• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Questions

McCloud_Master

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if this is in the wrong Forum, I didn't know where else to put it.

I never heard about E3 until last year when it happened, I watched a few things on X-Play about it. I have seen people talk about it coming up again and I was wondering what is E3 exactly? You have to me a journalist to get in, Do you have to be with a certain site or any site?

Also where will it be held at?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
E3 this year has been scaled down from previous years. although it was press and invitation only, the public still snuck into the show. this year, everything that we've known about E3 is gone (yes even the booth babes) and now only people with invitation can get in.

as far as i know, it's held on July 10-13 somewhere in California (i think L.A.)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
yea this year they decided to strictly make it invite only which is a real shame because I wanted to go and check it out

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
well, E3 got split into this one in the july, which is much smaller and is more for publishers and developers, although there will be a lot of new stuff coming out of it.

There is another part of E3, called the E for all Expo, which is in October and will be for public demonstrations and playtime.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
You could just watch X-Play from the 10th-14th(four days people)instead of computer because better quality. Also, in October is E for All, a new thing since E3 is now private. There is also TGS(Tokyo Game Show)that X-Play should be talking about right after E3. No exact date for that yet.

Jabroni

Smash Cadet
**** youse guys in america can watch E3 on tv. Talk about unfair.
Anyway hope theres like a carachter like Diddy or Ridley comfirmed if any.

Top Bottom