• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern PA

InTimidator

Smash Apprentice
Hey all. I posted on the tournament discussion thread and then remembered this place. There really is no local tournaments around these parts of the state except for one in Easton hosted by Rain(ame) a.k.a. Tempestt. I was wonder if anyone in this area would be interested in a smashfeast or little tournament. I also don't know of any venues which is a huge problem. My and a few friends play Melee and we want something more than just ourselves. Please give me feedback if you live near or are part of Eastern PA. THANKS!

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
If you guys host something on the weekend during the summer, I can drive out to play with you guys. Currently in Pittsburgh

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Our tournaments are starting to get pretty regular. The last bigger one saw a change in the quality of competition. It brought out not only stronger, but also improved players. In 2 weeks, I hope to see everyone again. Expect a thread, soon.

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Hey guys im located around your area and was wondering if your still running smashfest or tourneys, or if you kno of any? i have been playing PM lately and need more smashers to game with

InTimidator

Smash Apprentice

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yeah, Saturday would be pretty good practice for you. My understanding is that Delaware is coming. They're pretty serious about PM as well. Not sure how much of Easton is gonna be there both Teams AND singles, but Jreed should be there for both. Cruzycakes will be there for teams. Deff is either going to be there for both or just singles. A-Griff is in the air, Vino...well I haven't heard. Lite, the same. I would guess that T-Cash is going to try and be there for teams at least. Then there's me...well...I'm the TO, lol.

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Saturday would be pretty good practice for you. My understanding is that Delaware is coming. They're pretty serious about PM as well. Not sure how much of Easton is gonna be there both Teams AND singles, but Jreed should be there for both. Cruzycakes will be there for teams. Deff is either going to be there for both or just singles. A-Griff is in the air, Vino...well I haven't heard. Lite, the same. I would guess that T-Cash is going to try and be there for teams at least. Then there's me...well...I'm the TO, lol.
Great did you say that you located in easton? if so where at im close to that are and i would love to show up and see how the enviornment is. i have never been to a smash even so this would be my first!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
The Game Gallery
315 Northampton St
Easton, PA 18042

They open at 11...chances are, I'll probably be there about then, or 11:30. I'm coming from work, so I may like...hit up Terra Cafe to eat before I go in. Or, they might kick me out of work early to save my hours for Sunday....while I WOULD want that...I don't, lol.

As long as you show up by about 12-12:30 you'll have plenty of time to get settled in and get casuals/friendlies going.

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Thanks alot Rain. ill be their saturday then! btw im Josh but my ssb handle or any gamertag for anything is Kelloggz lol.

ScootnRally

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I am a melee player about to head to grad school at Lehigh so I will be living in bethlehem. I would be willing to be it would be fairly easy to get a room there to host something, and I would be happy to put in some work to find something if there are no weeklies nearby. If not I would just like to be in the local fest loop and will be around from may to may for this program.
Cheers,
Luke

forwardFF

Smash Rookie
I've been dying to find a scene around here, but I've had no luck so far. If there are weeklies are something in Easton, I'd be down for sure. I'm near Nazereth, like 15 minutes away

ScootnRally

Smash Rookie
what would be the best day of the week for a weekly? Perhaps we could arrange a car pool to some of the NJ/NY events?

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
yeah iv been their once for a tourney but besides that i dont kno if they host weeklies or not, if you have any info or maybe know someone who would about the game gallery please let me know. i would love to start gaming their more often

Top Bottom