• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Valley AZ - next biweekly Feb 4th

forward

Smash Champion
Well I've just received word from the King of Coc.k that he may make an appearance here, but only if it were on Sunday. So it seems I have more demand for a tourney on Sunday than I do for Saturday.

How about a smash fest on Saturday, and an actuall tournament on Sunday?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Wait the Big "O" (aka the King of ****) is coming? Hmmm I may come to this one then

forward

Smash Champion
So far is plans to smash on Sat and Sun, as for which one is a tourney I dunno yet. Maybe one, maybe none, maybe both, who knows. Just be here on those days :)

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I can make it to this one, one of my friends is comin over from Cali for the weekend. On a side note, "whos the King of Coc.k"

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
i think "the king of ****" is omar, i saw it on hugs' sig i think. but hey whats going on zenith, i think i met you at AZone, if you're name is filipe or something like that. so for sure something is going on on saturday though?

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats up Oakie, were you the one I played friendlies with a bunch and used DK a couple times? But yeah I won't be able to come Sat or Sun. Going to be drunk all weekend lol

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
haha nice...yeah that's me dude, whats going on? looks like i might not make it either now, transportation issues...dang it...maybe next time.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still have one good hand with which to smash! I'll see what I can do to come to one of these. It'd be fun. :) Maybe you guys would like some videos made?

(btw: Doc says 3 weeks and I'm right as rain again. Good times will be had when I can take this torture brace off my **** hand)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sure thing Sir Wobbles Da Phoenix, my trusty vcr and I will be there. I'm gonna have some homework to do though, so don't expect to see the videos until Tuesday or Thursday. Stupid college degree... what good is it doing me?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing Sir Wobbles Da Phoenix, my trusty vcr and I will be there. I'm gonna have some homework to do though, so don't expect to see the videos until Tuesday or Thursday. Stupid college degree... what good is it doing me?
What good is it doing you?? Don't you make $25/hr!
Not too shabby I'd say :)

forward

Smash Champion
Look what we've come to

Hello, I would like to take this time to inform everybody that there I will not be hosting anymore biweeklies.

I'm leaving AZ.

As some of you may know, I'm going to be traveling the US for awhile. I plan to support myself with the help of smashers around the country, and smash tournies.

I leave March 1st, to an EC tourney, Cataclysm 3, and I will go from there.

Aside from that, my last day of work is this thursday. I have one week to get as much smash in as possible, to help train for the tourney, and to help pass my experience on to the rest of AZ. Anytime, anyday, come over and play. I don't discriminate on race, religion, orientation, sex, economic class, or skill level, everybody is welcome.

My number is 520-440-0491

Peace

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your 4 stocking will be missed.

Man, traveling the country, supported by tournaments and the good will of smashers? Sounds like quite an adventure! You should maintain a blog or something :).

I'll have to make it over to your place before you go. Good luck!

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
wow... u gonna come back though to AZ u think? i gotta get as much smash in with u as possible now sean, gotta train some more before u leave. gotta get to another height in my skill level.
i'll miss ya bro :(

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, the "father of AZ smash" will be missed. I hope I can make it down before he leaves.

On an unrelated note, I ask you all to post to whom you lost as well as who you all beat at the last biweekly so that Trent can do his work with the formula.

Congrats to light and butters.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Wow man, just dam. The last person I thought would ever leave this state was Sean "Forward" B. You motivated me more than anyone alse by just saying I had the potential to be a top AZ smasher. I can't thank you enough for that , I really can't. Pay your respects AZ, we're losing a legend.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
well he made arizona what it is today... but... he also just might be bringing it down too cause when he leaves, where will it leave us??
i have a feeling our smash community will die when he leaves us

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tony had better get off WoW and start playing smash with us some more to compensate. We'll have to have smash at Goop's on a regular/semiregular basis as well. (yes Manny, I just volunteered you)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I'm shocked that you're leaving Sean. Seeing your skill level at the first ASU smash tourney is what motivated me to start playing competitively. Sad to see you go but it sure sounds like an adventure to go from state to state tournaments. Will the smash scene continue without Foward?

Well, to help B-Will with the results...

I fought:

BloodoftheFallen and won
Hanki and lost
Brandon and won
BloodoftheFallen and won
Shiv and won
Butters and won (first set of finals)
Butters and won (second set of finals)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
****, looks like Light is a serious beast nowadays. Totally called it, totally totally.

Cheers to and for Sean B!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Speaking of which, they will be posted shortly. Keep an eye out for a thread in the 1v1's section tonight or tomorrow. :)

btw, I'm trying to put music to some of the matches to see how it goes. You'll have to give me some feedback.

Top Bottom