• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunno where to put this...any Melee tournaments in Maryland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
I need a place to play real people! If not places to play, any smashers here in MD? I heard you can set up things at a local game store.

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
Like 9 out of 10 tournies are either in MD or NY. ****, I want some So Cal tournies to happen

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
If you're west of the Chesapeake, tourneys happen quite often in the MD/VA/PA area. Check your Regional Board to find smashers and bi-weeklies/smashfests in your area. And use the search function in the Tournament Listings board to find MD tourneys (check out *Pound* 4 by the way).

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Well I most likely will go to small tournaments. To start off..you know what I mean? And I actually will start maybe the beginning of next year, then stop for another year, when time starts getting free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom