• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Deadline is TBD. 7 to lynch

Votecount 1.16
T-Spin 1 - BadWolf
TBG 1 - Aggressive Mediation
Red Ruy 1 - Ranmaru
Traveling Cat 1 - TBG
Aggressive Mediation 4 - T-Spin, Gheb_01, Red Ruy, Swiss
Ranmaru 1 - frozenflame751
Not Voting 4 - Kraken Puns, traveling cat, Glyph, Vinyl.

Voting Log
TBG -> None -> Kraken Puns -> TCat
Aggressive Mediation -> TBG
Kraken Puns -> Gymmo -> None -> Badwolf -> None -> Red Ryu -> None
Red Ruy -> Aggressive Mediation -> Kraken Puns -> none -> TCat -> Aggressive Mediation
Frozenflame751 -> Ranmaru
Ranmaru -> Gymmo -> T-Spin -> Red Ruy
Swiss-> T-Spin -> None -> Aggressive Mediation -> Gheb -> Aggressive Mediation
Vinyl. -> Gheb -> None
Traveling Cat -> T-Spin -> None
Gheb -> Red Ruy -> None -> Swiss -> None -> Aggressive Mediation
Glyph -> None -> Red Ruy -> None
Badwolf -> Vinyl. -> T-Spin
T-Spin -> Traveling Cat -> Badwolf -> Aggressive Mediation

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Due to server downtime, the deadline is extended by 3 days. I'll be contacting Vult Redux for replacement also, if he chooses to accept the deadline will once again be extended.

Oh my god they broke collapse tags too why god why

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
1.) That's not what you said. You provided a reason for not liking me and it was garbage.
2.) Where did I say that I would rather lynch inactives than scummy people?

:059:
kinda bored of talking to you, Gheb.

This again? I've just worked my ass to debunk this whole nonsense when Ran accused me and now you are making exactly the same argument.
pray tell why you want to lump us with Ranmaru, or why our point
(namely that we don't like you, specifically the way you've been moving your vote without an obvious motive)
is garbage.
right now you just look like you're deflecting. I only say this to try rile you into an actual answer.

and who cares where you said that? that's the impression we're getting, so try and set us straight already - who do you think is scummy, and in light of that why is your vote on AM now?

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
We're not lynching Gymmo because he is not in this game anymore. Even then I'm not sure on whether I can agree or not.
Okay, you got me. I wasn't paying attention to the name, just the fact you voted for an inactive. I still wonder if you have anywhere to go if an inactive flipped up Town/Scum versus a more active player. Because voting an inactive smells more like a safer choice for scum to vote versus an active player.

I've already covered that in ample detail. Why do you feel like asking these questions now that they have already been discussed?
Because I'm not taking issue with the points themselves, just your method for attacking TDK's reasoning. You spent an entire paragraph debunking TDK, saying his posts were 'generic', 'kludged together', and 'worthless', but not how the reasoning was bad. It raises flags for me.

What do you have to say about Ryu,
He was way too focused on me/KP interactions long after it was done, and has bull****ted a wagon on KP to link me and KP.
his claims,
the opinions on lynching him? Do you know what people think about him? What Ran, Swiss and I are thinking about him?
Ran wants him lynched for several reasons I've found no problem with. Others see him leaning town for I don't know what despite Ran's points, or they're buying into the Weak Doc claim.

I doubt you have a grasp tbh.
That hurts.

Who do you think should be lynched? You've never given us any idea on your tendencies. Any push you think is worth pursuing?
I am for TDK, and RR. And you are leaning scum enough for me to lynch as well. Inactives would be nice alternative if we had no one else go after. But I think we don't have to resort to that toDay.

Why do I have to pull every single answer out of your mouth right now?
Ok. Bull****. Don't try to act like I'm not giving any opinion here. Especially when you're not bothering to ask me questions until I started this discussion between us.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Gheb ignored me when I asked why he questioned Ran on why it was bad for RR to save his own skin despite the fact that I brought it the point up first. I find it very suspicious that he would attack that point when Ran (someone who's largely viewed as Town) brings it up, but pays no mind when I (someone who's largely viewed as nullScum) brings it up.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Been absence earlier due to a lot of overtime at work. Have not read past Gheb's reply to mine. Am skimming through now.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
I don't get why Swiss is saying he never called Ran scum. It's very clearly there and I remember it vividly too.
This.

Also, traveling cat: Based on my slot's interactions with Gheb and Red Ryu, are there connections that make you think we're scum together? Like if one of the three slots flipped scum, would that make you suspect the other slots more heavily?

Also could I get a full reads list from you?

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Also, traveling cat: Based on my slot's interactions with Gheb and Red Ryu, are there connections that make you think we're scum together? Like if one of the three slots flipped scum, would that make you suspect the other slots more heavily?
You and Gheb: Not likely due to how Gheb attacked your reason earlier. You and RR: You've sided with RR when Ran started RR wagon, but Ran has grouped you two as scumbuddies, so it seems natural to do that. But the way you defended RR right after he claimed...Honestly, I can see you as Scum doing that regardless of whether RR flipped Town or Scum. Gheb and RR: Haven't looked between them myself. I do find Ran's point about Gheb voting RR then retracting when wagon started valid to look at one if the other flipped Scum.

Also could I get a full reads list from you?
Working on that.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
I'm just kind of curious if you re-assesss your reads at all or if you're still clinging to scumreads that you had based on earlier play. Your qualms with my slots have always seemed to stem from things I did in RVS, which is a stage in the game where you want to generate content and don't have much to go on. My question is, are you taking new things into account with your 3 scumreads?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
1. Hate the new crap. Confusing as hell to do anything.

2. They took my ****ing ponies.

3. #663 TBG - Swiss doesn't ask, he tells. And why the hell are you so opposed to giving out a game?

#665 Swiss - I agree. Logic is the only answer in this.
#667 RR - Cool. I can deal with that.
#685 KP - I'm not too fond of hearing your voice either.

4. KP I want you to just kinda, die.

5. Tired as hell.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Hopefully this works but apparently these are the new collapse tags as well.

Sorry for the mass posts, I'm still figuring things out. But I'm done now.

TBG

Smash Cadet
3. #663 TBG - Swiss doesn't ask, he tells. And why the hell are you so opposed to giving out a game?
I started playing this game with Ryker and Riddle. Swiss, regardless of what demigod status you've elevated him to, does not faze me. Besides, he seems pretty reasonable.

For exactly the reason I stated. Having that level of meta is not what I want, because it's just counter-productive to my enjoyment. If he can't get a read off of it, it's useless. If he gets the wrong read on it, that's awful. Even if somehow he can get a read on it, I'm either getting a townread for nothing, or a scumread for nothing. That takes the fun out of it for me. You're going to read my play in this game, not any other. I'm less opposed to using meta with people you've played with, because it's unavoidable, but I'm not adding more of it to the game.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss, regardless of what demigod status you've elevated him to, does not faze me. Besides, he seems pretty reasonable.
I find this doubly insulting. To say I am elevated only to Demi-God belittles me and my thread power, to call someone such implies they are not a full God, and have some sort of weakness.

I am also entirely unreasonable unless you bow to My almighty will.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Oh yeah Tcat is scum.

Don't mind lynching Tcat and I can shoot AM? But let's not rely on my gun going off, pesky thing.

So unless anyone has a valid reason as to why they can prove Tcat as town...?

Vote: TCat

Might as well let her claim before we hammer, though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Welp thought that downtime was gonna be shorter and it wasn't gonna happen for another week.

Swiss going lots of places, why TCat now?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Since when do 'gods' make typos?

And Swiss it's only polite to explain your read when asked.
You can't just expect people to follow you, given your reputation for being scum

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I started playing this game with Ryker and Riddle. Swiss, regardless of what demigod status you've elevated him to, does not faze me. Besides, he seems pretty reasonable.
There's a difference from grabbing him and elevating him and him doing it himself and me just going along with it.

For exactly the reason I stated. Having that level of meta is not what I want, because it's just counter-productive to my enjoyment. If he can't get a read off of it, it's useless. If he gets the wrong read on it, that's awful. Even if somehow he can get a read on it, I'm either getting a townread for nothing, or a scumread for nothing. That takes the fun out of it for me. You're going to read my play in this game, not any other. I'm less opposed to using meta with people you've played with, because it's unavoidable, but I'm not adding more of it to the game.
Yeah this doesn't make sense to me. Were the only other games scum games or what?

The idea that you're this opposed to giving out a game makes me think bad things about you.

Swiss

Smash Lord
His most common name is "Teh Brawl Guy" he has played on various sites, and also under various pseudonymous.

Badwolf, you gettin' scum vibes from our shifty friend TBG?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Okay, you got me. I wasn't paying attention to the name, just the fact you voted for an inactive. I still wonder if you have anywhere to go if an inactive flipped up Town/Scum versus a more active player. Because voting an inactive smells more like a safer choice for scum to vote versus an active player.
Don't' like this. You need to pay more attention to the game, or die. You choose.

Because I'm not taking issue with the points themselves, just your method for attacking TDK's reasoning. You spent an entire paragraph debunking TDK, saying his posts were 'generic', 'kludged together', and 'worthless', but not how the reasoning was bad. It raises flags for me.
Why?

He was way too focused on me/KP interactions long after it was done, and has bull****ted a wagon on KP to link me and KP.
What exactly was bull? You go saying that you're annoyed at someone for just debunking a statement without reason and then do it yourself. Don't like.

Considering that someone had a response to that, that basically killed it, why not choose another reason? Or you could beat the dead horse again.

Ran wants him lynched for several reasons I've found no problem with. Others see him leaning town for I don't know what despite Ran's points, or they're buying into the Weak Doc claim.
You skipped whether or not you want him dead. Let's try that one, do you want RR dead?

I am for TDK, and RR. And you are leaning scum enough for me to lynch as well. Inactives would be nice alternative if we had no one else go after. But I think we don't have to resort to that toDay.
Who would you like to see first gone? Do you think you could get people on a wagon that you start? Scratch that, vote AM. Let's get this Day over with so I can see what happens with RR. I'm getting tired of only some people playing and I want one gone.

Ok. Bull****. Don't try to act like I'm not giving any opinion here. Especially when you're not bothering to ask me questions until I started this discussion between us.
Pfft, right.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vult Redux replaces Aggressive Mediation! Deadline is extended for another 2 days. I'm so charitable.

TBG

Smash Cadet
His most common name is "Teh Brawl Guy" he has played on various sites, and also under various pseudonymous.

Badwolf, you gettin' scum vibes from our shifty friend TBG?
I can't use that name here without sounding like a tool. Well, I can't use it anywhere without sounding like a tool, but that goes double for here. Damn backloggery.

There's a difference from grabbing him and elevating him and him doing it himself and me just going along with it.

Yeah this doesn't make sense to me. Were the only other games scum games or what?

The idea that you're this opposed to giving out a game makes me think bad things about you.

The latter is probably worse, actually.

I've played this game since Feb. '09, so there's plenty of non-scum games. I've died in two as Town recently.

Unvote

TBG what the heck did you do to make AM vote you? Also hi.
Hell if I know.

Do I know you from somewhere?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Do I know you from somewhere?
I'm Sprite. Dun dun duuun.

I'mma get this all figured out and win it for the town without being arrogant or mean or etc.

I skimmed the thread. I think AM's vote on you was meant to be a sarcastic jab at you. Or, the line he posted right before making the vote was sarcastic.

So I'm curious: does everyone have Vinyl as town or scum or what?

TBG

Smash Cadet
I'm Sprite. Dun dun duuun.

I'mma get this all figured out and win it for the town without being arrogant or mean or etc.

I skimmed the thread. I think AM's vote on you was meant to be a sarcastic jab at you. Or, the line he posted right before making the vote was sarcastic.

So I'm curious: does everyone have Vinyl as town or scum or what?
Spriteykins <3 It's been too long.

I didn't even remember someone by that name playing. Let me iso and get back to you.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'll strawman a case on Tcat later, might have to be after work.

If y'all can get a wagon rolling the I'll give it substance later - we're short on time.

Top Bottom