• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
I could only support the return of Dr. Mario if he were representing his own series (a Megavitamin could work as his emblem) and had a revamped moveset.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I hate the whole anti clone thing. It's a bunch of people saying on how a character they never will play should be different.

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
If for some reason costumes aren't implemented, I'd love to see Dr. Mario return as his own character. I just hope they'd make his moveset a bit more original. If he does return as a Mario alt though, I'd like his Melee moveset.

D

Deleted member

Only changes he should get are those that
a) Give him a non-crap recovery method
and
b) Be more like a medical-based fighter than a "he has this because Mario does" fighter

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Side B and Down B could need changes. Problem is, what should he get?

D

Deleted member

One could easily be an attacker virus that would infect the opponent while Doc can cure it (for a price :troll:). That idea will forever be brought up as an option.

Another thing to note is that the half-capsules are not represented yet, nor is the main method of "attacking" opponents in multiplayer mode by causing said half-capsules to fall in random spots and obscure progress (essentially Dr. Mario's version of a Garbage Block). I'm going to think of a couple of ways to have this implemented, then post them all to see which one is most feasible and well-received.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Down B Test Tube: Doctor Mario pulls out a corked test tube a little smaller than himself with a virus from the games inside. A grab to the Doc or a strong attack will cause the vial to drop or break. If it smashes the virus homes in on the attacker. Doc cannot attack or dodge while holding the test tube. A press of B or A will cause him to put it away. Broken?

splat

Smash Lord
I'm not a big fan of Dr. Mario (to say the least), but this may be a nice little mechanic:

Side B Virus
Doctor Mario tosses a Virus enemy, much like King Dedede tosses Waddle Dees and Olimar tosses Pikmin. When a Virus hits an enemy, it will cling to them and deal periodic damage - could be plain damage, or special damage: Frost for Blue Virus, Fire for Red Virus, and Poison/Electric for Yellow Virus. In essence, it'd be comparable to Olimar's Pikmin Toss. After a while, they'd fall off and disappear.

Neutral B Megavitamins
Brought back from his Melee incarnation, Doctor Mario shoots out a Megavitamin capsule. The capsule behaves in the same manner as it did in Melee, bouncing forward, dealing damage when hitting. However, when it hits a character that has a Virus clinging to it, it'll defeat the Virus, who then 'pops' like they did in the Dr. Mario Tetris-like games. This 'pop' will deal fairly decent damage - a little less than the damage the Virus would deal over time, but it'll give slight hitstun. You'd best wait a bit until the Virus is close to falling off for maximum effectiveness.

I think it'd make sense to give the Doc a few semi-ranged moves, as he tends to stand near the sides tossing capsules in his own games, too.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Honestly as much as he borrows from Mario, it would take like a week or less to add him into the game. You already have the entire moveset and other issues. A clone is a lot less work, I imagine, then adding a brand new character.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Honestly as much as he borrows from Mario, it would take like a week or less to add him into the game. You already have the entire moveset and other issues. A clone is a lot less work, I imagine, then adding a brand new character.
Which is the reason he made it into Melee at all. The roster felt too small, so they added a bunch of clones in, Dr. Mario only making it in because a fan suggested him as a costume to Mario and Sakurai loved his music. Was easy to just slap him on. Now that the roster already has a reasonable size I find it hard to see Dr. Mario return, or at least get priority over any other characters.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Dr. Mario is pretty high up on Shortie's poll. He's at 22 as of 480 votes.

Time for a check-up. :awesome:

volbound1700

Smash Master
I think people fall in love with characters once they are in the game even if they would not be desired before the game.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I forget, what were the different properties of the Doc's special moves? Wonder if Mario could integrate some of them.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Doc was my 2nd main in Melee and it was disappointing to see him go. He really needs to live on in some form, either as alt costume for Mario (with altered properties for Mario) or as possible future DLC with some changed moveset.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
.069% chance he will be in SSB4.

as an individual character.

has better chances in being an alternate skin for Mario.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'd like to think that there's three options (obviously):

A. He will be an alternate costume for Mario. Kind of like Wario's two costumes, you would be able to choose Dr. Mario and there would only be cosmetic changes, like turning fireballs into Megavitamins and turning his Final Smash into a release of viruses or something.

B. He will be his own character with a new moveset. If they're changing clones to have a new gameplay experience, Dr. Mario will probably become a semi-clone like Luigi. He'll use Megavitamins, but I'd like to see the suggestions Splat made be integrated. For his recovery Up B, maybe a stethoscope or something that tethers? I don't know, the creativity train in my movesets ended with Donkey Kong Junior. Little guy's a tough one. Anyway, for Down B, maybe he pulls out his clipboard and writes down something, acting like Lucario's and Jigglypuff's, or, a long shot here, because Dr. Mario and Tetris are the Game Boy/ NES puzzle buddies he drops Tetris blocks onto the playing field? Final Smash could be he flies above and connects two colored pills, making a large blast line that stretches along the stage, infecting anybody in the line of fire. Mario then throws a Megavitamin at the infected, inflicting damage and having high knockback?

C. He will not be included as a playable character. Maybe a trophy, a sticker (if they return), or of course that glorious Fever Theme. Or a Dr. Mario stage if they don't do a Tetris stage.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I doubt he's coming back, even with the whole 'Forbidden Seven' thing. There just isn't enough moves for him to make him any different from Mario. And I say that as someone who enjoyed his presence in Melee!

Now Paper Mario he's someone that could offer something more!

volbound1700

Smash Master
I'd like to think that there's three options (obviously):

A. He will be an alternate costume for Mario. Kind of like Wario's two costumes, you would be able to choose Dr. Mario and there would only be cosmetic changes, like turning fireballs into Megavitamins and turning his Final Smash into a release of viruses or something.

B. He will be his own character with a new moveset. If they're changing clones to have a new gameplay experience, Dr. Mario will probably become a semi-clone like Luigi. He'll use Megavitamins, but I'd like to see the suggestions Splat made be integrated. For his recovery Up B, maybe a stethoscope or something that tethers? I don't know, the creativity train in my movesets ended with Donkey Kong Junior. Little guy's a tough one. Anyway, for Down B, maybe he pulls out his clipboard and writes down something, acting like Lucario's and Jigglypuff's, or, a long shot here, because Dr. Mario and Tetris are the Game Boy/ NES puzzle buddies he drops Tetris blocks onto the playing field? Final Smash could be he flies above and connects two colored pills, making a large blast line that stretches along the stage, infecting anybody in the line of fire. Mario then throws a Megavitamin at the infected, inflicting damage and having high knockback?

C. He will not be included as a playable character. Maybe a trophy, a sticker (if they return), or of course that glorious Fever Theme. Or a Dr. Mario stage if they don't do a Tetris stage.

I actually consider a fourth option very likely:

Dr. Mario is released with Pichu, Roy, and Young Link as a part of a Melee pack DLC that also includes Melee stages, songs, trophies, and items a long with the characters.

D

Deleted member

Seems more like a pipe dream than something very likely.

And I wish people would stop bumping the thread until I am finished with my new moveset.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
Personally I'd like it if Dr. Melee kept his Neutral and Side Special moves, I always use them. But I really want a different Down Special and Especially Up special; I kinda hate Super Jump Punch because it's basically a third jump. I always though Mario should've had a flying item as his up special. I had an idea that maybe his stethoscope could be used as a grab or maybe as an aerial attack (preferably the down aerial but do NOT replace his Side and/or his Forward)

Gormanbros

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0817-3869-4592
I really don't think Dr. Mario has a chance, except as a costume for Mario. I still think it's funny thinking that he even got in Melee in the first place. ;)

thisismatt

Smash Cadet
The background of the site is white, so he must be coming back.

Cookie to anyone who gets it.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I could only support the return of Dr. Mario if he were representing his own series (a Megavitamin could work as his emblem) and had a revamped moveset.
I could see Dr. Mario being revamped rather easily. I, for one, would remove The Cape/Sheet and the Super Jump Punch to really distinguish himself from Mario. He can keep the tornado now that only Luigi uses it and the Megavitamins just have to stay - it's his signature move afterall!

His new side-special could use the viruses he encounters in the games, except 'Smashify' them, as in, have each virus represents a different power. I'm essentially suggesting to use Olimar's Pikmin concept, in which 'plucking' out a yellow virus would hit the target with electricity, the red one with fire and the blue one with the Freezie power. It could even be charged for greater affect and give Dr. Mario some serious projectile gameplay.

I'm a bit lost for the recovery. I have two ideas in truth:

a) Make the Cape/Sheet his new B-up but instead of using it like Mario, he'd use it to glide, giving him some horizontal and vertical recovery.
b) Use the fact that Dr. Mario is basically Mario Tetris and have him throw a limited supply of Megavitamin blocks underneath him, with the other blocks positions being controlled by the player kind of like Yoshi's Egg Throw. They would 'float' in mid-air for a limited time and give the Doc some temporary platforms to move across. I'm basically suggesting to create the first 'build your recovery!" move.

His Final Smash could also represent Tetris. He grabs the Smash Ball, and depending on where he uses it, a grid shows up in the shape of a Tetris game. Characters cannot escape and viruses attack the characters inside. Meanwhile, you'll control Dr. Mario by dropping Megavitamin blocks on your foes. The damage depends on the block you get, with the square block being able to Star KO anyone that is hit upon contact.

As for his grabs, his 'neutral grab attack' can use the viruses to deal in some damage. His down-throw could be a barrage of Megavitamins that hit the foe ala Fox's and Falco's blaster. Keep his side-throw and up-throw like it was in Melee.

I think that could compliment Mario very well. The plumber is deemed the Jack of All Trades, while Dr. Mario represents the other half of that attribute by making his metagame slighty more advanced and have a learning curve. I think he'd be the perfect starter character for people who want to use characters such as Olimar or etc. as he's technically a balanced version of the characters that take a while to master. Thus making him some sort of stepping stone like Mario.

Granted, I'm not the game designer so this is more of a pipeline dream on my part!

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
I could see Dr. Mario being revamped rather easily. I, for one, would remove The Cape/Sheet and the Super Jump Punch to really distinguish himself from Mario. He can keep the tornado now that only Luigi uses it and the Megavitamins just have to stay - it's his signature move afterall!

His new side-special could use the viruses he encounters in the games, except 'Smashify' them, as in, have each virus represents a different power. I'm essentially suggesting to use Olimar's Pikmin concept, in which 'plucking' out a yellow virus would hit the target with electricity, the red one with fire and the blue one with the Freezie power. It could even be charged for greater affect and give Dr. Mario some serious projectile gameplay.

a) Make the Cape/Sheet his new B-up but instead of using it like Mario, he'd use it to glide, giving him some horizontal and vertical recovery.
b) Use the fact that Dr. Mario is basically Mario Tetris and have him throw a limited supply of Megavitamin blocks underneath him, with the other blocks positions being controlled by the player kind of like Yoshi's Egg Throw. They would 'float' in mid-air for a limited time and give the Doc some temporary platforms to move across. I'm basically suggesting to create the first 'build your recovery!" move.

His Final Smash could also represent Tetris. He grabs the Smash Ball, and depending on where he uses it, a grid shows up in the shape of a Tetris game. Characters cannot escape and viruses attack the characters inside. Meanwhile, you'll control Dr. Mario by dropping Megavitamin blocks on your foes. The damage depends on the block you get, with the square block being able to Star KO anyone that is hit upon contact.

As for his grabs, his 'neutral grab attack' can use the viruses to deal in some damage. His down-throw could be a barrage of Megavitamins that hit the foe ala Fox's and Falco's blaster. Keep his side-throw and up-throw like it was in Melee.

I think that could compliment Mario very well. The plumber is deemed the Jack of All Trades, while Dr. Mario represents the other half of that attribute by making his metagame slighty more advanced and have a learning curve. I think he'd be the perfect starter character for people who want to use characters such as Olimar or etc. as he's technically a balanced version of the characters that take a while to master. Thus making him some sort of stepping stone like Mario.

Granted, I'm not the game designer so this is more of a pipeline dream on my part!
Why does everyone call Dr. Mario, Mario-ized Tetris? THEY'RE SO DIFFERENT. I'm not even gonna go on to tell you how different they are, just because they're both puzzle games, doesn't mean they're the same. It's like calling Donkey Kong Country,a DK-esque mario game.
On Topic: I can't really imagine Dr. Mario throwing a Virus, that's like Sonic throwing a badnick, or Megaman throwing one of his enemies as well. King DeDeDe doesn't count as he's a villain. I'd keep his Side Special because it is different I mean Marth and Ike had the same down special. I'd change his down special though, but not into one that functions similarly to Mr. Game & Watch. For one of his grabs, I thought why not make him throw an enemy like he throws megavitamins in his games? It'd be amusing lol. Your up special is a very good idea and I'd agree with the Final smash. I think it should activate similarly to Link's or Kirby's, not sure which.

ScottSan

Smash Cadet
Okay, Dr. Mario was a great character in Melee, and was easily one of the best clones. With his "Doctor" skills, I'm sure that some fans could easily conjure up a move-set for him that would allow him to no longer be a clone (e.g. asia_catdog_blue, for example).

Out of all of my friends that I've played with (and in tourneys), I've NEVER come across another Dr. Mario player, only Marth, Shiek/Zelda, etc (I actually came in 4th, losing to the winner of the tourney (a Marth mainer, lol)).

I like the fact that he was heavier-set than Mario, and it should stay that way. And the few differences he had (Cape, walking, running, projectile damage/length, etc.) should still retain it's initial value(s). But if he does end up in this game, I'll be highly disappointed if he is, indeed, an exact replica of his Melee-self and also, a clone. With all the originality and creativeness in the world, they could easily give him his own (needed) move-set.

ScottSan

Smash Cadet

Also, your Final Smash idea for the Doc is a GREAT idea! It reminds me of Snake's, how you could shoot at opponents for a limited duration. Similar to that, I assume? Never would of thought of that...

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
First I want to say why Dr. Mario will not work as an "alt" for Mario. No. 1: you can't make him have Mario's fireballs or make him have megavitamins with fireball properties, It just wouldn't work. No.2 Dr. Mario simply can't have FLUDD. It would make as much sense as Mario with the poltergust. Finally, How would Dr. Mario do the side taunt? He removes his head mirror? That'd be very weird.

Anyways, I have created a moveset for him with explanations and other notes. It is barely similar to Mario's. I'd say it is as similar as Fox is to Wolf, or Marth is to Ike. Maybe.

AAA combo, the first two hits are the same as Mario but the last hit would be an uppercut but without Doc turning around.

forward tilt: He performs a kick in the similar fashion that one would kick a football. 1 hit. Weak but quick

down tilt: Dr. Mario would get his stethoscope ( http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/e/ef/Dr._Mario_VP_1.png ) and hits the opponent with it whilst ducking. 1 hit. a little Laggy but medium damage and same knockback as peach's down tilt in melee.

Up tilt: points his pointer in an acute angle and faces the screen like his classic trophy.1 hit( http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/5/53/Dr._Mario_Trophy_SSBM.png ) laggy and medium damage. Mid-high knockback

Dash Attack: Dives with his clipboard in his hand. 2 hits. laggy but stronger than Mario's dash attack.

Side Smash: same of his in Melee. It has a larger hitbox but does slightly less damage

Down Smash: Swings his magnifying glass in front and behind him in a similar fashion to Link's Down smash attack. Pretty much has the same effect and speed as his down smash did in Melee but the animation is different and the sound should be different to Mario's down smash.

Up smash: Gets a magnifying glass ( http://www.mariowiki.com/images/archive/8/86/20110210201546%21DrMarioExamination.png ) spins it with two hands whilst facing it upwards, at the same height as his neck, which does 3 hits then he moves it above his head to do one final hit with his right hand. If you've played Kirby Super Star, you'd know that Parasol Kirby/Waddle Dee do a similar move with their parasol.

Neutral aerial: Mimics the last hit of the Mario tornado/Doctor tornado when he faces the screen with his arms out. It's laggy but it slows his falling speed when the hitbox is out.

Forward aerial: same as melee's. It's slower than Mario's Fair(I think)

Back aerial: Same effect as melee's but the pose is similar to Mario’s back air in SSB64

Up Aerial: Punches upwards using his right arm and does a similar pose that Mario does in the First scene of the brawl intro: (http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/1233/)

Down Aerial: Hits opponent with stethoscope which does electrical damage and it deals 5 hits maximum. High damage but laggy.

Neutral Special: Same as melee but has 30% chance of healing a team member (friendly fire or not) and 1% of making a fighter metal. I made it not always capable of healing an opponent because it’d be too cheap. The metal effect is similar to the the metal box effect, but the character is darker, their weight is twice as much and their falling speed is 3 times than normal. It lasts six seconds.

Side Special: Same as melee’s for the most part but if the player presses b after they pressed side b, Doc Mario uses Super Sheet twice but the lag is 2.25 as long .Double super sheet gives doctor Mario 2.5 the height he gains from one SS .To balance this out, The first hit of the SS does 0.4 the damage Mario’s cape does and the second hit does 0.3 as much.

Down Special: This one is a little more complicated. Doc gets a jar out and holds it in front of him with the top of it facing the direction Doctor Mario is facing. This protects doc Mario from an incoming projectile, or thrown item. When Dr. Mario catches the projectile, he then uses it as an item similar to Peach’s Vegetable. He can then throw the jar which breaks when it hits the ground, a player (other than teammates with friendly fire off) or a projectile. When the jar is broken, the projectile or item moves as if Doc has thrown it, or whatever. The jar cannot be caught, and simply breaks if a player other than the Doctor who summoned the jar attempts to catch it. When used in the air, it decreases Dr. Mario;s falling speed acting like Fox or Falco’s shine but not as effective.

Up Special: This one was difficult.He throws a huge megavitamin in a 45 angle and uses his stethoscope to grab on the right of the megavitamin and swings across it and lets go once he is at the highest height. The huge megavitamin stays in the air and doesn’t fall but disappears once Dr. Mario lets go of the huge pill. When doc uses this move near an edge, he still throws the megavitamin but once he gets his stethoscope out he uses it as a tether recofery. On the ground, he just throws a Huge Megavitamin at a 45 degree. Gains him about 1.5x height of Super Jump Punch and it's more diagonal but it is very laggy

Final Smash: Grabs a huge jar then throws it in front of him which has the same distance as half the distance of final destionation. Then after that, it pretty much funtions akin to Cook Kirby: The viruses attack the player(s) then Dr. Mario throws one huge megavitamin that flashes red then blue then yellow and does the final hit.

Pummel: He knees the opponent

Back throw: the same as melee’s

Down throw:Elbows the opponent onto the ground.

Forward throw: electrocutes the opponent with his stethoscope which does 3 hits and low knowback but moderate damage.

Up throw: similar to Mario’s: the animation is different and he throws the opponent with one hand.

Running animation is identical to Mario’s and so is the jumping ones but his first jump is shorter and the second one has the same height. His dashing speed is slower but his walking speed is the same.

Ledge attack before 100% same as Mario’s

Ledge attack over 100% hits opppnent with stethoscope 1 hit.

Up Taunt: same as Melee’s only taunt

Side taunt: He juggles 3 Megavitamins.

Down Taunt: Spins around and does the V-sing from Dr. Mario 64.

Victory poses: 2 of them are the same as the unique ones he had in Melee. One of them is that he gets out a white board and points at it with his pointer and his clipboard in his hand like his melee classic trophy. On the white board, it has a picture of the three coloured viruses.

Losing animation: Claps for ten seconds then does a thinking pose for 2 seconds.

Victory theme: The first ten seconds-ish of the 2 player winning theme.

Series icon: A Megavitamin or a silhouette of the blue virus.

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
Look, for those of you questioning how Dr. Mario got into Melee in the first place, I'll tell you this.

He was pretty popular and just came off a game on the N64. Along with that, he had lots of potential moveset wise.
Now I don't know why Nintendo blew his moveset in Melee, but they did.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind him returning as long as they got the moveset right.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
I don't think he warrants a spot by himself, but an alternate form of Mario like the two different Wario costumes would be appreciated. I wouldn't expect different physics this time around for the Doc, though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Look, for those of you questioning how Dr. Mario got into Melee in the first place, I'll tell you this.

He was pretty popular and just came of a game on the N64. Along with that, he had lots of potential moveset wise.
Now I don't know why Nintendo blew his moveset in Melee, but they did.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind him returning as long as they got the moveset right.
Actually he was put in because Sakurai wanted more characters to pad out the roster and someone wanted to include his music.

Not a bad thing, that's just what happened.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
I don't think he warrants a spot by himself, but an alternate form of Mario like the two different Wario costumes would be appreciated. I wouldn't expect different physics this time around for the Doc, though.
So Dr. Mario shooting fireballs, using fludd and taking off his head mirror for his side taunt will be appreciated by most people. As as Dr. Mario fan (not the character in melee, but the actual games) I definitely wouldn't be and so wouldn't other people and probably Sakurai himself.

Btw I really hate it when people post the same thing in this topic: "Doc won't appear unless if he's an alt" as if it wasn't said like ten or more times. Seriously it adds nothing new to the discussion. Atleast elaborate on why you think he shouldn't be his own character slot. But even then people would say like his Mario in a Doc suit and as if we don't have a princess in a ninja suit or a space bounty hunter suitless. Nor do we get requests for an Italian plumber made out of paper as his own character slot.

And don't you dare say that Dr. Mario doesn't have any potential of having his own moveset cause that wouldn't explain why Captain Falcon, Sheik, Ice Climbers and Zero Suit Samus got in the smash series with a somewhat unique moveset. Plus, I, along with a few others I presume, have created a somewhat functional moveset for Doc so I doesn't see how the SSB4 Devs cannot.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Btw I really hate it when people post the same thing in this topic: "Doc won't appear unless if he's an alt" as if it wasn't said like ten or more times. Seriously it adds nothing new to the discussion. Atleast elaborate on why you think he shouldn't be his own character slot. But even then people would say like his Mario in a Doc suit and as if we don't have a princess in a ninja suit or a space bounty hunter suitless. Nor do we get requests for an Italian plumber made out of paper as his own character slot. I never said he won't appear unless if he's an alt, and I never said he shouldn't be in the game (I love playing as the Doc a lot more than regular Mario). I said I don't think he's a likely addition.

And don't you dare say that Dr. Mario doesn't have any potential of having his own moveset cause that wouldn't explain why Captain Falcon, Sheik, Ice Climbers and Zero Suit Samus got in the smash series with a somewhat unique moveset. Plus, I, along with a few others I presume, have created a somewhat functional moveset for Doc so I doesn't see how the SSB4 Devs cannot. I was never going to say that. I know the Doc has potential in a moveset. Doesn't necessarily mean he will get a unique moveset if he's in. Also, I would hardly call Falcon unique when he shares a lot of his moves with Ganon :troll:

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
@Hank Hill : I was addressing it to other people as well and your comment implied that he'd only appear as an alt.

And Falcon is unique when he appeared in SSB64. Ganon's moveset isn't unique though.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I don't care what anyone says even if I didn't main Dr.Mario I still loved playing as him all Sakurai has to do is try to make him not a clone or gim him Mario's N64 moves back and thatr would at least make him not a wasted slot of a character to me :roll:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Dr Mario was a weird addition to Melee. I really hope he makes a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom