• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
If the "extremely hype" announcement was a customizable air-dodge to make it like Melee air-dodges I think I'd die of laughter. Maybe it'd be a step in bringing the Smash community back together? :troll:

"REUNITED, AND IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD!" :troll:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Yes, unfortunately, so if we don't get any reveals today, that's probably it until release, with the exception of veterans who tend to be revealed in pics of the day.
I'm sure there will be at least one Direct with a character reveal before the game comes out in Japan (September).

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
S.T.E.A.M. Not a major fan of the art style, but I am impressed by its gameplay as I like these types off games, and the fact it isn't top down like most is cool.

Staarih

Smash Master
Yes, unfortunately, so if we don't get any reveals today, that's probably it until release, with the exception of veterans who tend to be revealed in pics of the day.
There's bound to be at least one Direct (in August?) so that's a chance for a newcomer.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
It really is amazing how the use of the word "extremely" + "hype" makes such a difference when it comes to speculation though.

D

Deleted member

Considering ZeRo is a fan just like us, he knows what "hype" means... They'll confirm Isaac... as an AT :troll:

domokl

Smash Lord
Should we get the hype train going for this extreme hype? I think we should!!! CHOO CHO

Weav

Smash Rookie
Probably gonna be even more Smash Run stuff that we already know, again.

juddy96

Smash Lord
If we keep our expectations low for today, then we can't be disappointed. Don't go into hype overload. Control yourselves!

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I don't need reveals to get hype for this game, just finally being able to see so much of it in motion at long last is enough for me. :b:

domokl

Smash Lord
They should show us that branching path mode we saw in the digital event. To tell us if that was classic mode or a melee adventure mode

domokl

Smash Lord
I like more smash run since it let's me see all the enemys nintendo implemented from all the franchises

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Even if there is one last huge announcement for Smash today, I doubt it'll be in this session. They'll want to save the best for very last.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
That would be hilarious if they showed off the pyrosphere stage today, complete with a Ridley boss. (Even though playable Ridley would be cool)

Top Bottom