• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream Roster Display Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/threads/if-super-smash-bros-had-no-limitations.341011/

• Any third party character is allowed and there can be as many as you want.

• Fourth party characters are allowed.

• All series are equal, so for example having more Mother characters than Mario characters isn't weird.

• Any veterans can be cut, even the original 12

Also, please don't troll (that's ironic if you have seen the posts I make on other threads). Please don't post a roster that is just 100 Landmasters.

(100 characters maximum)

You can have humorous inclusions, but it should still resemble a Smash Bros. roster, just significantly larger in scale. 100 characters really is the maximum though, please don't go over. And don't flood your rosters with anime/Marvel/DC/Disney/obscure Sonic/Kingdom Hearts characters.

With the original thread in mind (and those rules) here is a space to display your ideal, completely implausible rosters. Please stick to image only, to differentiate this from the other thread and to save everyone from having to scroll through large blocks of text.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I think this would be a lot more interesting if there were more rules, especially a maximum roster size of around 50.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
I said to borrow the rules from the other thread. I will edit them into the first post though. I think the cap should be 100, to make things a bit less plausible than real predictions but not too implausible.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We have a Wishist/Dream Roster Thread here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/336020/

Please take any wishlist/dream rosters there. Please check the Character Discussion Guidelines and Support Thread listings before making new posts. Contact any staff for further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom