• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Can someone tell me what dream world is and how I can use it? I'd also like to know how to get my pokemon from my pokemon platinum game onto this game, and I'd also like to know how to get to the GTS in this Pokemon White if that's what it's called.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
the dream world is a website with minigames and such, found at pokemon-gl.com, first of all you need to make an account on the website then use the game sync from your game's C-gear to get a sync code to link your game card to your online account. Then you access your game sync and tuck in any pokemon from your boxes or party that gets sent to the dream world. Then when you log in to pokemon-gl with a pokemon tucked in you can access the dream world. Then follow the tutorial for the DW.
The pokemon transfer lab will let you transfer pokes from Pt. need two ds's though, not tried it but it's on route 16 I think next to black city/white forest.
The GTS is found in top of PC, the furthest right person, then select global trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom