• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Texas Fight Club - Round 3 (Brawl/P:M and Traditionals) - August 31st, 2013 - Lindale, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37

Returning yet again to the illustrious Lindale Library, East Texas Fight Club Round 3 has officially been set for the 24th of August. We're bringing in 5 new and hype games if you're into traditionals, and Tyler (and surrounding areas) bring it (and lots of hype) for both Brawl and P:M! $5 venue, $5 entry for singles tournaments (and $10 for Brawl and P:M teams)

Hope to see you there!​
Michael O'Hara​
East Texas Fight Club founder​

edit 7/4/13 - Date changed to reflect actual date of event. TM_Icecream will be entered into one of our traditional game brackets as well, and we have plans to stream that (hopefully) for maximum entertainment/amusement with the sidebets (yes, we are going to be betting on how far he progresses through the tournament) going to a charity of the staff's choosing. We also will be selling snacks and drinks (with a limited supply of Monster drinks available for purchase).

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
wow this is posted really far in advance
I tend to post stuff a little far because it gives me time to adjust the date as needed. The date isn't right, and was changed to the previous Saturday (the 24th of August) quite some time ago because I will be in the Dallas area for a concert on the 31st of August. Everything tends to go to Facebook first, as I don't really keep tabs on Smashboards all that often. Also, I've been really busy with my last semester of college (I graduate in mid-august before the fight club), so that tends to take precedence over everything else. I will update the thread title to reflect the changes I have made recently.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Just notes for this event:
MK is banned in brawl

I'll make a new rule-set for P:M to try out(some page 2 stages are really good and aren't wing used, prepare yourselves!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom