• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

D

Deleted member

In case it wasn't posted (only saw the 3DS gameplay) but he plays the Wii U version as well
You can somewhat hear Greninja's voice, sounds a bit gravelly/raspy.
Disappointed that he doesn't sound like he does in X and Y, but you take what you can get.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Star K.O.s look better than ever, Villager's win pose is cute, Shadow returns as an assist trophy, interesting things...

D

Deleted member

Whatever... People will complain about Sm4sh regardless of how good it is.
It's the internet, what can I really expect?
On an off note I like how the characters kinda hug the screen then slide down when they get screen KO'd. It's a really nice touch.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I love how all of us have stopped watching the treehouse and are now just watching low quality youtube vids that people at E3 filmed. Better than nothing, I suppose, until the Invitational starts

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I just watched the Digital event,a HD oh my god.

1st, the stop motion animation was hilarious! "They promised me you wouldn't be here!"

2nd, Reggie and Iwata fighting IRL was the best thing I've ever seen.

3rd, Sakurai actually made the Miis unique. My god.

4th, Zelda U looks amazing! Twilight Princess, with Wind Waker's colors!

5th, Palutena confirmed in Smash anime. She looks cool too.

6th, I know for a fact we will get at least one more Smash character! Let's wait for the Q&A, or maybe something at the treehouse. (Remember that Pikachu, Kirby, and Sonic are out the borders on the Facebook page).

That is all.

Last edited:

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
A bunch of people playing who've never played the game before is bound to give a less entertaining viewing experience. Of course there won't be combos thrown around left and right, let's wait for the Invitational, or better yet, actually playing the game, before we make assumptions on the games competitive viability.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Is there a list of AT's anywhere? We should count off the characters shown as AT's so we know whose been deconfirmed. Could hint at a character if we don't see someone like Isaac.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm confused, is there a stream for the Smash Invitational tournament? If there is I can't seemed to find it as I'm on the Treehouse stream right now.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
When a match ends the screen cracks leading to a results screen. It's very reminiscent of Smash 64!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, I love the announcer. Better than brawl that's for sure. Like the aestetic with winning and star ko. But, could anyone check every music you can get on each stages? I seriously want to know if a paper mario music is there.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am still watching the tree house. Dat Xenoblade music, it is still gorgeous.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Chibo's Wii U video confirms Sonic having a Silver the Hedgehog alt color scheme when they choose new characters half-way through the video

D

Deleted member

According to Twitter, there's way more hitstun than there was in Brawl, so we can all stop worrying about it now.
Right?

domokl

Smash Lord
Now all we need to make this a perfect e3 is one or two more character reveals

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
This music is pretty freaking awesome. I hope Xenoblade/X music is in smash.

sassafrass

Smash Cadet
Is there a hashtag or something to follow on Twitter that people are using to talk about their experience?

Top Bottom