it back as long as you didn't want to play 2v2 or N64 or anything else. But smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> basketball so you should just stay for the whole thing. I'm gonna go talk to the place today and see if I can book it for 2 extra hours (so till 9pm when they close)

Darkgamer X

Smash Cadet
Bad news, I can not go this tournament. The only time that I can go to a tournament is after Sun 28.
**** I realy wanted to go to this tournament too.:mad:

Deva

Smash Lord
I'll MM everyone. I would just prefer to do some friendlys first to get to know you as players. Then we can take eachother's money.

You guy's can stop in any time Friday to crash at Matt's place according to him. I hope he sends you a PM soon with his address, directions and what not. If you come early enough we can do a few MM's Friday night. BTW, are you guys able to stay saturday night and leaving Sunday morning? If so it would be nice to have a smash fest after the tourney.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Soooooo I have some rather...unfortunate news. Turns out the basketball game is at 3 instead of 7...sooooo I think I won't be attending this tourney. Next months FOR SURE. Sorry guys. But, between now and the next tourney, I would like to have some smashfest with you Eastern guys.

Eggz

Smash Hero
What about us western guys RC? Whom you never see, ever? Wow. GG.

Oh ok Deva, so long as you dont back out after said friendlies. Thats the only reason I don't like pre-mm friendlies. "Oh wait...I can't win...GOTTA GO!"

If you don't mind Deva, I'd like a Link Vs Ganon, and a Link Vs Mario

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
RC basketball is boring just record it and come to this tourney. Though we will definatly be recording this tourney as well, you won't be in any of the vids if you aren't here.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Soooooo I have some rather...unfortunate news. Turns out the basketball game is at 3 instead of 7...sooooo I think I won't be attending this tourney. Next months FOR SURE. Sorry guys. But, between now and the next tourney, I would like to have some smashfest with you Eastern guys.

Sorry you can't make it Dark Gamer X. We haven't even met you yet. Be sure to arrange casuals.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Eggz and SW MM challenge too much, if no one wants to MM me, or if you still want to, either way is cool.

Also, were leaving at 5ish, so can the person I'm staying with reply to say if thats ok, and so I can remember who it was xD.

Also need Address >.>

Chip.

you know what to do
R.C.... why?....

(*picks up dagger*)

I think I'm going to kill myself.

Smashfest anytime with you R.C.

Eggz and SW MM challenge too much, if no one wants to MM me, or if you still want to, either way is cool.

Also, were leaving at 5ish, so can the person I'm staying with reply to say if thats ok, and so I can remember who it was xD.

Also need Address >.>
Good, for a sec I thought all WW players just wanted MM.

I called David and *****ed at him. Yay. XD

Chip, YL Ganon MM and YL Mario MM?
Yes.

Deva

Smash Lord
Oh ok Deva, so long as you dont back out after said friendlies. Thats the only reason I don't like pre-mm friendlies. "Oh wait...I can't win...GOTTA GO!"

If you don't mind Deva, I'd like a Link Vs Ganon, and a Link Vs Mario
No problem. Even if it was obvious I would lose after five friendlies or what not I'd still MM you. The only difference would be that it would be for $5 instead of $10.:laugh:

A Link vs Fox would also be appreciated.

Hey Tori, Matt's name on smash boards is SlyD. I'll send you a P.M. with his contact info. I'll be getting off work around tenish and I'll be stopping by Matt's afterwards. You guys up for some smash tonight before the Tourney?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Fo sho mang. Are there cool non smash things me and Otto can go off and do if we get bored? XD

Deva
So 5$ Fox Link
and 5$ Ganon Link
and 5$ Mario Link

Nate
5$ AS

RC
5$

Teddy
a big hug

Slyd
5$

Chip
5$ Mario YL
5$ Ganon YL

Deva

Smash Lord
You know Eggz, I never use these characters in Tourneys but I could also play you as Fox, Ganon, Y.Link, Zelda, Marth, Jiggs, Pichu, Dr.Mario, Luigi, or Falco. I mean come on, what Link user doesn't second Falco. I'd prefer to use these characters for Friendlies but I could MM if you really insist.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Alright, soooo after much debate. I am coming to the tourney if I can get this other kid to drive (Link player). I haven't had a quality smashing session for a while let alone a tourney. That...and I think I'm ready to team up with Teddy again...So I am just about confirmed. But this time if I can't come, it's because I lack a ride, not have other plans.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I have the building booked from 11am - 10pm now, just in case we want to play for that long. Then the party won't be so much at matt's :p

brdy_

Smash Lord
I still need a ride from the bus station... or, if anyone is feeling extremely generous, my house. ;)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Well.................None of us WW ppl are going due to us no wanting to drive through major snow. Well see you guys some other time?
-wolf

Chip.

you know what to do
Are you freaking kidding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

WTF!

EDIT: That is a dumb reason. Why didn't you guys tell us before?

You guys are just scared, that's all.

... Wait a second! Didn't you guys have school today? If you left at around 3:00'ish, you would've made it here in about 7-8 hours. From 3:00pm to 10:30 pm no one from Western Washington was on Smashboards, correct? If you guys were driving to get here, no one would have access to a computer(save anyone's laptop). 3-10 is 7 hours, which means you guys were probably driving to here. Then, Silent Wolf got on Tori's laptop, since he didn't bring his own, and wanted to play a dumb joke on all of us and say you guys were'nt coming after you all safely got to Spokane and are resting comfortably in a hotel.-yesterday

This is all just theory, it probably isn't true at all. But if so, explain yourselves?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
And you guys (not including Tori) made me feel about considering going to the HUGE basketball game...Shame on you...Well anyways, I am still attending as long as weather is good and the snow/ice has been clearing up here so ya. I'll be there. What's the name of the place again? I have the address.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'm sorry guys, but 2 of us had to cancel because their moms said no because of the snow, and then when I watched the news the pass was supposed to get 10 inches of snow, which would be a pain in the *** uber long drive, also very dangerous, if another one were planned for the spring it would be guaranteed, but the conditions were too bad and the drive there and back would have been hell and unsafe, so I'm very sorry, but we will have to play again some other time.

Top Bottom