• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Downloadable Contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CluelessRain

Smash Rookie
Dlc was MADE for games like Smash. It would be a great way to put in the characters or stages that didn't make it into Smash the day of release. I personally think that if DLC WAS lucky enough to get in the Eshop, it should either need to be free, or REALLY cheap. Say maybe a pack of characters would be $3.99, and maybe just one character would be .99? Here are some dlc packs I would like to see (in no order):

Good-to-evil pack. Includes alternate skins: Mr.L, Evil Peach, and Dark Link.
Mario pack: Includes characters: Baby Mario, Toad, and Waluigi.
Kirby pack: Includes characters: Rick, Gooey, and Alternate costume: Un-masked Meta Knight.
NES pack: Would include characters: Bubbles, Excite Bike Rider, Balloon fighter, and Urban Champion.
Pokemon pack: Would include characters: Mewthree, and Evee(?), and alternate costume: Raichu.
NES pack DK edition: Would include alternate costume: DK JR. (For Diddy), and characters: Stanley (DK 3), and stage: 50m. (DK).
NES pack 3 (gettin' tired of these NES packs yet? I Am.) : Stages: Gyromite, DK JR 25m, and 8-bit Hyrule.
DSi Ware pack: Includes stage: Brain Age Academy, Flipnote studio, and character: Flipnote frog.
That's it. What, you thought this was a waste of a post? I did to. You think I'm seriously un-creative? Me to. Well that's it. Discuss what DLC packs you would like to see in the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom