• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Early grab combos?

Hee443

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hee443
3DS FC
0087-2817-2596
Well it depends on which type of character your facing, are you talking fast fallers or floaty characters?

f14M35

Smash Rookie
If you get an early grab fox/falco at low percents, I usually go for another grab because I can't react with a dair or knee because they land on the ground too fast

Im Fragbait

Smash Apprentice
it does depend on your opponent. i normally upthrow spaces at very low percents, but ill down throw everyone else. i upthrow spacies because if you are lucky and they miss the tech for the up-throw you can jab reset them and follow up with whatever you want and if they do tech it you still have the opportunity to tech chase. i downthrow everyone else because normally you can follow it up with and upair or nair.

Top Bottom