• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Ok here is the official starting times of all of the press conferences (in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ):

June 6:
Microsoft: 9:30am
Electronic Arts: 12:30pm
Ubisoft : 2:30pm
Sony: 5:00pm

June 7:
Nintendo: 9:00am

Matt07

Smash Master
Chrono Cross ain't got nothin on the original, son.

Hell even a Chrono Trigger remake with 3D graphics and a few extras here and there would make me happy.
No way, Cross>Trigger :p. I played Cross before Trigger so that's probably why I like it a lot more. The first time I beat Chrono Trigger was the DS Port :urg:.

And I'm hoping for Project Café, and some MW3 clips. Crossing my fingers for Smash 4.

CoconutPilot

Smash Rookie
Some gameplay footage of GoW3, ME2, SSF4 AE, Battlefield 3, Soul Calibur 4, and the DLC characters for MK9 are what I'm looking for in E3 this year.

I can only hope for Project Cafe to cater in some way to their "hardcore" fans and appeal to the PS3/360 crowd, as well as a new Smash and Pikmin. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I pray to god that Microsoft doesn't spend an hour talking/show off new Kinect games like last year's E3. That was horrible.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I hope we see a new Mario game, one WITHOUT Galaxy style gameplay. It is okay, but I prefer 64 and Sunshine. So another "traditional" 3D Mario game would be nice.

I am looking forward to Super Mario 3DS, Skyward Sword, and, of course, Project Cafe.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I remember my first f zero game on gamcube..

Story mode was confusing and never past the first part hated it it sucked :(

The multiplayer was FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN so fast and the race were you loop and stuff xD

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
stoked for E3

[yt]YtKMqdMWNec[/yt]

[yt]f7qm-lazcv0[/yt]

[yt]QflHRLW0Tz8[/yt]

and of course Nintendo yelling at the audience to turn off their cellphones because it was interfering with Skyward Sword

D

Deleted member

Ok here is the official starting times of all of the press conferences (in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ):

June 6:
Microsoft: 9:30am
Electronic Arts: 12:30pm
Ubisoft : 2:30pm
Sony: 5:00pm

June 7:
Nintendo: 9:00am
goddamnit, that would translate to this for me

M$: 6:30PM
EA: 1:30AM
Ubi: 3:30AM
Sony: 6:00AM WTFFFFF

(and ninty at 6PM)

Abel1994

Smash Lord
That's what I do every year anyway. Last year I remember the entire E3 thread became a chat room. That was a lot of fun.

I watched last year E3 a week after it showed lol because that was my first time actually caring about E3 xD Now I offially like it and will watch it 1080p on Gamespot like last year :D

NO COMMERCIAL AND PAUSING FTW!!!!!!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'll take a good game with N64 graphics over a bad game with above PS3 graphics any day. and besides, I only have so much bandwidth a month.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Uh, Bandwidth is what your internet usage takes up. For instance, if you had a 60 gig a month limit, then you could only download/upload/stream 60 gigabytes worth of data before being charged extra.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Well I downloaded games and on cppu watchin utube n random stuff and playing online gamess like 8 hours stright for years and nothing happend o-o

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I guess I'll stick this thread now since E3 2011 begins next week.

Expect the OP to be changed with new game (and hardware) announcements and links to live streams on various websites.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i would be in class when nintendo makes their press conference. oh well.

btw sega better release some new info on phantasy star online 2, i need my fix goddammit. if pso2 and sonic generations don't suck and vf5fs gets a home port i will regain my faith in sega. make it happen, sega!

D

Deleted member

?.?

There's a 3 hour difference between Microsoft and EA in PDT, but a 7 hour difference between them in your translation. =s Might want to double check that?

:005:
yeah I kinda of f***ed up the EA ubi and sony ones since I thought the day ends at 20:00 lol. sony starting at 2AM is still really meh though.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Ugh HD games ..... Wounder how link looks in HD. (most likely the twilight princess looks the best in HD)

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
What channels will each conference be on?

I hope none of them goes past 300+ again.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What channels will each conference be on?

I hope none of them goes past 300+ again.
Gaming blogs such as Joystiq and Kotaku will both have their respective live blogs during each of the companies conferences.

I also believe you can watch Microsoft's conference live on xbox.com and Sony's on PS Home. Nintendo's is here: http://www.e3.nintendo.com

I also think Spike TV will have it as well.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Nintendo's also having a stream of their own.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Assuming G4's doing it and I still have it (need to check), I'll watch there instead. I just hope I get the day off of work like I requested, but I'll find out tomorrow night at work.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So who thinks who is going to win? I think Ninty might have this one again.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So who thinks who is going to win? I think Ninty might have this one again.
Nintendo. With the 3DS and the Wii successor.

Microsoft will probably show off another hour of Kinect games and only a few exclusives. Maybe show off the successor to the 360 and some new XBL features I guess.

Sony will show off some cool games I'm sure.

D

Deleted member

It'd be hilarious if they delayed Duke Nukem again.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm glad the show runs through a Wednesday so I can stay home and watch a stream! I would have considered going, but I'm buying a few goodies and spending some good cash for Genesis!

Top Bottom