• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4S: Champion results

zmx

Smash Lord
^This. Or can someone at least link the livestream? There might be recordings there.

This is the most shocking results I've ever seen. The undisputed top Falco losing to Luigi? A tourny filled with top MKs and the best Marth in NA won by ness?

Tiers may as well not even exist.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Oh **** at these results. FOW to pro! I heard Mr. concon was ****** at dis tourney I need to see videos!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Funny how you mention you hate negative comments and attitudes but back at pound 5 you were the epitome of negativity when you lost because of how bad Lucas is. lol
You were even mad to want to main a better character so don't start expressing false emotions when you were the same way.

But anyways I came in this thread to say, good stuff Fow. Amazing stuff.
These results are mad crazy, DEHF @ 9th? lol
lies. I've never wanted to main someone else. Lol anyone who knows me knows that haha. There was a time when I wanted to give up on singles tho. I used to express bad feelings towards singles...yea I admit that. But I've changed. I just try to improve and keep it moving. And focus mainly on dubs.

But i did used to have a negative attitude sometimes and that's why I understand that;s how some people feel. But in the end I needed to stop having bad thought and just try to get better. After I got better I know longer hated singles.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
That's the spirit! Don't give up! Think of things that already isn't out there. Think of specific tactics and strategies for specific stages, etc. U can do it Yars!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Can I get some payouts for Brawl Singles going on in here?

Also, FOW, if you're reading the thread, please make a decision for whether or not MK goes next to your name. Your choice.

Oh also good **** on winning.
Pro Bracket Payout
1st: 50% of pot
2nd: 25% of pot
3rd: 10% of pot
4th: 5% of pot
5th: 3% of pot
5th: 3% of pot
7th: 2% of pot
7th: 2% of pot

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I can say almost with 100%% certainty that FOW would not have won the tournament without Metaknight, because he has a super hard time Ness vs. Havoks' snake.

So MK should definitely be next to his name. He DID WORK with NESS. But I think it would be a crime to say he won 100% Ness when he didn't hesitate to choose MK as soon as it was vs. Havoks' snake.

EDIT: At the same time it would definitely be a travesty fo rpeople to think he used MK a lot of the time, when honestly it was just one set.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm starting to upload videos now. Based on upload speed and how much footage I've got I probably won't be done uploading until like Friday.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Nice job with the IC's rep Fly. Keep up the good **** and don't let people forget why IC's were put in High tier in the first place.

Oh and I heard this tournament had something about a Metaknight player switching to Ness for GF or something, but let's not detract from Fly's amazing hijinks in WS and the first half of WF.

Top Bottom