• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUMB - Brawl Tourney - Winona, MN - 3/29

Chexr

Smash Ace
Yea sure, some of you guys will have to bring sleeping bags though. Got a futon and two beds, the rest will have to take the ground and I managed to kick out my roommate for the weekend

Zicore

Smash Champion
ethan, I am picking up you and spikes, and we are staying in a hotel. Figured it would be best to let people get housed who are coming from iowa and such. They have a lot more driving to do then we do.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I have no clue. I just figured we would go to one by the tourney and just ask for a room =P But I shall look into it. Seanson or Chexr, any suggestions?

Zicore

Smash Champion
sorry for double post, but Eci4, I think we are gonna stay at the Quality Inn near the campus. Its about 80 bucks a night for 4 people in 1 room. So thats where we are staying

Eci4

Smash Ace
56k, possibly, but also.... I don't want to be driving all around the cities (ask yoshii I get lost very often) so I expect some people to find each other in the cities...

on top of that though, I do also plan on spending the weekend in Winona, so you can plan on paying some for gas and hotel if you ride with me guys...

Zicore

Smash Champion
sago, how are you getting there? should come stay with me, ethan, spikes, cosmo, and black meza in a hotel....

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
****nnn MN keep this thing bumped x_X; this is the whole reason I closed the topic for it in the MN Smash forum tournament discussion >_< not that we post in it anyways LOL.

</bump>

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
*does the Wario up taunt* WA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I thought I could think about going to this, but then I had forgotten, we've got plans already. Gonna be in AZ at the time of the tournament checking the school out I want to go to... eventually.

And I was thinking about the awesomeness 56k and I could have with dual Wario team, even if only in some friendlies :(

Seanson

Smash Ace
Just reminding that if you want housing make sure I know. So far I'm not officially lined up to house anyone, but those Nebraska peoples might stay with me, if they are indeed coming.

amished

Smash Cadet
I'm considering coming down for this >_> I gotta talk to Teflon to see if he wants a ride down, but otherwise if I do come down, and Tef comes with, I'll have room for 2-3 tops in my car (gas money help is mandatory). If he can't make it, I'll have room for 3-4. I won't have a place to stay though, so that could be used instead of gas money. I'm not opposed to sleeping on the ground..

tc,
Ami

Seanson

Smash Ace
Ok this is coming up pretty soon and we need more people confirmed. If you are from out of state and would like free housing, please let me know. So far we have space. Chexr can house Iowa if they decide to come, and I or slayer can host more. So please, if you want housing say so. Please confirm if you already said you wanted housing, because I haven't really heard from anyone for a while on this (mainly the out of state people, I know what MN is doin).

Plenty of room.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Well, I am bringing Blackmeza, Cosmo, Spikes, and either fade or sago, and myself. If you have room for 5, that would be cool. But we can also stay at a hotel. Its not a biggie.

Top Bottom